The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Bounties finally worth it

DarkRuler2500

standing is at a decent spot now. so long as it scales well with standing rank its all happy and dandy. however rewards for bounty's are still utter S#&$. maybe not T5 bounty but 4-3-2-1 i still feel could user better reward structure. and properly balance out the parts for gara.

34 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

standing is at a decent spot now. so long as it scales well with standing rank its all happy and dandy. however rewards for bounty's are still utter S#&$. maybe not T5 bounty but 4-3-2-1 i still feel could user better reward structure. and properly balance out the parts for gara.

How exactly is it any worse than anything else, exactly? And what more do you want? I feel like people forget this is a free2play game.

17 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

How exactly is it any worse than anything else, exactly? And what more do you want? I feel like people forget this is a free2play game.

At least they can swap out mods e.g. Sinking Talons or Shimmering Blight (which are uncommon reward in the table but drop like rain outside of earth) with something more meaningful...like 1500 kuva or 500 endo. Getting these mods after the bounty is like getting nothing other than 50 endo maybe if you dissolve them. In F2P game you reward players as they put more time in the game not giving them nothing in return.

Edited by Marvelous_A

1 minute ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

And people would complain and suggest rare mods or more poe resources. 

That would be even better but these mods should not be in the reward table. If they are not putting other things in their place at least cross them out from the reward table.

Keep in mind that the plains are accessable to players very early on, and these players may need some of these mods offered. That also means that Kuva cannot be a reward due to spoilers. Additionally I think the low level bounty credit rewards are fine. One mission early on on Earth gives about 4-5k credits. Should the rewards scale better? Maybe, but the base rewards are fine IMO.

Edited by Xenotater
Spelling and Wording

2 hours ago, Xenotater said:

Keep in mind that the plains are accessable to players very early on, and these players may need some of these mods offered. That also means that Kuva cannot be a reward due to spoilers. Additionally I think the low level bounty credit rewards are fine. One mission early on on Earth gives about 4-5k credits. Should the rewards scale better? Maybe, but the base rewards are fine IMO.

Yes, but earth mission is lv10ish and single missions which you can finish in 10 minutes. That gives 4000 credits I can agree. But these are a chain of 4 to 5 missions where enemies are ranging from lv 20 to lv 60 and their difficulty are higher than their same level counter parts by the number of enemies they throw at you and the longer range and strategy they can engage you. A base reward of only 4000 credits is not ok. Plus those lv 40 bounties are not targeting players who just reached earth.

2 hours ago, Xenotater said:

At this point is there really anything to spoil in warframe? In POE there's no way a new player is gonna play Warframe without hearing about operators. Is that gonna be a spoiler too? 

Instead make it so new players get different rewards compared to those who are all caught up in Warframe. 1500 Kuva, Aragon, Lens, etc. 

18 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

All credit rewards should be removed from bounties. There are plenty of places to go to farm credits in the game outside of the plains. Really any new resources from the plains would be better then credits.

you cant even use the creds to buy anything from the ostrons

their apperance in the droptables doesnt make any sense at all

18 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

All credit rewards should be removed from bounties. There are plenty of places to go to farm credits in the game outside of the plains. Really any new resources from the plains would be better then credits.

you cant even use the creds to buy anything from the ostrons

their apperance in the droptables doesnt make any sense at all