The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Operator has clone????

Legion-Shields

6 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

so I came back from an alert mission and when i walked over to my arsenal i saw my oprator sitting on the market but when i switched to her i went back to the transference room and then when i walked over to the market she was still there WTF????

Don't worry about it.  The Void wants your body so it's made a Void-ghost doppleganger and is slowly consuming your mind and body as it's Void Yuvan.

Eventually, you will go insane like your parents and the "Man in the Wall" will take over.  You will be locked away in some nightmarishly small corner of your mind as a prisoner as the Void reigns and spreads terror throughout the Galaxy.

This is what happens when you turn off the Margulis Transference safeguards for a bit of power and freedom of choice.

Speaking of which, the Void doesn't give 2 sh*ts whether you symbolically want to join it, reject it, or control it.  It just needed a game plan based on your mindset.

Welcome to adulthood.  Enjoy the precious few moments you have left.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Don't worry about it.  The Void wants your body so it's made a Void-ghost doppleganger and is slowly consuming your mind and body as it's Void Yuvan.

Eventually, you will go insane like your parents and the "Man in the Wall" will take over.  You will be locked away in some nightmarishly small corner of your mind as a prisoner as the Void reigns and spreads terror throughout the Galaxy.

This is what happens when you turn off the Margulis Transference safeguards for a bit of power and freedom of choice.

Speaking of which, the Void doesn't give 2 sh*ts whether you symbolically want to join it, reject it, or control it.  It just needed a game plan based on your mindset.

Welcome to adulthood.  Enjoy the previous few moments you have left.

OMG!!!!11 so this is because of the harrow quest?

Edited by Legion-Shields

Don't worry, we'll probably get a quest to kick "his" @ss or something at some point, or to get "him" out of our heads or whatever. Or maybe even be the ones to reverse the situation and get "him" to be our b!tch instead, wouldn't that be the sweetest irony/middle finger?

Edited by Marthrym

Hey there kiddo

Raptaptap upon the wall

Beware his voice, beware his call

Raptaptap he draws near

He tastes your power, he knows your fear

Raptaptap he's right behind

No Rell to watch, no chains to bind, 

Raptaptap the man in the wall, 

He is the push before the fall. 

4 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Hey there kiddo