Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So now that DE have established that more open world maps are coming, which ones are you looking forward to the most?

TheGodofWiFi

Just now, Nickishero said:

Did he really?? GIVE ME LINK PLEASE!

I would, but since it was his first stream and he accidentally chopped it up into like 5 parts or so, he took it down immediately to splice it together, telling us he'd upload it when he's got time. That was like 4 or 5 months ago. I'd have clipped it if I knew he'd take it down so fast.

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I would, but since it was his first stream and he accidentally chopped it up into like 5 parts or so, he took it down immediately to splice it together, telling us he'd upload it when he's got time. That was like 4 or 5 months ago. I'd have clipped it if I knew he'd take it down so fast.

I really hope you aren't trashtalking on me now because your getting me hyped.

4 hours ago, Valathreon said:

I'd love to see an all Infested zone on the surface of Eris.

Or a giant city on Jupiter.

Jupiter would be fun I think.  All those gas processing plants could potentially lead to all sorts of fun with parkour being king as you wall run around bottomless canyons in the sky.

Saturn, I think, would be epic.  Dodging Grineer patrols in your archwing as you flit between moons and other mining installations in the rings?

17 minutes ago, Nickishero said:

I really hope you aren't trashtalking on me now because your getting me hyped.

I realize that without evidence you might as well just dismiss what I've said, but on the other hand there's no reason for me to be lying(other then to generate fake hype, but that's a stretch). I know what I heard, and I remember replying the moment to be sure I heard correctly, but when I went back to download the video it was gone. We'll see, I guess.

11 hours ago, Rixuel said:

I wonder how the Void Open World map would look like xD

Lore wise it would be a exactly what the name say, a huge empty space with no enemies since warframes/tenno are the only things that can really resist the effects to stay inside it for a small time.

Definitely a Corpus-influenced city or settlement. Go full cyberpunk on it, with tasteful, expensive boardrooms and a violent nightlife, rich jerks in suits trying to hire the Tenno to take each other out, influential trading concerns and cybernetics manufacturers wanting you to take black bag jobs, all that jazz.

I honestly wonder what the themes for each planet would be, here's my guesses:

• Venus: Cold mountains
  • Mercury: Cavernous and very hot
  • Mars: Desert Canyons
  • Phobos: Unknown (no missions except a couple dark sectors take place on the surface, not surprising since it is so small)
  • Ceres: Smoggy and toxic wasteland
  • Jupiter: Floating mines
  • Europa: Frozen caverns
  • Saturn: Unknown (only description of the location in game is that it consists of merchant shipping lanes)
  • Uranus: Vast ocean
  • Neptune: Floating factories (beware of wind speeds)
  • Pluto: Frozen wasteland with factories
  • Eris: Infested ship graveyard
  • Sedna: Unknown (can't find a description in the lore regarding Sedna other than being a Grineer frontier for exploration)