Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...Will we get Mag Deluxe and Equinox Helmet anytime soon ?

Aeon94

That Mag deluxe skin looked very very nice and recalled a bit Inert from Zone of the Enders: Second runner - very nice design developed live during  one of the past official streamings

Edited by Ikusias
small tiping error corrected

8 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

There's no news on the Equinox helmet, but it should come sooner rather than later, it looked almost done. 

I remember it was mentioned sometime ago before Tennocon, the guy(s) working on her helmets lost all the files (due to corrupted files / hard-drive(?) I believe).

So if I recall correctly sadly, they have it do all over again by scratch. No idea if it was put on hold or they're doing an entirely different design, but I do hope like you said, it releases sooner than later :/

(She's my third most used Warframe, so it gets a bit tiresome looking at the same default helmet(s) all the time especially since I'm not crazy about her current alt helmet haha.)

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

im gonna guess probably this year (2017) to 2019, reason for this year DE probably gonna give us surprise, with doom of redtext! "hello tenno, mag and ember is coming and blah blah blah"

if not this year then 2018 to 2019, if not IM ABOUT TO GO RIOT! FOR MAG THE BEAUTY ( DEULXE SKIN IS TRUE FASHION than tennogen skin *nuff said* AND EMBER THE LOVELY a true fashion better than tennogen skin *nuff said* D: 

RIOT! OR GIVE US MAG AND EMBER DELUXE SKIN *not gonna happen till 2020 i can see crystalball*

Edited by Guest

Yes, the devs mentioned sort of in passing in one of the streams that the ZBrush file had been corrupted for the Equinox helmet.  I think someone shouted a question about the Mag and Ember skins at Tennocon, and the response was more or less that they aren't being worked on right now.

For the moment, it's pretty much TennoGen or nothing for new cosmetics, I guess.

1 minute ago, Devonlucky said:

im gonna guess probably this year (2017) to 2019, reason for this year DE probably gonna give us surprise, with doom of redtext! "hello tenno, mag and ember is coming and blah blah blah"

if not this year then 2018 to 2019, if not IM ABBOUT TO GO RIOT! FOR MAG THE BEAUTY ( DEULXE SKIN IS TRUE FASHION than tennogen skin *nuff said* AND EMBER THE LOVELY a true fashion better than tennogen skin *nuff said* D: 

Don't think DE should release them that late , cuz u know we only got 1 deluxe in this year so far ( correct me if I'm wrong ). Also don't think we will ever see deluxes for other frames with this rate :(

Just now, Aeon94 said:

Don't think DE should release them that late , cuz u know we only got 1 deluxe in this year so far ( correct me if I'm wrong ). Also don't think we will ever see deluxes for other frames with this rate :(

aw, im just gonna go dreaming with skin *my hopes and dream* i love mag and ember so much and been wanted it since i saw design im actually amazed and nice details/texture people put lots of effort.

2 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

2. Frost Harka in January and Chroma Dynasty in April. 

I'd like to have the Mag skin too.  I'm not sure what you mean by "yet another" though.  The official (and therefore platinum obtainable) skins for Mag are pretty few - Mag, Mag Prime, Mag Immortal, and... Oh, right, I think that's it.  The rest are all Tennogen items.  And on PC, those are a pain to get, because you have to use Steam Wallet.  And Steam Wallet is a pain.