Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SJW chat mods

(XBOX)Cephalon Dragon

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Dragon said:

DE's if you're reading this there are SJW CHAT MODERATORS in xbox chat system me and a friend get our chat suspended just because us being furries offends them

If you got a problem with how you've been moderated make sure to get a screenshot of the message that got you kicked/banned it and send it to support, a forum thread about this will do nothing.

Probably not super smart to call them SJWs, make you look really upset by it. Also makes you look less smart, and makes them less likely to help you. 

If I were you and I thought it was that bad, I would just screenshot and try to report them. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20 minutes ago, (PS4)LordZezrel said:

I got suspended before for calling albinism a mutation....

I'm still baffled on that one

I was disappointed in the lack of entertainment in this thread until I saw this. Well done :D

On a serious note, contact support with a screenshot next time it happens. Also don't RP in public channels if that's what happened. If a moderator is abusing their power, much more important to screenshot and contact support than to come crying to the forums.

1 minute ago, Roughcut said:

Probably not super smart to call them SJWs, make you look really upset by it. Also makes you look less smart, and makes them less likely to help you. 

If I were you and I thought it was that bad, I would just screenshot and try to report them. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SJW is a degragatory term used to refer to people who go above and beyond to white knight defend ridgid political correctness and will get offended by "micro agressions"

ive been kicked for saying "%!&" in the sentance "jews originated from Jerusalem" so there are some mods that fit the bill of SJW

Just now, SolarDwagon said:

I was disappointed in the lack of entertainment in this thread until I saw this. Well done :D

On a serious note, contact support with a screenshot next time it happens. Also don't RP in public channels if that's what happened. If a moderator is abusing their power, much more important to screenshot and contact support than to come crying to the forums.

21 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Orcus Imperium said:

i don't normally post on these threads.

but what.

Dudes not wrong though. Albinism is quite literally a skin pigment mutation. Nothing offencive about it. It's a scientific fact.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Orcus Imperium said:

e-excuse me.....i need to go activate hysteria and touch those defense laser in the void defense......you'll find my body in the middle of the mob of corrupted over there.....

1bE9xtC.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pyus said:

sentinel-services.jpg

We're going to need you to come with us to answer a few questions. 

jDexpDY.jpg