Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

Dear DE, I know you doing your best but can you please already change BP for baits and other fishing consumables to be reusable? Come on, it can't be so hard and will not hurt anything. We still need to farm materials to even craft those things.

Looting Sentient cores as the Operator doesn't actually give you the cores. It just removes them from the playfield and no one else can get them either. You get the audio cue that you've picked one up and it vanishes, but no message at the bottom of the screen and does not appear in mission screen, nor does it arrive in your inventory once you've gone back to Cetus.

Just now, Zendadaist said:

Looting Sentient cores as the Operator doesn't actually give you the cores. It just removes them from the playfield and no one else can get them either. You get the audio cue that you've picked one up and it vanishes, but no message at the bottom of the screen and does not appear in mission screen, nor does it arrive in your inventory once you've gone back to Cetus.

Are you sure you picked up the core then? It's not the blue orb with the beam shooting straight up out of it.

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

Well logically you should be fine now then?

You could just redeem everything later.

Cause it is. It's easier to say just like with Hema nope we're clearly 100% wrong but we're not channging anything suck it up than going through the trouble of adjusting all the numbers.

That being said idk how dificult it is actually to do. But I'd imagine it's not something that can be done in seconds.That's why people should not rush to play or grind new content or at least in that  case hold on to their resources. Everyting in PoE is broken. Like literally everything. Half the times quests bug out, you can often stuck at extraction after eidolon fight so it gives you nothing, standing is utter crp, rewards are crp, resource requirements for everything is like a sacrafice to the Cthulhu. But somehow people are still playing and trying to level syndicates instead of saying 'fck it this is too little for what I have to do for this'. 

I'm not saying you're not right to expect compensation. But we're talking about DE here. Developers that know that those standings are awful but that do them anyway. Heck it's people that made archwing require charges and that is still too much for the amount you get even after then nerfed it x3.

I was fine with it until they changed it. Now I'm annoyed that this change was not announced ingame and you had to follow them on twitch/twitter to know about this

Why would I redeem it later when I'm under the impression that the System is final. Again focus had a notification that i was not finished and might change, Cetus/Quill standing did not. So to farm effectivly for the Weekend I maxed out my daily standing every day.

And it shouldn't be to difficulty. They have logs that they can check and then could just run a script that looks for the amount of cores spent before they adjusted standing in the logs and then provides you with the missing standing or cores with the same value as the standing you would have gotten.

15 hours ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console][confirmed on .4]

2- Sometimes the main bounty quest name appears in a different language (got spanish and portuguese so far, maybe host reelated) [confirmed on .4]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start [confirmeed on .4]
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen. [confirmed on .4]

11- Sometimes UI, or part of it, disappears when you enter the plains. [confirmed on .4]

12- Everytime i get a new bounty it bugs, showing the latest one. Need to drop it and get again to work. [confirmed on .4]

13- Sometimes, during the vault bugged quest, there are 2 objectives on the map at thee samee time, so you can bug twice. [confirmed on .4][jokes apart, maybe this is the cause the vault doesn't opeen - it opens anywhere else on map]

14- Most times the objective icon stays on lag portal (aka Cetus entrance). [confirmed on .4]

That's host based. I had German, Russian and Spanish as well as English.

UNABLE TO OPEN VAULT IN BOUNTY WORKAROUND:

I know it still needs to get fixed for obvious reasons but meanwhile you can still complete it, all you have to do is equip handshake emote and use it standing right in front of the vault texture, it will make your warframe's hand/arm go through it and its hitbox will count as if you entered the vault and trigger the completion without opening it.

Edited by Kiwinille

the defense ones are still bugged, whether its no enemies showing up or no timer and the cache searching one is a little bugged too with the circled area shrunken really small and the bounty doesnt end even with all caches opened.

Wow - I need to get me some bugs.  I am missing out on 90% of the game.

Asus motherboard

ASUS GTX 4gb

8gb ram

All set to High graphics

200mb broadband

I3 cpu

Smooth as silk no lag and no bugs (that I feel strongly enough to get upset about or report)

Please DE break my computer

22528951_1849380228706593_70865980026404...Still can't fish after I use Vazarin, it takes damage but I can't take the fish.
No, wait, this problem exists only with Mortus Lunfishes, and I can't take em even without Vazarin. It takes more than one or two it for be fished.

Edited by zKheaper