Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.1

[DE]Megan

Is it just me or are there anyone else getting massive temperature rises? I used to get 60-70 degrees Celsuis, and playing PoE for the first time, I was shookt, my temps went up to 92 degrees Celsius, anyone help? I haven't updated my graphics drivers lately, would that be the cause?

44 minutes ago, freestyleparkour said:

It only moves when you're literally *right next to it*.  Which is kind of dumb, but there you go.  I was having the same problem until I figured that out.

That's not just the problem, I've seen several people report that it sometimes just stops and never moves again, no matter how close you try to get.

so there were complaints on the forums about how the grineer can spot you through bushes and tall grass, and can fire, with great accuracy, at a moving target that is over 100 meters away, and also complaints about how the dropship's turrets were awful things that would annihilate you unless you found one of the scant few roofs on the plains, and what does DE do? they make their dropship turrets more accurate and increase the damage. i'm glad i'm not gonna be playing the update for a few days yet. it gives them enough time to hopefully sort out some of the more major problems in this update.

So for the area defense objectives on the plains, you're going to want to make enemies spawn either inside the cave within the area or on the outside. Currently it does both, which causes solo players to fail automatically because it's physically impossible to traverse and clear both.

OH one more thing that I found that really wasn't working well, some of the bounties or those random encounters will immediately fail when one player enters it, presumably because one of the players is NOT there, and it considers it "abandoning the objective"? We don't get any indication of WHY or HOW we failed, but I saw a message about abandoning the objective area on Gara's quest when I strayed outside of the circle marked on the minimap, so I'm wondering if it's the same for the encounters. Do we really have to coordinate ourselves even when in Public/Random groups, to have 3 players all ready to enter the circle as soon as the fourth player shows up? Is that even what's making them immediately fail? (it was one of the "kill the guards" commands, one of the times for a datamass, and I think the other time was for a different objective)

Hello dear Megan,
Mission "Revisit the Derelict" in Quest "The new Strange" is broke at the moment because Chroma doesnt spawn.
I started the mission 8 times or more and had to abort it because Chroma didnt appeare.
I hope that the DE team could hotfix it :)
Regards, Sanduhr32

Edited by Sanduhr32

The game crashes upon startup ever since I downloaded PoE. No combination of DX10, DX11, restarting PC will make it work. Download cache is fully verified. It has never done this before PoE. I am on Windows 7 x64. I just click Play in the launcher and then the crash-error-reporter dialog box pops up. Are we getting hotfixes? Is this bug known?