Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Mmh, saw update and pretty much jumped out of my chair hoping the fixes would be something "useful", seeing as we (me and a group of friends, atleast) have been having some bigger issues  since U9 (such as elevator rooms in void *STILL* getting you stuck, huge FPS drops for certain players when we play together, and melee being completely disabled after certain (yet to find out which, exactly) actions, which kind of made trying to do "no-gun" runs an impossibility without a billion energy siphons.

Ah well, one can keep dreaming. Just keep the updates coming frequently, I'm sure we'll get the fixes SOMEDAY ~~

Removed Nightmare mode as an option for Mercury missions.

ibdoB4st3f3WCu.gif

As someone who frequently runs Nightmare missions on Mercury, this is absolutely depressing. I don't believe this was the proper solution. Not only did you remove something useful, you did not address what I believe to be a far more important issue with the Nightmare system and, by extension, the alert system: Nightmare and Alert missions should be independently selectable from the standard missions. This would not only allow you to keep Mercury Nightmare missions for those who actually like them (e.g. me), but it would also allow for users to bypass them entirely on any level should they choose not to play them but still want to complete a standard version of the mission (I know of users that do not run certain Defense missions when they are Nightmared).

Please take this suggestion into consideration. Thank you Rebecca and the rest of the DE team for putting up with us demanding fans! ;D

Edited by hiryu64

Getting mixed feelings about nightmare mode now. Is it THAT DIFFICULT for those 'suffering' from nightmares to buy some HI/Team heals? If this continues, those who prefer the previous nightmares would probably get something like NIGHTMARE II to be like the previous mode pre-hotfix or get irritated.

I think if the Vampire effect in Nightmare mode worked on Shields and Health at the same timesies (bringing both down to 1%) it would be better / harder. As it stands health is really unused on most of the frames I play. Just my two cents.