Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes playerbase is still growing

K0bra

Hello Guys

Today i was on steamcharts and i was heavily surprised that warframe has its highest average playerbase in the last 30 days.Even higher then at the Second Dream or war within time.

http://steamcharts.com/app/230410

That is just incredible for the time warframe is on the market.We are looking into a even brighter future with that :)

Just wanted to share that with you guys :)

Have a nice day.

PS: Thx DE for this great game

Well, PoE is being highly expected.

It will have more than just a landscape after all. The las Updates were usually 1 extra thing and that was it, with this one we will have: Daily(?) Quests, Custom Weapon crafting, Archwing on Planets, Cosmetics we can craft (?), Open Area (9 km² doesnt sound much, but when Steve played last stream it did not look small at all), New systems for the Operator with MAYBE the Focus changes and fighting Eidolons... thought we dont know how fun the fight will be and how many of those there will be around.

Either way, it will be packed and people are preparing.

The most surprising thing is:

The game is not greatly talked about by the whole gaming community. Yet still a lot of people has played the game and a lot of people STILL play it. Just quoting a certain dream world living stupid rich Corpus in the game "Isn't that wonderful?"

This new features in the game will increase more and a lot of player will come too.  This update will change all that we know about the game.  I think PoE is only fraction for a bigger change after all.

Until now the game already make play for long hours and a lot of things to explore too, PoE will turn on a new vision how to play with warframes and team players in a open world.

i have great hopes for this update.

Warframe is the kind of game people trickle into, but don't forget.  I think of it as the Star Trek of shooter games if Halo/Destiny is the Star Wars of shooter games.  Everyone can like Halo or Destiny, but Warframe is kind of an estranged gem where I've found people either love it or all they see is geeky weirdness that's kind of hard to follow without context.

Edited by Littleman88