Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.1

[DE]Connor

PLS, I'VE BEEN FARMING FOR THE HYDROID PRIME CHASSIS SINCE HE CAME OUT, IT IS THE MOST COMMON PART FOR HIM, SO I AM WONDERING IF IM EVER GONNA GET ONE, (no, i will not buy it for plat, only farm) JESUS CHRIST WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT WHEN ALL OF HIS OTHER PARTS ARE RARE.

Can we please know what the plan with Hydroid is?  The big changes were going well, but I still don't think most anyone is satisfied with the way most of his kit functions so it'd be nice to know if there are any further ideas or if us space pirates are just gonna have to deal with it till he's at the bottom of the barrel again :/

13 hours ago, InsanityKey said:

Can we please know what the plan with Hydroid is?  The big changes were going well, but I still don't think most anyone is satisfied with the way most of his kit functions so it'd be nice to know if there are any further ideas or if us space pirates are just gonna have to deal with it till he's at the bottom of the barrel again :/

i think hydroid needs faster cast speeds, the charge thing is kinda cool and all but if any enemies are around you get absolutely bloodied trying to cast a decently charged tentacle, and it feels poorly designed for this game, we need to be on the move so standing in place unless we get an invincibility timer during cast is a really bad plan, ive been nearly murdered multiple times while leveling in hydron only because i actually tried to use my charged 4 or my charged 1, if i ignore my charging ability i am just fine but that defeats the purpose of having the ability to charge cast... his 4 is sadly unimpressive compare to so many other aoe's and with a lot more effort required to gte even half the effectiveness say a rhino could get with a quick stomp, id much rather the charge thing be removed and we have the max charge tentacle be what happens when you are out of the puddle, and the puddle condensed tentacles be what happens in the puddle, ill happily pay the double cost as my normal cast cost so im not standing there saying hey shoot me for a full 3 seconds, 3 idle seconds in warframe is death unless you have armor to rival valkyr, and hydroid doesnt have that