Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

[DE]Megan

Il y a 6 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed being able to Vacuum up the Sky Archwing Enablers in the Plains.

nice armour i love it hope we can get a plains related companion maybe an actual real bird some kind of  tamed cundroc.

Lol i tough it was an intended player tracking to help player get their archwings easier , not actually vacuum

and why the heck my forum its on france how can i change it?

So.. no changes to bounties? You guys realize the drop rates are still laughable. I've yet to a get a single rare set mod or eidolon lens, and very very few uncommon drops. 99% its just common trash, even at the final stages of a bounty. Please god don't keep it the way it is. 

1 hour ago, TsumiNoRyu said:

Sooo, about this new reward screen... you know the glitched one??:facepalm:

Reward screen blank, or kicked back into mission, have to force close game....

This reward screen thing is very annoying. Just downloaded the game today for PC and can't believe I have to alt+f4 after every mission -_-

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

Fixes:

Still no fix for:

• Cetus sometimes not loading after leaving the Plains
  • Capture target disappearing on the Plains, causing the Bounty to fail (may be due to switching to Operator mode after target is downed)
  • "Bounty Failed" message sometimes appearing when joining a Public squad on a Bounty

Btw, for what we need a gun with a silencer that can't kill a mob before it will rise alarm... And even if we kill him faster then he start to fire in us we will not get stealth kill boost because for it need to kill victim in one strike.

Silencers are usefull only for one-hit-kill weapon, and this game is not a Rainbow Six.

The crosshair bug has returned...:sad:
Since this update, every single time I use the cutter and switch back to weapons, crosshair is gone and stays gone until I either leave the plains or waste an arcwing launcher that I immediately dispose of since that returns the crosshair - until I pull out the cutter again, then it vanishes again of course.

And like so many others pointed out, why in the world is ammo case still not working? I'm tired of running out of ammo, especially with the infested running around making fishing and mining a most aggrivating chore.

Thanks for what you fixed guys/lads but there are still a lot and some another one.

- Crosshair bug.

- Mission reward sceen bug - freezing your screen then you can just alt+f4

- Mission ending freeze bug - not save the progress.

- On plains if you not accept a mission still your mission "fails?" bug. Dunno if someone had problems with this yet.

- If the new stance on that polearm is zenurik then we need more zenurik polarity poles. Also we need more other type weapon the polearm turn should end sometimes for the good.

- Clipping issues and pathfinding bugs with pets.

- The new armor parts have clipping issues.

- Baza silenced mode worthless if the damage is not enough for one hit kill (with crit build aswell)

- When you buff the vanilla braton and do another balance pass for the old weapons like (dagger family, scythe family, machete family, one handed and dual swords family "especcialy Mire, Ether, Plasma sword, Pangolin, Heat sword, Dual versions, Dark sword series") Good mention orthos as polearm because the prime variant badly outperform it in every way and there should no that huge gap between these two weapon if other prime weapons not outperform their normal counterpairs except few.

- Bow handling issues and arrow clipping issues stll exist.

22 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

Do something with Limbo! He is always trolling at defenses and mobile defenses, it's impossible to play in party with Limbo in even if YOU a Limbo too. He must be bunned from all matchmaking and playing only solo.

Right, because min range max duration is so terrible... Also I love Limbo in my party for defense, mobile defense and Interception. And while we're out there banning Limbo from party play lets ban Ash from party play too, I mean why not? Ash is always taking all the kills, he has no team synergy, even more so than Limbo... Clearly he shouldn't be allowed to play with others.

il y a 9 minutes, Uzkost a dit :

Right, because min range max duration is so terrible... Also I love Limbo in my party for defense, mobile defense and Interception. And while we're out there banning Limbo from party play lets ban Ash from party play too, I mean why not? Ash is always taking all the kills, he has no team synergy, even more so than Limbo... Clearly he shouldn't be allowed to play with others.

You are wrong, nowadays Ash is a trash and if he deal more damage than you congrats you are worse then trash. Ash also can synergy with team by picking group invisibility mod though I dunno for what purpose. And he never do something what breaking gameplay or interrupt other's abilities or weapons.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb K4r4k4s4:

And he never do something what breaking gameplay or interrupt other's abilities or weapons.

Oh look,flash news from years ago: Abilities work across normal and rift plane since ever
The only issue i see here is your utter inability to adapt.If both you and the enemy are in the rift,Is it really this damn hard to click melee instead of the right mouse buttton to kill a defenseless and unmoving enemy?! 

