Increase its damage from

35 slash to 100 slash

5 impact to 0 impact

160 puncture to 200 puncture

Increase its fire rate from

1.00 to 1.07

We increase its status chance from

20% to 25%

And give it an alt fire that allows u to use it as a melee weapon with stats as...

1.0 attk speed

1.7 channelng damg

70% block

55.5 puncture

60.5 impact

Crit chance 13%

Crit multiplier 1.9

Status chance 29%

1 minute ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

And give it an alt fire that allows u to use it as a melee weapon with stats as...

No, let’s not do that. It would be a complete waste of time.

If you build it right, the Paris Prime has fine damage, it does not need to be buffed.

1 minute ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Its supposed to be an early game Prime, like the Braton and Burston. It has good stats and a higher riven disposition than the Dread and Cernos.

Who cares. Rivens are cancer. Yes i use them, but their a bandaid. If all weapons were built properly. Wouldn't need rivens. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

If all weapons were built properly. Wouldn't need rivens. 

If people realised that not all weapons had to be top tier, they would stop asking for useless buffs. If you dont like the stats, use a different bow.

You are asking for heavy bow stats, with normal bow charge time.

53 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Its supposed to be an early game Prime, like the Braton and Burston. It has good stats and a higher riven disposition than the Dread and Cernos.

Riven disposition is affected by the player base usage :facepalm:

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

to be honest i have pretty strong paris prime riven and i still feel its weak...  i test wepon on mot pass 30 min

that's my riven... 170% crit chance 6.6x crit multiplier still weak af, puncture proc does absolutely nothing against armored enemys that's why Dread still best bow in the game slash proc ignore enemy armor.

F4nWCbx.jpg 

17 minutes ago, ashrah said:

to be honest i have pretty strong paris prime riven and i still feel its weak...  i test wepon on mot pass 30 min

I have a cc, cd, tox riven and the paris prime has a problem with grineer above lvl 60... Which is just sad. Someone mentioned the braton prime being early game... Braton prime can simply wreck at higher tiers, as can burston prime. Paris prime, is weak.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I have a cc, cd, tox riven and the paris prime has a problem with grineer above lvl 60... Which is just sad. Someone mentioned the braton prime being early game... Braton prime can simply wreck at higher tiers, as can burston prime. Paris prime, is weak.

Increasing Paris prime damage won't make it strong, puncture proc is horrible... just look at Daikyu and Boltor Prime.

17 minutes ago, Crimson-Tenno said:

Increasing Paris prime damage won't make it strong, puncture proc is horrible... just look at Daikyu and Boltor Prime.

Daikyu simply wrecks at higher tiers and boltor as well. Build a daikyu with gas 100% status. U can kill at 150+ no sweat.

Build boltor prime for dmg and crit... Simple destruction.

Build paris prime for anything... And it only kills at low lvls with a god roll riven. Just plain bad.

Agree with the fact that puncture procs are crap. So are magnetic procs tbh.

46 minutes ago, Crimson-Tenno said:

that's my riven... 170% crit chance 6.6x crit multiplier still weak af, puncture proc does absolutely nothing against armored enemys that's why Dread still best bow in the game slash proc ignore enemy armor.

F4nWCbx.jpg 

main is almost 300%dmg crit change and ammo bonus...

31 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

yes that is thing on heavy units dmg drop off to much

48 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

yes... lets buff a weapon that for a realy long time people where debating over wether or not it was the best bow

(this debate only got resolved recently when status became mainstream)

Fir Bows, crit is still the meta * cough* Lenz. Paris prime has great crit potential, terrible base damage and crit damage.

7 hours ago, Crimson-Tenno said:

Riven disposition is affected by the player base usage :facepalm:

Its supposed to, but the changes depend on DE making them.

I barely see people using the Hikou and yet it has a 1/5 disposition, while I see the Opticor quite often and it has a 4/5 disposition.

30 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Its supposed to, but the changes depend on DE making them.

I barely see people using the Hikou and yet it has a 1/5 disposition, while I see the Opticor quite often and it has a 4/5 disposition.

I see people use the hikou quite a bit. Paris sux though, needs a buff.

10 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Fir Bows, crit is still the meta * cough* Lenz. Paris prime has great crit potential, terrible base damage and crit damage.

you must be new here.....

before status became mainstream there was a debate on which bow was better, paris prime or dread. granted that at the time we only had cernos, paris, mk1 paris, dread. paris prime and a pre buff daikyu for bows. but paris is far from "bad". its one of the better weapons in game in general and one of the best weapons that you can aquire early on. most beginner guides even tell you to farm for paris prime as soon as possible because its a good weapon. without a riven it will carry you all the way through the starchart and into the void. and with a riven its viable for any sortie you can throw at it (i have a riven for paris. and i usualy use it for sorties).

whats next.... ember sucks, needs buff?

7 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

you must be new here.....

before status became mainstream there was a debate on which bow was better, paris prime or dread. granted that at the time we only had cernos, paris, mk1 paris, dread. paris prime and a pre buff daikyu for bows. but paris is far from "bad". its one of the better weapons in game in general and one of the best weapons that you can aquire early on. most beginner guides even tell you to farm for paris prime as soon as possible because its a good weapon. without a riven it will carry you all the way through the starchart and into the void. and with a riven its viable for any sortie you can throw at it (i have a riven for paris. and i usualy use it for sorties).

whats next.... ember sucks, needs buff?

Ember does need a buff actually. Thanks for bringing that up. Paris without a riven isnt endgame viable. Forget rivens. Im talkin about non riven game play. Even with a riven, paris prime is mediocre at best.

23 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Im thinking increase its based crit damage from 2.0 to 2.5x

Increase its damage from

35 slash to 100 slash

5 impact to 0 impact

160 puncture to 200 puncture

Increase its fire rate from

1.00 to 1.07

We increase its status chance from

20% to 25%

1.0 attk speed

1.7 channelng damg

70% block

55.5 puncture

60.5 impact

Crit chance 13%

Crit multiplier 1.9

Status chance 29%

While I'll agree the Paris needs a buff, turning into a pseudo slash, takes away from the dread so.. A crit damage buff sounds okay though.

A bow....as a melee weapon? Um(trying to picture this)

Edited by helghastgunner

Paris Prime is simply a puncture based Dread with slightly less crit chance. If you think either of these bows need a buff then you aren't using them properly as they both can destroy enemies well into sortie 3 and beyond with appropriately placed shots.