Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Darkvramp said:

REMOVE THE SECOND CREDIT CASHE REWARD FROM THE FIRST 2 BOUNTIES!!!!

There only needs to be one.

All this does is makes it so newer players get something else less, and veteren player are confounded by the fact that only credits seem to drop, because they are the most common, and there are 2 of them.

Your inflating the drop table, which frustrates EVERYONE!!! (if your not frustrated now, you will be later)

Why does a 20-30 mins mission chain reward trash that even a new player would be mad about getting? Credits, relics, pre-poe mods, endo under 500, pre-poe resources HAVE NO PLACE being a bounty reward. there are tons of new resources (raw and refined) that would be a million fking time better to have. 

Dear DE/ Warframe

* Please address the issue is cetus were if you group with your friends and then enter the plains it bugs out and we forced to leave group and re one person has to re select the bountry by himself load into the plains then invite group memebes from there.... this happens 100% of the time

* issue were for no reason the bounty fails when were right on top of the objectives in the plains thus having to spend the next 10 mins getting out of plains and reloading bountry etc... to get back in......

* Every now and then after accepting the bounties and then loading into the plains the quest objective does not show up and you have abort mission and start again.

* as a moderator of my friends streaming channel i think that person streaming your content should also get rewards for streaming warframe.... just a thought

please fix this issues there game breaking and really ruin the experience of want to go into the open world.

Im still getting the invisible HUD bug.

Im still failing missions and when i use my archwing to close in on an objective area it counts as "abandoning area".. shows for 1 sec and then the whole bounty is gone.

Please try again.. thanks for the hard work :)

Also: there needs to be a way to savely exit the plains if ur in a group!!.. I had trolls who didnt extract - i had to abort..for example

People also abuse the bounty system: they get into public play.. stand afk at the entrance the entire time and still get rewards i guess.

(could be botting even)

Edited by L3thargy

So let me get it straight, I just had to download 2x 6sth mb of new content, and a wooping 300something mb of fix, and you folks still DID NOT fix Ivara's Artemis Bow being unable to rotate it's aoe shoot. It's always horizontal. PRIORITIES BLZ.

Also, I've seen no mention of fixing the vanishing hud afer joining someone on bounty. I might be blind tho.

not accessible Gates in party (it's not opens for some members while others is on Plains already only group rejoining helps to fix it) and non-stop spawning turrets/greener snipers is still there. Also too much bugs as no bounty target (like invisible drone to hack) or mission task instant failure just in time when you reach the mission point (whatever playing solo or  in whole party). Focus bonus now spawning in the skyes directly on the ships or birds!  This update is bugged game much more than it was. Please add individual leaving (mission extraction) to the game!

I'm concerned about the fish swimming into the terrain. I have had many fish swim up and down hills. Its really annoying to have a certain fish you are hunting for all day, mock you through the glitchy hills and rocky areas as you stab your spear through the ground just to hear them splish splash more.

I see you've addressed some of the economy and that's great, but you haven't adjusted the outright insulting rewards:

2000 - 5000 Credit Cache

Grokdrul X 15

50 - 300 Endo

Morphics X 2 & Control Module X 2 (as rare rewards!?)

Wisp X 2 should definitely be upped. As much as you want us crawling on the ground looking for these, it's not a good resource to collect in this manner.

I can at least understand the mods to some degree, they're powerful baseline mods that are required for new players, but the rest of these are really bad. I get that you're proud of your open world area, but to trek across them and waste time on bounties to get some of these things are not an "aw shucks" moment, it's a kick in the nuts.
You've vastly overestimated how fun the plains are to play on, the novelty wears off after a few hours and then I'd rather be anywhere else. We're tethered to this place because of the new rewards and the Teralysts.

Pushing the operator mode doesn't look like it'll be worth it, but I'll at least give it a try. So when I've exhausted myself farming for the parts, I hope it'll lead to something somewhat useful.

Oh and fix Zenurik, the passive energy max and energy regain nodes (for operators) aren't working.

1 minute ago, Smilomaniac said:

I see you've addressed some of the economy and that's great, but you haven't adjusted the outright insulting rewards:

2000 - 5000 Credit Cache

Grokdrul X 15

50 - 300 Endo

Morphics X 2 & Control Module X 2 (as rare rewards!?)

Wisp X 2 should definitely be upped. As much as you want us crawling on the ground looking for these, it's not a good resource to collect in this manner.

I can at least understand the mods to some degree, they're powerful baseline mods that are required for new players, but the rest of these are really bad. I get that you're proud of your open world area, but to trek across them and waste time on bounties to get some of these things are not an "aw shucks" moment, it's a kick in the nuts.
You've vastly overestimated how fun the plains are to play on, the novelty wears off after a few hours and then I'd rather be anywhere else. We're tethered to this place because of the new rewards and the Teralysts.

Pushing the operator mode doesn't look like it'll be worth it, but I'll at least give it a try. So when I've exhausted myself farming for the parts, I hope it'll lead to something somewhat useful.

Oh and fix Zenurik, the passive energy max and energy regain nodes (for operators) aren't working.

Better to add option in game for directly choosing the reward that depends on it's tier. For example I finished mission and got silver tier reward - so there will be really great to see option to pick up 1 any silver tier reward by myself instead of random and to receive 1000 credits or noob rate mod that I already have more than 10000 in total. Veterans do not want to see the credits/endo/mods or resources, so by adding option to choose the reward based on luck of tier (bronze/silver/gold) you will receive tons of thanks and love from gamers community