The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

Been having this problem for 16 hours now. Opened support ticket and gave them everything they have asked for --- still no reply. Changed password twice, flushed DNS caches, even got myself a new IP address by release/renew through my router and modem, thinking maybe I got assigned an IP that had been banned in the past... Nothing worked.

1 minute ago, iam_shadow said:

Been having this problem for 16 hours now. Opened support ticket and gave them everything they have asked for --- still no reply. Changed password twice, flushed DNS caches, even got myself a new IP address by release/renew through my router and modem, thinking maybe I got assigned an IP that had been banned in the past... Nothing worked.

Yup was there done that every people here done that.

1 minute ago, Alaestor said:

In the future a "we've seen the thread" post may be more effective than twitch....

Yeaaahhh... It's really...well.

Thing is - I contacted PlayWarframe, Steve and Rebecca on Twitter, mentioned it on Twitch repeatedly, and here's a thread with 15 pages... I dunno which of those ways they were referencing. Maybe even reddit.

Just now, ScorpDK said:

Yeaaahhh... It's really...well.

Thing is - I contacted PlayWarframe, Steve and Rebecca on Twitter, mentioned it on Twitch repeatedly, and here's a thread with 15 pages... I dunno which of those ways they were referencing. Maybe even reddit.

I think I'd cry if there was no one who saw this thread until after the stream...