Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Girlfriend Threw My Laptop At Me

ADDpillz

Question

And I don't mean to butt in, but perhaps you should consider getting out of that abusive relationship. If not for yourself, think of your poor computer.

My wife and I are happily married for 13 years because she knows when it comes to my computers, she ain't allowed to touch.

If either person is in the relationship is ever mad enough to throw things at the other, especially computers, then the relationship isn't working.

But relavent to your actual question, your account and all of your weapons and frames are stored on their servers. You can play on any PC with the game installed. I normally play on my desktop at home but I checked in on the game once or twice on vacation using my laptop.

Well In her defence, she was trying to hit me with my computer bag. But the bag wasnt zipped up all the way. So when she flung the bag at my head, it kinda shot out of the bag like one of those medieval slingshots.

Well In her defence, she was trying to hit me with my computer bag. But the bag wasnt zipped up all the way. So when she flung the bag at my head, it kinda shot out of the bag like one of those medieval slingshots.

In our defense, you were the one that chose the misleading thread title that makes it sound like it was on purpose, and/or forgot to use any form of the word "accident" anywhere. But I'm glad it wasn't intentional. Still, she should learn her lesson. Don't throw things at people.

I ducked in time, but pieces of my laptop are still somewhere in the dry wall.

If I get a new computer, reinstall wf from steam, and login; will my current save from old pc carry over to new account?

Nice dodge man.. Glad you didn't suffer any injuries. The only thing you'll have to worry about is to reenter your email and password.

Edited by 0Frank0

I ducked in time, but pieces of my laptop are still somewhere in the dry wall.

If I get a new computer, reinstall wf from steam, and login; will my current save from old pc carry over to new account?

Ok, first of all, please, for the love of your computer (Rest In Pieces), get a new girlfriend who won't throw your valuables at you.

Second of all, as others have said, Warframe data is account-based. The only thing you'll loose is your settings (make sure you fix those, otherwise the bloom will blind you), so just get a new computer (possibly a more durable model?) and you're good.

Well she was pretty upset..it was 100% my fault. She was mad cause I Lied to her about hookin up with one her friends. Apparently I took her friends Vcard but I didnt know anything about that. I didn't cheat on my gf, cause we were not dating at the time. But I lied cause I didnt want her to leave me and go have revenge sex with any of my bros