Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Am not happy with the change yet I understand the reasoning behind it, however I am hoping it is not much more than a temporal fix.

I would say the real fix would be not having things such as elevators and a bigger mob density/availability if vampire mod is enabled, but I can see that taking significantly more time to implement than this fix.

Sure, if anything this is an acknowledgement that there is a design flaw in the Vampire mission concept. I don't mind either way if this is a temporary fix while a different solution is created or if this the solution. It just burns me up how people view legitimately bad design as "challenge" as a means of feeling superior to others.

CHANGES:

Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player -- lowest health can be is 1%. Must die to enemy fire or other environmental disasters.

Removed Nightmare mode as an option for Mercury missions.

I didn't like these two changes. I was perfectly fine with the possibility of dying from bleedout, or with Nightmare levels on Mercury. Trying to kill Vor before bleeding out or running out of time was also a fine challenge, so I will miss it. Come on, don't tell me it was difficult now.

Good hotfix patch all around for the rest.

Hey DE, when you make "stages" can we get something more dynamic than "is a shield lol"? Perhaps being smashed into another section of the map, random effects (invul, high damage laser, speed boost), or even a wave of enemies. You know, something that would make the stage not boring.

Edited by DaClamps

Please make a support.warframe.com ticket with your Launcher.log file so we can see what is going on.

Support ticket submitted with my log file. I tried a reboot BTW, it didn't help, still the same issue.

Hopefully it won't take support more than a week to respond to my ticket, because time's a ticking away on my affinity booster... :(

Support ticket submitted with my log file. I tried a reboot BTW, it didn't help, still the same issue.

Hopefully it won't take support more than a week to respond to my ticket, because time's a ticking away on my affinity booster... :(

DUDE wth is the log file ? i cant see it ? all i see is a bunch of TMP file and a Launcher ~_~

NVM i found it :)

CHANGES:

Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player -- lowest health can be is 1%. Must die to enemy fire or other environmental disasters.

So there is no point in Vampire mode now.

Just change it completely and call it Shield Degeneration and have it where you loose shield constantly and it doesnt regen except for kills.

Cause if you are not going to die from the effect in Vampire mode you are going to be fine as long as shields are not taken down. And in Nightmare mode im sure most folks put on some better protection for the mission.