Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon (What can we expect?)

(XBOX)CyBirdNetic

So I found out yesterday that the Plains of Eidolon will be coming to console November 14th.

First of all, I want to thank all the PC players who have submitted no doubt countless reports on bugs and issues in the release. Your contribution is not lost on us console folk.

What I'd like to know is what should I be expecting at release? Anything I should look into gameplay-wise? Any interesting tidbits to keep an eye out for?

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Bird Sarcoma said:

First of all, I want to thank all the PC players who have submitted no doubt countless reports on bugs and issues in the release. Your contribution is not lost on us console folk.

Do you know that the warframe code on console and pc are absolutely not the same. So the bugs do not have anything? At the limit only the eliquilibrage can be counted on the pc version.

But that's my opinion. I find this update awsome. It is true, there is grind but at the same time we are on warframe there will always grind. The gameplay of fishing in real time is really nice to use the archwing too. The eidolon hunt is nice too (even if I wait for another eidolon to really see the potential). In short, a great update.

From what little research I've done about it (I try to keep spoilers low for myself but that fails sometimes), Operators get personal arm cannons that channel their void beam into either a homing shot, a railgun/sniper shot, or shotgun-type blast + secondary fire among each one of your choice (grenade launcher of sorts, a hyper beam, and an impact grenade [impact on surfaces, not enemies]).

Focus gets better and is more focused on the operator more than the warframes (they still get benefits of course), and something about making your own melee weapons plus bounty tasks for special mods and lenses.

As for the "pc contribution" on bugs, there are bugs that exist on console that do not exist on pc. Different setups ya know so a separate form of testing is needed to clean them up.

Its great improvment of the game but its not like its not majorly flawed like it was on release, its a fair bit better now but still can use work. Nothing much to say about gameplay you can search alot of guides and stuff on youtube which you will need.

check out the thread and the teaser site, it'll tell you everything you need to know about PoE. the rest you'll have to figure but yourself.

in short, a lot of improvements, a lot of things to do, and a LOT of grind. but that's what I've been waiting for!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

44 minutes ago, ---EG---Wind_Blade said:

Do you know that the warframe code on console and pc are absolutely not the same. So the bugs do not have anything?

They are not, but they originate from the same source, so bugs that are squashed out in the PC version beforehand often don't make it into the console versions.