Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Nitain Extract Farmable

KaytoShield

Ok i dont know how many posts of this there is but im going to add to it. This is rediculous look at Vauban Prime for instant. Thats 20 nitain extract so you need to wait 5 days and be on 24/7 to even get the resource. You can try to farm them in Sabotage but with the 1 to 2% chance whats the point. Especially when the 3rd cache is difficult to even find... DE Buff Nitain make it grest again.

8 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Personally i dont see the Issue...

8bf1d0f52e39d74cbfc34dcf173c7b3a.png

As this is an ever existing point of annoyance, you know very well that new players always have an issue with NE, no matter how much you or I have, it's a massive gate for the newbies.

3 minutes ago, meristu said:

you know you can get nitain from caches when doing sabotage missions or lua and kuva extermination missions ... you can get 20 nitains in one day ..

3 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

you have a chance from getting it from sabotage caches so its not just the alerts

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nitain_Extract

While that is technically correct, don't even bother, After doing hundreds of the supposed mission it drops from, I've never see it actually drop.

Edited by Carnage2K4

3 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

As this is an ever existing point of annoyance, you know very well that new players always have an issue with NE, no matter how much you or I have, it's a massive gate for the newbies.

Maybe because the idea is they should first get normal Vauban which is easier then Rank it up before getting the Prime variant?

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Maybe because the idea is they should first get normal Vauban which is easier then Rank it up before getting the Prime variant?

MR should be the gate for Primes, not an alert drop.

1 minute ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

It's not surprising how few people know this. It IS farmable. 

Except that it's really really not though is it....
Whats the % drop chance?
it has to be in the mili range as I've never seen it, and we tried to farm it back in the day...

Edited by Carnage2K4

8 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Let's be honest: New players don't have to get Vauban Prime right away. Or any other item that requires Nitain.
They just can wait and get some while playing. And when they have enough Nitain, they just build a new toy.
And if you want an item that requires Nitain right away, then go buy it with platinum. That's what platinum is for.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Let's be honest: New players don't have to get Vauban Prime right away. Or any other item that requires Nitain.
They just can wait and get some while playing. And when they have enough Nitain, they just build a new toy.
And if you want an item that requires Nitain right away, then go buy it with platinum. That's what platinum is for.

6 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

9 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

If you get a full vauban prime set before you have 20 nitain or before you learn how to get it reliably, your priorities are terrible and you have no one to blame but yourself. MR means nothing and gates little.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

9 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You can't buy Nitain with Platinum frorm the market like some of the rare resources.

And if the player wants Vauban Prime, he/she can only craft it and not buy it.

Edited by Poke007

6 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Guys he knows you can get them from Sabs, it's just not worth it.

honestly you even have lame exterminate missions on kuva and lua, and kuva has even higher chance to drop it ...

instead of simply whining to get something for free he could sit down and actually play this game and he could get them in one afternoon ... I got hundreds of them from farming ship parts, and I must tell you they drop more often than what 2% represents ... and find better excuse than 3rd cache is hard to find, hey they are hidden caches with nice loot maybe they are going to be hidden ..

Edited by meristu

2 minutes ago, meristu said:

honestly you even have lame exterminate missions on kuva and lua, and kuva has even higher chance to drop it ...

instead of simply whining to get something for free he could sit down and actually play this game and he could get them in one afternoon ... I got hundreds of them from farming ship parts, and I must tell you they drop more often than what 2% represents ... and find better excuse than 3rd cache is hard to find, hey they are hidden caches with nice loot maybe they are going to be hidden ..

The exterminates on those nodes drop Nitain  0_0

No, thank you. You want to break game by making rare resource more farmable, it's your opinion. I don't see any reason for Nitain Extract to be more farmable for simple reasons.

One of them is so simple, new players have more than enough stuff to level while affording to ignore crafting with Nitain. Just fact people go after Primes first without even leveling normal ones shows how picky new players are about look (which is bad since Fashionframe is endgame thing). Primes should have been locked behind normal ones (level normal one first, you will unlock ability to play as Prime version).

Really, while leveling stuff and ignoring Nitain dependable crafting, you can do Alerts to actually get it for later. Saying new players have problem with Nitain is poor excuse cause new players never needed Nitain to have something to level (it's becoming need way later, it's pratically end-game resource). Nitain is rare for reason and it should stay that way.