Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime to be unvaulted..Why? 3 times a charm?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Hasn't Frost Prime been available for more or less, free the last ...what 6 months?! And this will be the 3rd time he will be unvaulted for the holidays. I mean am I the only one that thinks that's a bit redundant and repetitive?

How bout unvaulting Volt Prime, Edo Prime and Odanata Prime instead? 

Or Nova Prime and her Prime Sigil?

Is everyone ok with Frost Prime being unvaulted for holidays 3 years in a row instead of another vaulted frame? 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
More clarification

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Hasn't Frost Prime been available for more or less, free the last ...what 6 months?!

How bout unvaulting Volt Prime, Edo Prime and Odynata Prime instead? 

Is everyone ok with Frost Prime being unvaulted for the holidays instead of another vaulted frame? 

i personally am ok with it as the twitch event doesnt count as it not viable to all players like unvaulting is, it required you to spend money in some form or basically start free trails of stuff which is most likely why people now have issue claiming frost prime, twitch most likely seeing the massive number of people that only had free trials (which by now have probably expired) and disabled it, atleast that was my thoughts

which is also atleast one of the reasons the loot drop event was cancelled early by twitch and we've been told is never gonna take place again atleast not in the form it did the first time (another reason was people abused the system)

Edited by Tokens210

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Hasn't Frost Prime been available for more or less, free the last ...what 6 months?!

How bout unvaulting Volt Prime, Edo Prime and Odynata Prime instead? 

Is everyone ok with Frost Prime being unvaulted for the holidays instead of another vaulted frame? 

Didn't Volt and Odonata go into the vault just recently? Seems early to bring 'em back out.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

How bout unvaulting Volt Prime, Edo Prime and Odanata Prime instead? 

Ppl want frost just because they either want to buy the syandana or just getting the weapons

also edo prime doesn't require to be with volt p they easily put it with the 3rd prime 

6 minutes ago, TicTacTaco said:

Where is this confirmed? I can't find this information anywhere else...

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-101

OTHER SCHEDULE TIDBITS:

· Umbra will be coming in 2018.

· Next Devstream is will be Sound-focused.

· Next big update will be Corpus-centric.

· 3 Warframes will be available in the next Prime Vault. Frost, Ember and WHO???

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Didn't Volt and Odonata go into the vault just recently? Seems early to bring 'em back out.

Volt Prime was vaulted February 22 2017. That's considered recently?

When Frost, Ember and.....maybe Loki are unvaulted,  it will have been almost a year since Volt Prime entered the vault.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

That's crazy to me. Especially since last year this time we had Frost and Ember unvaulted.  

Volt Prime = Has relics for his parts

Loki Prime = Vaulted so long doesn't even have relics for his parts yet

and yes i left out ember and frost since we already know their coming

Edited by Tokens210

I'm fine with it. Keep in mind that getting the Amazon Prime Free Trial involves putting in a credit card, which rules out that possibility for minors without parental permission (or without their parents' credit cards). Additionally, Amazon will often give you a month of a free trial, but automatically charge you once you go into the 2nd month. In short, it's a pain.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Frost was available for more or less Free the last 6 month's now DE charges for him? How bout some variety? Haven't we've had Frost for Christmas the last 3 Christmas's including this one?

Again , Volt less than a year ... if you want "variety" you will sugest frames that are more "rare" to see (loki , nyx , ect ) not the one vaulted recently . You just want Volt and his stuff unvaulted .

And not all people use Twich ... so its pretty nonsense use that as argument to not unvault him .

Edited by Yagamilight123

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Frost was available for more or less Free the last 6 month's now DE charges for him? How bout some variety? Haven't we've had Frost for Christmas the last 3 Christmas's including this one?

Thats not a viable reason as the twitch event required money to get him or basically abusing a free trial (which as someone else mentioned required credit card/ banking info which cut some people off from it completely), unvaulting makes it available for all players regardless of memberships to things outside of the game

Edited by Tokens210

30 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Again , Volt less than a year ... if you want "variety" you will sugest frames that are more "rare" to see (loki , nyx , ect ) not the one vaulted recently . You just want Volt and his stuff unvaulted . at the end of the OP, I did suggest another vaulted frame. 

And not all people use Twich ... so its pretty nonsense use that as argument to not unvault him .

30 minutes ago, Tokens210 said:

Thats not a viable reason as the twitch event required money to get him or basically abusing a free trial (which as someone else mentioned required credit card/ banking info which cut some people off from it completely), unvaulting makes it available for all players regardless of memberships to things outside of the game

This will be the 3rd time he will be unvaulted for the Holidays.. not including twitch..that doesn't seem a bit redundant and repetitive to u guys?