Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Planes of Eidolon-Accolades Launch Trailer

Orabell

2 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Acolades...with all the due respect youtube streamers can't be called "Accolades", because except SkillUp and AngryJoe, I doubt gamers that don't play Warframe know who Mogamu is.

I'm struggling to find the logic here. Accolades are accolades. Gaming Press has demonstrably expanded into streamers and vloggers the last few years, and is no longer just typed up journalism on a website or in a magazine. Players can easily look up who these people are.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Do you know anyone other than a ninja that goes to steal top secret date from a computer wielding a radiation wave generating shotgun and giant hammer!?

NOno!

Exactly... ninjas.

I think you mean ninjas are dudes who alter the planes of existence just to walk through a couple of lasers to steal some datamass and on the way out goes around lighting everyone up with a freezing RPG bow and dancing while doing it. 

Edited by (PS4)ArtPrince17

20 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

It's called The Plains of Eidolon, why would they leave out an Eidolon? Is it the just the Plains of?

They didn't show the eidolon during tennocon..... they could have easily left it as a surprise....

Edited by LSG501

20 minutes ago, ZoneDymo said:

man, are these counted as compliments/endorsements now?

"its a whole new direction"
"No other game has changed as much"

Here, Ill throw in my own to go along with it: "Its certainly an update" - Zone Dymo

Heres mine:

"I will need a bigger terra cotta casserole for the moqueca" ~ Kaotyke

28 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

It's called The Plains of Eidolon, why would they leave out an Eidolon? Is it the just the Plains of?

well we are going in the wrong direction here with logic.
The area is called Eidolon, no different then the "Plains of Texas" would take place in/on Texas.

The people from Texas are called Texans, the Sentients on Eidolon are called Eidolons.

The plains are not named after the Sentients but the other way around.
So with the plains of Eidalon there is no indication there would be gigantic monster Sentients roaming around at night, its just the name of the node.

As for leaving the Eidolon out, DE has always been rather spoiler happy, showing a ton of things on devstreams before players can mess with it.
I personally dont like it either but you can just choose to not watch it and experience it all a new.

Leaving the Eidolon as some scary shadow creature that you cannot quite make out would have worked better for the hype imo, like the Trex in Jurrasic Park arriving with that water in the cup to indicate its size.
Hell that even would have worked perfectly for this update considering the spear fishing, imagine a trailer where a frame is fishing, night falls... boom......boom... the water starts to ripple....boom, the warframe looks left....then looks slowly up.... end of the trailer.

Edited by ZoneDymo

36 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

I think you mean ninjas are dudes who alter the planes of existence just to walk through a couple of lasers to steal some datamass and on the way out goes around lighting everyone up with a freezing RPG bow and dancing while doing it. 

The music lives inside us all AND IT IS VERY LOUD. *dances while firing explosives at a security camera* STEALTH!