Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Resolved, Staff response) No Refund of Oxium / Cryotic from Hotfix 22.3.4

bloodtron40000

FROM THE HOTFIX 22.3.4. UPDATE NOTES (THREAD LINK)

Changes:

• Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

EDIT: November 17: The Script is complete!

I have built a full set of Magus Elevate. This cost 23k Oxium in total. I should have at least 20k in my inventory.

Based on the responses from the Hotfix notes thread, many people have not received their refunds.

Note, the PoE update dropped on October 12.
Provided that you build your arcanes around a week after it dropped, you should definitely be eligible for this.

Please provide YOUR feedback on whether you have received a refund or not.

EDIT 11/22/17:

This issue should now be resolved! People have confirmed that they have received their items after a re-run of the script.

From Rebecca:

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Everyone should be fixed up now for real. It still only goes back to October 17th, but now we're 100% certain the expected refunds have taken place. Relog to confirm, Tenno!

If something is still bugged for you, please report it.
Thanks everyone. :smile:

Edited by bloodtron40000

I built 10 Magus Elevate, about 3 weeks in since Plains of Eidolon, and before the 22.3.4 hot fix, costing 23,000 Oxium total. So far, I have not received any of those Oxium back based on their change of the crafting cost, as mentioned in 22.3.4. I am missing 20,700 Oxium.

Spoiler

I built 20 Magus Elevate and 10 Magus Husk. The elevates were crafted 2 per day as i could only buy 2 bp per day and i was finally finished about a 1 or 2 days before the patch landed. I've yet to receive the 41k oxium I should've been refunded.

As for the cryotic from the magus husk, due to having so much cryotic that it didn't even occur to me that it was actually expensive i'm unable to determine if i got a refund for it or not, considering i didn't get the oxium I doubt i got the cryotic.

Edited by -VV-Phantom-Phoenix
was a spoiler for some reason

Same here, 10 Magus Elevate arcanes built after the 17th of octber, but before update 22.3.4, still no refund

I hope DE will read this :D

Also, it would be interesting to know if anyone got any refund at all... so please comment if you got your cryotic or oxium back !

Edited by Galehann

I crafted a set of Magus Husk here, been farming like mad to get the 3 last ones crafted, and was done two days or so before the hotfix landed.

I've been waiting for two days to see if I was getting cryotic back, but since it isn't the case for now, I openned a ticket to see if the support could solve this. If I did my math correctly I'm missing 63,900 cryotic. It's not so much for the resource itself, but rather for the time spent farming that I'd really appreciate a refund.

I seriously doubt if anyone actually got any refunds. I am missing Cryotic from 5 Husks that I managed to build before the costs were lowered. I most certainly built those in under 30 days before the patch.

It would be nice to get the extras I spent back, since it was all my available Cryotic.

Man, do you guys know ANYONE who actually got a refund?

I have not received a refund for my Magus Elevate crafting costs yet either. I finished my set on Nov. 13 and all 10 pieces were done within a span of about 1-2 weeks prior to that. Certainly within the Oct. 17 - Nov. 17 window. I also opened up a support ticket and have tried reaching out directly to DE.

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for posting. Keep the reports coming in!

I've submitted my ticket under "Missing Equipment or Inventory." Unfortunately, it's been five days and I have yet to receive any response from support.

From what I'm hearing on other sites, I doubt that the script worked. Many people are saying they didn't get their stuff back. If you know any other players who have built some of these arcanes, please forward them here.

Make sure to send a ticket to the support desk if you haven't yet.

Edited by bloodtron40000