[DE]Rebecca

PAX Australia: TennoVIP Party!

Recommended Posts

If you dig from Melbourne all the way to the other side of Earth... Yep, that's where I am...

Oh well, have fun there guys! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Australian Tenno - good morning to you!

We're coming back to bring the Warframe love to you!
Later this October we're holding limited capacity TennoVIP Event in Australia!
Are you 18+?
Are you in or around the Melbourne area?

Secure your ticket to TennoVIP and help us celebrate Warframe and the Plains of Eidolon! First come, first serve! Please only reserve if you know you can come!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tennovip-pax-australia-2017-tickets-38557307946
 

Rebb. Please..... please come to New Zealand.

I can't afford to come to any of your events in any of your other countries, and I wont be able to come to Australia cause we're saving up for an aus trip next year around march.

Either plz set up another ViP event for march, or plz come to new zealand :( :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, you don't have time to come to GamesCom (two years in a row at that!), but you can make it to Australia?

You know ... I've reached the point where I'm not even mad any more, just thoroughly disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bibliothekar said:

You know ... I've reached the point where I'm not even mad any more, just thoroughly disappointed.

lol like the tone in the lotus' voice when i ignore an incursion because im to busy fishing?

in all seriousness though, does anyone know if we actually require a ticket to pax to attend? or is this an entirely separate event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/10/2017 at 10:02 AM, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

lol like the tone in the lotus' voice when i ignore an incursion because im to busy fishing?

in all seriousness though, does anyone know if we actually require a ticket to pax to attend? or is this an entirely separate event?

I think it is separate as it is in a bar in Fed Square and no where near Pax, but don't quote me.  I'll be headed for Pax anyway and then off to meet SpaceMum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been about eleven hours on the road (we're going to PAX too) and we're looking forward to seeing the crew at the event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 10:02 AM, Arniox said:

Rebb. Please..... please come to New Zealand.

I can't afford to come to any of your events in any of your other countries, and I wont be able to come to Australia cause we're saving up for an aus trip next year around march.

Either plz set up another ViP event for march, or plz come to new zealand :( :(

feel u mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome time tonight!Glad to have met the surprisingly big oceanix community that showed up tonight. Thank you DE for the good time 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now