Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I now regret selling off my Azima

When I first got the little gun I tried it out for about 3 days but never felt much from it and discarded it once it hit 30. After I gained the Zenistar and figured out how the mechanic of both of them were, I felt so disheartened that I didn't give the Azima its fair due and can never have another chance at it.

It's even worse that I'm FAR past the line to ask for a weapon restore about it. Had I given it a fair shot, up to how good is the weapon?

I was interested in another secondary at the time and was overlooking a lot of weapons that could've been good with the proper care and effort.

And isn't there a length of time you have to report to them before it falls into "well, you took your sweet time, we can't help you get back this thing from 6 months ago"?

I enjoy playing with it as it does mad crazy damage against most of the star map and the issue i had with the dial flying upwards was my only gripe. Was informed that it does more damage than the AkStil Prime with the same mods/Forma in it. Using all 3 dial weapons on a frame is a sense of completion especially when running with Equinox, as she is the switching Frame. 

If you get it back, learn from this- unless you have another of the same weapon or item, do not sell the original. I still have people that are sad they sold Mirage after doing the quest as well as Chroma. 

I read somewhere in another "sold my Azima" regret thread that the Azima disc mode has mad status effect now. Have not used it to see if this is the effect it should have yet.....

3 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

I'm pretty sure they're not gonna digitize me a new Azima because I ignorantly deleted my original 6 months ago (probably longer). 

For the time/effort it takes to create a post and deal with support enough to get an answer the worst they can do is say no leaving you back where you started.  If they say yes though you'll have that weapon back.