Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Requests Thread?

Zahnny

I tried this ages ago when TennoGen first started but never gained much traction and I've seen requests becoming more frequent so I thought it'd be worth giving this another attempt.

I would like to state I am in no way an artist for TennoGen nor do I have the talent or know-how on TennoGen as a tool. If someone else would like to host/fix the OP I'd be completely happy for you to do so as I may not do it justice.

The idea for this thread is to simply make requests you'd like to see for TennoGen and for TennoGen content creators to take inspiration or to look upon this thread every so often and decide if they would like to attempt/make said requests.

Perhaps it can even be used to give newer Tenno looking to dip their toes in the water the chance to get some feedback, potentially from other more prominent content creators. This could range from pictures to describe your ideas or own inspirations or concept art and how it can be improved upon before going to the modeling stage.

I feel this thread would be redundant if I didn't make some effort at starting it off with a request. However bad or good my request may be, I would also like to state I hope this won't overshadow other requests simply because it's part of the OP.

As a personal request I'd much like to see something along the lines (but not directly copied) of Mettaton Neo's jetpack from Undertale.

Picture:

Spoiler

9XUmIGv.png

Credits: NCHProductions, Toby Fox

Source of picture:

Spoiler

As you can tell I'm not exactly an expert on hosting threads of this calibur so I'm not sure how to end this.

If this request was terrible then I don't mind, I'd probably be happier if others could make better requests than me.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3079.jpg Here's a mirage concept the eye lashes are metallic the iris(energy) is surrounded by metal. The things in the back are metallic cages holding a slowly spinning/floating prism. I hope you like (it obviously needs a skin) 

chances are that no one cares. But I'll keep on posting here and Mayb4 someday someone will care.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

On 11/27/2017 at 12:27 PM, Zahnny said:

I tried this ages ago when TennoGen first started but never gained much traction and I've seen requests becoming more frequent so I thought it'd be worth giving this another attempt.

I would like to state I am in no way an artist for TennoGen nor do I have the talent or know-how on TennoGen as a tool. If someone else would like to host/fix the OP I'd be completely happy for you to do so as I may not do it justice.

The idea for this thread is to simply make requests you'd like to see for TennoGen and for TennoGen content creators to take inspiration or to look upon this thread every so often and decide if they would like to attempt/make said requests.

Perhaps it can even be used to give newer Tenno looking to dip their toes in the water the chance to get some feedback, potentially from other more prominent content creators. This could range from pictures to describe your ideas or own inspirations or concept art and how it can be improved upon before going to the modeling stage.

I feel this thread would be redundant if I didn't make some effort at starting it off with a request. However bad or good my request may be, I would also like to state I hope this won't overshadow other requests simply because it's part of the OP.

As a personal request I'd much like to see something along the lines (but not directly copied) of Mettaton Neo's jetpack from Undertale.

Picture:

Reveal hidden contents

9XUmIGv.png

Credits: NCHProductions, Toby Fox

Source of picture:

Reveal hidden contents

As you can tell I'm not exactly an expert on hosting threads of this calibur so I'm not sure how to end this.

If this request was terrible then I don't mind, I'd probably be happier if others could make better requests than me.

Corpus Mesa with a digital crosshair helmet WR6Bdsi.png

g4mXOAj.png

with glowy regulators(Corpus style).

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

• 3 weeks later...

to be completely honest, i'm the complete opposite. i can model quite easily but i have no ideas so i'll see what i can do. one thing about the syandana you posted, it's illegal to make purely because it is based off another game. one of the rules is there can not be game refrences, but historical refrences are allowed

anyways, would love to hook up with ideas, just let me know

It it worth the effort of learning all the software and making your own ideas happen :)

Been working in Zbrush for the past year or so, still chipping away at a few different projects. Scraped one that i spent 2-3 months sculpting on lol. so it's good to have a few of them in case one idea might have been too ambitious and i can still fall back on others. One day i'll have something or a few things ready to go through Topogun and Unfold3d, then learning Substance Painter and texturing

14 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

ANYTHING

No kidding. I confess the Infested are not really my thing, and I was annoyed that the Corpus/Perrin Sequence quest was side-tracked by theming it around the Infested... but all the same, I'd love to see more content for Nidus. I feel like him, Chroma, and Inaros need some love.

On 12/14/2017 at 7:37 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

IMG_3079.jpg Here's a mirage concept the eye lashes are metallic the iris(energy) is surrounded by metal. The things in the back are metallic cages holding a slowly spinning/floating prism. I hope you like (it obviously needs a skin) 

chances are that no one cares. But I'll keep on posting here and Maby someday someone will care.

Mmm you don't want something that too closely resembles an actual face, the eyes and eye lashes I think are too humafied if you know what imean. The rest of the design tho is quite stunning, made my heart skip a beat and I most likely won't ever use the helmet but have to admit it's gorgeous!

I'd just say make the eyes out of pure glowing energy (like her current primed skin helmet) and create a metallic frame around them that's spiked out to give that eyelash kinda look OR attach long curly squiggly beautiful lines on the top and bottom of the outlined eye frame maybe? That would be nice, they won't be eyelashes but they'll make an excellent replacement I'd say if the eyelashes don't seem to workout.

My rating on this though is 9/10! You're pretty darn good!

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--