51 minutes ago, Zirazel said:

https://imgur.com/a/Tbo8M              Instead of getting butthurt and giving out "verbal warnings" for CENSORED angry posts regarding your unending ignorance about fixing anything in this game other than something that prevents players from dumping money into it, how about fixing more stuff like this Mantis Prisma skin glitch?

So what you're saying, if I'm understanding you correctly, is that they need to stop fixing only bugs that prevent people from paying into the game and fix cosmetic items which, for the most part, are ways to make people pay into the game?

so they didn't fix:

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bounty Changes and Fixes:

• Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.
  • Fixed not being able to Capture an enemy if you died attempting your first Capture during a Bounty.

Fixes:

• Fixed being able to Vacuum up the Sky Archwing Enablers in the Plains.
  • Fixed having a player join while a session is paused resulting in all players unable to move.
  • Fixed the End of Mission screen upon returning to Cetus from the Plains not showing Affinity gained on not fully Ranked weapons, Warframes, Companions, etc. This was leading to confusion on if you were losing that gained Affinity or if it was simply not displaying it. 
  • Fixed not seeing any of your squadmate stats in the End of Mission screen when returning to Cetus from the Plains as the Host.
  • Fixed seeing no extraction marker in the Plains when a squad member transitions to Cetus.
  • Fixed the remaining Client post-Host migration joining the Client who left the squad instead of the new Host in the Plains.
  • Fixed the Zenith disc firing cancelling whatever Warframe Ability cast animation you were currently performing. 
  • Fixed losing all UI elements if you died in the tunnel upon returning to Cetus from the Plains and the End of Mission screen revived you.
  • Fixed the Sprint toggle being reset when using a Melee weapon which resulted in lost momentum. 
  • Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime. *Please note that this Hotfix line is incorrect. The actual fix is: Fixed a loss of functionality if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime and cause self damage.
  • Fixed being able to Switch Teleport Excavators with Loki.
  • Fixed the Kronsh not playing proper Hammer hit sounds.
  • Fixed the Sniper combo counter not ticking down when firing unscoped. 
  • Fixed a large amount of dialog missing when replaying Octavia’s Anthem as per:
  • Fixed Ivara’s Navigator causing Exodia Contagion projectiles to get stuck floating in the air.
  • Fixed not being able to control Exodia Contagion projectiles with Ivara’s Navigator (enjoy, DK). 
  • Fixes towards Exodia Epidemic causing enemies to get knocked down twice and remain permanently inactive.
  • Fixed not being able to scroll through all your Affinity gained items on the End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed Fragments in the Codex not displaying which planet you discovered them on.
  • Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter when the tool is put away.
  • Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter for Clients if the Host has their Cutter out.
  • Fixed Dargyns (and Ogma while its arms are destroyed) being too passive against the Sky Archwing Tenno.
  • Fixed experiencing a black screen when using a controller and pressing B on the Saya’s Vigil End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed the crosshair and Sniper scope vanishing after using the Nosam Cutter as Limbo.
  • Fixed Clients suffering from a 3 year-long stiff neck ailment. 
  • Fixed Sugatras being placed in the middle of the Guandao instead of on one of the ends.
  • Fixed an issue where the distance for a very far waypoint would not include the distance between the target and the last point on the calculated path.
  • Fixed Dual Pistols clipping through Ember/Ember Prime’s leg when equipped with the Vermillion Skin.
  • Fixed a blocking volume blocking your Operator Void Beam in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
  • Fixed Carrier’s smoke FX glowing in the dark. 
  • Fixed a script error that would occur if a Tar Moa was killed while its tar was in mid-air.
  • Fixed doing enough damage to an Ancient Healer resulting in a significant performance drop. 
  • Fixed Nyx being able to create allied Infested by Mind Controlling a Boiler and then Melee attacking it. This caused an infinite amount of friendly Infested to be spawned from the Boiler spawn pods - which is pretty cool but not intended.
  • Fixed Octavia’s Resonator Roller not animating when rolling. 

Yeah no QOL fixes there, only ways to force you to pay into the game like you know that item that you pay 20$ for to keep your UI visible or that other item that you pay 70$ for to allow you to keep sprinting after using melee? If you want to call devs S#&$ty at their job and not be lying, go play an EA game, I hear Star Wars Battlefront 2 has plenty for you to be "butthurt" and complain about.

Archived