Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

so again i've watched a WF Partners stream for many more than 2 hours and i still did not recieve the totem... since 2 Days i'm watching more WF streams then playing this game but i still do not recieve the totem or other stuff.. most of my clanmates recieve ther totem or other stuff but for me it is not working, so why ?????

Yo, so here's the deal. I was having the issue not getting my Prime Weapons, so I did something and it worked! I just checked it and had my weapons a min after I applied my fix.

STEP 1: Unlink your Twitch Account from Warframe

STEP 2: Make a NEW Twitch Account (Linked to Amazon Prime)

STEP 3: Link new Twitch Account in Warframe, Claim Prime Weapons Pack and enjoy!

This worked for me, and I've been having the same issue as everyone else with not being able to claim my stuff. Let me know if it worked for you!

Edited by Madcuzbad87

51 minutes ago, (PS4)death_dragon298 said:

i dont think we get the loot till p.o.e drops on console I play on ps4 and havent gotten any of the rewards like the nitan for watching streams 

Thats false, I also play on ps4 and have recieved hundreds of twitch drops (mostly fireworks and latron bp but also got lucky once and got vectis prime) 

21 hours ago, (PS4)carrey23 said:

The drops are a full joke, i have Fireworks for days now and 5 Latron BPs "REALLY" is this the only Weapon in the Game. :(

I managed to get a Nitain Extract! (Oooo ooo)[/sacasm]

Yeah, worthless drops all around.

37 minutes ago, shravan9432 said:

Dunno, i got the other things...only things left is to watch a streamer get an achievement and the dawn early light thing

Yeah but there was a bug, the people who watched partners get the achievement didn't get the Sigil for some reason, DE was working on fixing the problem ... I don't know if there's any news to it, but if not then the Sigil is not obtainable at the moment.

And for the naggers: just be grateful for what you get? Of course the goodies are really really rare, otherwise it would be worthless... I don't get why people always have to complain when they get free stuff that they didn't get better free stuff.

12 minutes ago, SherpaRage said:

All the complaints lead me to believe there isn't a large number of people who don't have dual monitors and can have a muted stream and play the game at the same time Hmm...

Well ill complain .. 

still no sigil after watching many hours of twitch stream on my secondary monitor bunch of crap i dont need

hope Devs will fix this i need my sigil just as the rest of the community that are wasting there time for it

This is how i feel atm with PoE

f996717bb5_1466609292_Ze-zijn-de-definit

They really need to fix this issue asap because at this point almost no one has gotten the sigil.Honestly I think to be fair to the community they should treat this sigil like the syandana and just let everyone who linked accounts to have it.

Because honestly it'd be really unfair to ask those who have watched countless hours of partner streams to watch another stream to earn it especially since PoE has a nearly hour long night cycle to wait through

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Accursius13 said:

Is the Sigil still bugged? I've seen 4 different people get the Achievement and nothing. Also what is with the drops? I know they are free but I was hoping for at least some Nitain extracts now I have too many Latrons that I'm gonna pack endless fireworks into.

Yeah, I also just watched half a dozen people get it and I have no sigil.

2 hours ago, Nonya said:

If I am not a partner of neither twitch or warframe can my viewers still get drops by watching me play warframe?

Yes, they will get a drop for every achievement you get. The only thing linked to Partners is the Sigil for surviving the night.

1 hour ago, Nadashka said:

Yes, they will get a drop for every achievement you get. The only thing linked to Partners is the Sigil for surviving the night.

ah I was told you get drops randomly and from achievements. Maybe they meant the drops are random but you dont randomly get them, they are from achievements.