Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boil Toxin Aura post Operation Plague Star is still active [Fixed]

Samurai_Y

I don't know how i should phrase the title.

giYXVMR.jpg

9zCdKsC.jpg

So, I was getting back to the Ostron village and i reached the place where the boil was in the operation. Suddenly, a few steps later I took damage even though no enemies were nearby.

After I died and revived myself, I tried to step inside that area again and the same thing was happening even though the operation is actualy over and the huge tumor has disappeared.

Edited by Alextron16

I had the same problem, the damage from the boil remained in that area making an invisible zone that damage the player(s). I have had this happen multiple times on trips through the plains. It effected the whole squad when passing through that area.

PoE still the worst part of this game, bugged as nothing else in this game, you get traped between PoE and cetus forcing you to abort and loose everything, lures keep geting stuck everywhere or just explode by no reason, Plague star keep killing you, the number of vombalyst is lower than before, joining party on PoE still bugged

So the Plague Star event ended today and I was curious what it the end result would be a crater or nothing every happened...what I found was completely different. The area the meteor was on is still toxic. Pretty sure that wasn't meant to happen as it kills very quickly all that runs across it.

https://ibb.co/gknrV6

Edited by Dietrick

my entire party wiped today doing bounties because the drone passed near the area; a few went to the flank to block some grineer and all dropped immediately; no one could figure out what was killing us. almost failed the bounty on the final stage due to this.

Please address this quickly.

I am going to throw my 2 cents in here and confirm that I was in a normal bounty after Plague Star ended and my squad got wiped because we had to attack the little camp next to where the boil was and i walked out into the field and got downed and everyone came to revive me and got downed too... Was a little funny but still not cool.

Was running a bounty on the plains with my group and we reached a point where we kept getting killed on a specific area over and over. At first i thought it was the bomber that kept strafing us but then i recognized the nearby outpost and realized we were within the area the boil was in for Plague Star. Even though its just an open field now the damage proc is still active and killing a Warframe in seconds.

Don't think this was intentional so you need to have someone double check the settings for that field and clear out anything left over from the event cause we were lucky not to fail the mission right there.