Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The worst god-tier riven you have ever seen

grindbert

2 minutes ago, Heliopata said:

where can I find that riven grade thing?

Quote from another of my posts:

On 28/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

Here are two of my Graded mods, both are good and the Amprex one is close to Godly, but I do not consider either Goldy, and I am yet to see a Godly Riven, People on the chat are full of BS when they say their Riven is godly, I run it through the WF Black Market and check the Grades, you can also use a Riven Grade Calculator.

Edited by Carnage2K4

The joke is that sheeple believe that stacking 100% crit mods on a weapon makes it a good weapon( or riven in this instance).

FFS modding is like shrek.

And by shrek I mean like ogres.

And by ogres I mean like onions.

And by onions I mean like layers.

Spoiler

Modding isn't as simple as make weapon show red numbers.  Sometimes white numbers are better.

14 hours ago, Kinetos said:

Pretty sure he was using sarcasm, not hyperbole

Well, a Crit Damage/Chance combo is considered "God" by basically anyone wanting to sell a Riven for 2K+... So I'd think he was suggesting it's a god tier Riven, but given what it's for, it's bad...

6 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Well, a Crit Damage/Chance combo is considered "God" by basically anyone wanting to sell a Riven for 2K+... So I'd think he was suggesting it's a god tier Riven, but given what it's for, it's bad...

That is why it's the Worst "god-tier" riven

14 hours ago, BrokenBullet said:

i4Lwm1T.png

*Sheds a single tear*

Damn it, hate, hate HATE when after roll I check stats and go: great..  awesome.. majestic...................................  FML!@$%%^!!!

Bad negative is hardest troll! 

Edited by .Re-light.

50 minutes ago, .Re-light. said:

Damn it, hate, hate HATE when after roll I check stats and go: great..  awesome.. majestic...................................  FML!@$%%^!!!

Bad negative is hardest troll! 

Pretty sure he means hate itself is bad,and yes i hate hate hate hate hate

18 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

|-|

What do you consider a godly riven? Do you only consider best 3 buff with good curse or also if they're a perfect roll?  

A lot of people mislabel rivens with only 1 relevant buff Godly but from my perspective even a a top rolled 2 buff with the best mods is worthy of being called godly.

17 hours ago, zehne said:

The joke is that sheeple believe that stacking 100% crit mods on a weapon makes it a good weapon( or riven in this instance).

FFS modding is like shrek.

And by shrek I mean like ogres.

And by ogres I mean like onions.

And by onions I mean like layers.

Hide contents

Modding isn't as simple as make weapon show red numbers.  Sometimes white numbers are better.

are you saying that my G O D L Y 100% CC/CD supra riven isn't worth 1000p ???

Also even if that were a normal melee Riven I'd reroll it. -95% status duration kills CO/bleed builds which is about the two reason why melees are as strong as they are right now.

7 hours ago, Dwolfknight said:

That is why it's the Worst "god-tier" riven

ANd my point was that it's not even god tier for a bad weapon, it was medium tier for a bad weapon...

4 hours ago, BattledOne said:

What do you consider a godly riven?

On 28/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

I use 2 things to define a "Godly Riven"
1) Stat Set (the 2-4 stat types that are relevant to the weapon the riven is for)
2) Stat Grade (this is the range each stat type can be, Godly obviously being on the high end for Positive or Low of Negative)

The Stat Set is a little relative, depends on the weapon and the typical loadout for the weapon, so it's a little subjective.
The Stat Grade is not relative however, it is the number within a given possible range.

As I say in this post, to me, "godly" is the most high end of high ends, I take the term literally, stats so good they are near divine.

The Riven needs to have the right Stat Set, then within that, the Stat Grade of each stat in the Stat Set needs to be A+ as given by the 2 places you can check the range of possible stats I posted in a higher post.

Edited by Carnage2K4