The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Dev stream 28th of July?

4 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Nothing we can tell at this point.

understand that. But aren't you curious to know what DE has been up to the past 3 weeks since TennoCon? I'm kinda surprised actually that DE wouldn't want to follow up to keep the hype train going. Especially the status on Hydroid Rework considering his Prime Access is 60 days out. 

8 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Baro is coming this Friday, so no.

Why would that matter? The last Devstream happened in the same day as Baro and iirc they used to happen every time until it got delayed and they did not caught up. 

15 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

They did that because they wanted to make it the last Devstream before Tennocon, but otherwise they always do one Devstream every two weeks when Baro is not here.

They even talked about it, you should know that.

Except they confirmed one for the 28th.....

..yeah.

Regardless, should be an announcement tomorrow or the day after.

Just now, Evanescent said:

Fair enough. If you check the reddit out from time to time they usually link to the tweets. I don't have one either, and I've found it very helpful!

I don't really go to Reddit, do you have a link?

14 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

You're saying that like it was obvious, but since I don't know it it's not.

Where did you saw that?

14 hours ago, Evanescent said:

I reckon they mention it at the end of the Tennocon stream, and also in tweets/forum posts.

Wouldn't they have normally opened a thread for questions and the like, and to let people know that the Devstream is coming by now? The last 2 Prime Times they said they were going to make the thread after the stream but never did. It's starting to brew up a ton of conspiracy theories in my mind, like maybe they aren't answering questions because Plains of Eidolon is basically done and they are just going to give us a release date and an hour of Rebecca playing it on the Devstream?

I've prepared a list of questions and everything... Still, I'm sure that whatever happens Friday will be worth watching; both Prime Times said that the Devstream would talk about Plains of Eidolon, and any talk about Plains is good talk. xD