Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we basically the child of god?

TheFinalEpic

3 minutes ago, Mintaro said:

"Remember you are nothing without me kiddo."

sorry i forgot about that my -̶̩͕̩̦̔̈́̎̀̀̄͌͊̚-̷̨̡͔͓͇̰̙̰̐̽̂̃̕͜ͅ-̷̛̼̅͋͌-̴̢̣̺̬̬̯͕̗̈̈̽̾̆̀͐̄̔̅́͝-̸̡̡̩͎͇̖̟̬̠̈́͆̇̑-̸̛̲͈̤̝̼̦̰̪͉̥̖̼̠͚̲́̿͂̐͝-̴̢͕̪̙̭̞̭̪̣̰̣̰͕́͊̾̃͑̃̑͌̀͘͝

More like Children of Hell.

They are referred to as "demons" often.  They are ghostly, capable of possessing the body of sentient beings we call Warframes.

They were reborn from a place called Void, and became warped and twisted by it.

They are supernatural, living forever and never aging, possessing superpowers with the affinity for mass murder.

They worship and take orders from a female deity that originated from an evil faction bent of destroying all of humanity.

And finally they are teenagers existing just past puberty.

Some markings are clean & looks like an Indian bindi 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_(decoration)

Spoiler:

From the war within quest the tenno literally remembers things from their third/inner/spiritual eye 

Look at Lotus, her design is also reminiscent of this inner eye symbol 

Some of this is enlightenment theory from Buddhists or Hindus (Nothingness is to Void,  Everywhereness is to Unum an expanded being one with many things) 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

2 hours ago, Regarg said:

we are not children of "god" WE ARE THE GODS

Teshin doesn’t thinks that way...And he met and protected the ones that believed themselves to be gods,but even golden gods can bleed!

VhhHrox.jpg

Edited by elpapitoluizito

Children of a Christian god (Yahweh)? No. Children of an incomprehensible power? Far more likely. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)PS_90210 said:

I get confused sometimes... Are the Warframes gods or are the Tenno gods?

(Operator death animation plays)

definitely its the warframes

The warframes are just conduits for us, I'm pretty sure if it were a thing, the operators themselves would be on the field fully unleashed powers and would just pick which ability of their warframes they would like to make use of (a "customizable warframe of sorts. If you have say Mesa, Frost, Nezha and Trinity: Mesa's Shooting Gallery as your 1, Frost's bubble as your 2, Nezha's shield as your 3, Trinity's EV or Link as your 4 or just have a specialized 4 based on your active focus).

Oops, I got off track, but for the most part, Tenno would be the "gods" I guess and the warframes are just their "prophets" if you want to use that analogy of "mediator between god and man/heretic".

4 hours ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Some markings are clean & looks like an Indian bindi 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_(decoration)

Spoiler:

From the war within quest the tenno literally remembers things from their third/inner/spiritual eye 

Look at Lotus, her design is also reminiscent of this inner eye symbol 

Some of this is enlightenment theory from Buddhists or Hindus (Nothingness is to Void,  Everywhereness is to Unum an expanded being one with many things) 

I just thought our "third eye" was there because it was the entry point from the Queen (her scepter)

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Children of a Christian god (Yahweh)? No. Children of an incomprehensible power? Far more likely. 

The warframes are just conduits for us, I'm pretty sure if it were a thing, the operators themselves would be on the field fully unleashed powers and would just pick which ability of their warframes they would like to make use of (a "customizable warframe of sorts. If you have say Mesa, Frost, Nezha and Trinity: Mesa's Shooting Gallery as your 1, Frost's bubble as your 2, Nezha's shield as your 3, Trinity's EV or Link as your 4 or just have a specialized 4 based on your active focus).

Oops, I got off track, but for the most part, Tenno would be the "gods" I guess and the warframes are just their "prophets" if you want to use that analogy of "mediator between god and man/heretic".

I prefering to the void as the god. We're his children basically.

Edited by TheFinalEpic

1 hour ago, -Narauko- said:

Teenage Demon Ninja Tenno?

HEROES IN AN INFESTED SHELL!

we can certainly be seen as god-like thanks to our powers, but as an Atheist I doubt the Void is "god". I believe it is simply a massive, unknown energy of unfathomable power, and that the "man in the Wall" was once human. it's just a theory, but I believe that the parents of the Tenno didn't die in the Zariman incident, but were transported to a state of Limbo (no pun intended), a dimension between dimensions. the adults are locked in here with seemingly no way of getting out, but are able to contact the Tenno from within. I believe that being Isolated for so long within the Void (supposedly thousands upon thousands of years since the Zariman Incident) has driven the adults delusional and somewhat evil.

as for the Void being seen as a god, it's rather simple. if we find something unfathomably complicated and powerful, which we think can hurt us, and there's no way we can hurt it, all we can do is appease it. worship it. preach of how good it can be. we resort to worship of things we do not understand because it is the easiest approach for us to take.