Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access Ending December 12!

[DE]Megan

39aa3c8cd8760e232b927b1d8c4cb151.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS ENDING DECEMBER 12
Get it before it’s gone!

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Time is running out to purchase Hydroid Prime Access packs! On December 12, Hydroid Prime Access will be retiring to make way for a new Prime.

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:

• Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
  • Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
  • Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
  • Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose.

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:

• Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
  • Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

• Like 1

I wish it was a bundle with a discount. I got hydroid prime to support DE and because rng hasn't been nice lol. I was going to get the accessory bundle but ill wait for something new then get it. I already have too many frames to level up and weapons. Plus those that i need to build when i have time to play/level them up, lol.

I'd love to see Zephyr Prime, with a rework of course.
The Jet Stream augment has the potential to be really useful in the plains since it grants run speed and flight speed, which helps with damage falloff.
The rest of her abilities really need a rework though, along with a new passive - most people hate the current one.

On 11/28/2017 at 7:24 PM, chrisx1125 said:

I'd love to see Zephyr Prime, with a rework of course.
The Jet Stream augment has the potential to be really useful in the plains since it grants run speed and flight speed, which helps with damage falloff.
The rest of her abilities really need a rework though, along with a new passive - most people hate the current one.

I believe next prime is Mirage, and after that it should be Zephyr, but there is a very very high chance the ditch her for Mesa Prime.