Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

"Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player -- lowest health can be is 1%. Must die to enemy fire or other environmental disasters."

Stop this "casual" trash way for whining people ^^ 

Omg! it's boring and sadly.

Make nightmare MORE strong like must be NIGHTMARE, and do options like "nightmare on/off" for people who rly need this!

---------------------

Hate forums but must write this. P.s and sry for my bad english.

"Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player" - Oh, God. Damn. NO!!!

It's yet no vampire mod yet, so casual.

Disgusting. If previously it took pleasure in its complexity, it is now only causes confusion. It's not a vampire mode, this is nonsense, he should take the life! Completely! For the fact remains that 1 hp - it is illogical to madness!

I'm terribly unhappy and disappointed.

And all because you're going on about those whiners that this mode seems complicated. Sob, sob. Sarcasm off.

Edited by Mendrion

Will there be any way of reverting back to Ghost Clan with the addition of Clan Halls? My clan built a Great Hall despite not having any need for a tier increase so that we could keep building on our dojo. If not, I understand, since we knew the costs would increase upon building it.

FIXES:

Fix Volt Shock chains not using correct energy colour.

Fix Volt Speed FX not using correct energy colour.

Fix Null Star not using correct energy colour

I must say it's better than never. BUT I'm still having problem with Nova's Wormhole not using the correct energy color and the missing tether when NOT HOSTING.

What about Volt's Electric Shield? No fix on that? It's OBVIOUSLY still not using the correct energy color when you're NOT HOSTING.

How bout VAUBAN's Tesla's Balls and Vortex not using the correct energy color when NOT HOSTING?

10 Hotfixes after and there's still no fix for the energy colors.

"Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player -- lowest health can be is 1%. Must die to enemy fire or other environmental disasters."

Stop this "casual" trash way for whining people ^^ 
Omg! it's boring and sadly.
Make nightmare MORE strong like must be NIGHTMARE, and do options like "nightmare on/off" for people who rly need this!

---------------------
Hate forums but must write this. P.s and sry for my bad english.

Its okay not everyone can speak other language sperfectly. But um yeah I have no idea what you just said unfortunately the grammar was really bad.

I am completely STUNNED by people decrying the Vampire mode fix. News flash, dying due to circumstances that are beyond your control isn't challenge, it's bad design. It is absolutely mystifying that people would chastise DE for fixing a design flaw because of MUH CHALLENGE and calling people that don't put up with poor game design "casuals" (it also says a lot about them that they would use "casual" as an insult).

I take solace in the belief that DE has enough sense to ignore the unreasonable entitled types.

Edited by hiryu64