Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rate my build

BoomyGordo

Question

Deffinatly not a meta build. It takes a bit to wind up to its potential but it seems to clear things pretty well once it does.

revolves around dex dakra slash proc spam and the hunter set.

build isn't complete yet but im out of forma currently.

warframe

Spoiler

bTid-EoXROuOqWQEA8uaeg.png

primary

Spoiler

qMhqMJGwRoOxqaeoAZxwnw.png

Melee

Spoiler

-xoCeYPIT6WPClfNqOkSdg.png

helminth charger (needs more forma for more mods)

Spoiler

S1-HVHR0RbW9lf_dBe-rVQ.png

video of build in action against level 130 enemies

Spoiler

I won't say don't use the Dex Dakra, since they do look sick despite there being much better options for critical slash proccing dual blades, but I'd drop Spoiled Strike for True Steel, even though it has 10% base crit it still brings you up to 95.2% critical chance at 3.0x combo multiplier instead of 59.5%.

Edited by rapt0rman

3 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

I won't say don't use the Dex Dakra, since they do look sick despite there being much better options for slash proccing dual blades, but I'd drop Spoiled Strike for True Steel, even though it has 10% base crit it still brings you up to 95.2% critical chance at 3.0x combo multiplier instead of 59.5%.

spoiled strike directly increases the slash proc damage though. still worth the trade off? also what other weapons would you recommend? dex dakra has high status and primarly slash damage and i wont be useing elemental mods since all i want are slash procs

6 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

spoiled strike directly increases the slash proc damage though. still worth the trade off? also what other weapons would you recommend? dex dakra has high status and primarly slash damage and i wont be useing elemental mods since all i want are slash procs

More consistent critical slash procs does wonders, and without the pesky speed negative.

Currently Prisma Dual Cleavers, Nami Skyla Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Twin Krohkur are the reigning champs of crit/slash dual blades.

Just now, rapt0rman said:

More consistent critical slash procs does wonders, and without the pesky speed negative.

Currently Prisma Dual Cleavers, Nami Skyla Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Twin Krohkur are the reigning champs of crit/slash dual blades.

ill look into them, just wish there were more full sized dual swords. thanks for the advice!

1 minute ago, Icari said:

If you like full-sized dual swords how have you not come across Twin Krohkur yet? better than Dex Dakra in pretty much every regard. (and they look sick)

this build is actually pretty old, the only addition to it was the new hunter set and getting my helminth built up for the set. i never looked into the twin krohkur till you mentioned them tbh. thanks for the tip

2 minutes ago, Icari said:

I love them, since i've also been missing regular sized, equally large, dual swords. (not sword and dagger which is what almost every "dual sword" weapon in Warframe currently is)

gonna take me a while to build them. gotta get even more shineys now

=/

IDK man, is this build supposed to revolve around hitting enemies with slash procs and getting your pet to hit them for massive damage?   

(110% crit, 9.6 multi, must be good?)

Sure you can get better melees for crit/status slash but I'm not sure why the infected dog is there.

1 minute ago, huhhWhat said:

=/

IDK man, is this build supposed to revolve around hitting enemies with slash procs and getting your pet to hit them for massive damage?   

(110% crit, 9.6 multi, must be good?)

Sure you can get better melees for crit/status slash but I'm not sure why the infected dog is there.

i mean yeah it does... i said that in the main post, try reading ?

52 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

revolves around dex dakra slash proc spam and the hunter set.

dog can hit for a ton of damage (when the wonky attack animations actually hit) and heal me for 1-3k hp per hit

3 minutes ago, failedtodiet said:

This inaros's survivability is within acceptable tolerances.

if my charger would hit more consistently id be effectively immortal. as it is though 90% of the time it does that "leap foward jump back" attack and 90% of the time the attack doesnt hit anything.

47 minutes ago, Xaranoth said:

R9 Vitality and Steel Fiber, 2/10

That probably my score on this build too. But no matter how you build Inaros, as long as there are high rank steel fiber and vitality, he will survive most of the time.

39 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

out of forma at the moment. no point in going 10/10 when it will remove the mod from half my frames

Feel free to upgrade these mods if you have resources, they still eat the same 6 and 7 points when you put them in D slots.

edit: sorry, misreading your post.

3 hours ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

if my charger would hit more consistently id be effectively immortal. as it is though 90% of the time it does that "leap foward jump back" attack and 90% of the time the attack doesnt hit anything.

You should consider swapping out that Charger for a smeeta kitty, remember to put on Swipe and Sharpened Claw. From my experience, kitties are way better than Charger and his "final fantasy" signature move.

Edited by failedtodiet

14 minutes ago, NPC said:

1 star, I'm very much annoyed by unfinished builds. 

Gonna have to go with NPC on this. At least you aren't a content creator for Warframe though. I can't stand it when they post vids like "so yeah uhm this new weapon, it's pretty cool, these are the mods, but it'll need another forma or 2, I just haven't leveled my [insert r10 mod here] yet, but overall it's good."

Back on topic, I'd be interested to see how well it performs once you finish it, as well as taken some of the above people's weapon suggestions potentially.

27 minutes ago, NPC said:

1 star, I'm very much annoyed by unfinished builds. 

8 minutes ago, Azlen said:

Gonna have to go with NPC on this. At least you aren't a content creator for Warframe though. I can't stand it when they post vids like "so yeah uhm this new weapon, it's pretty cool, these are the mods, but it'll need another forma or 2, I just haven't leveled my [insert r10 mod here] yet, but overall it's good."

Back on topic, I'd be interested to see how well it performs once you finish it, as well as taken some of the above people's weapon suggestions potentially.

litterally the only 2 mods missing are 2 from the charger ,the build is virtually finished. if it annoys you feel free to throw forma at me and ill grind out the rest of the build tonight

On Inaros build: I would drop Vigor. Healt boost is not "that" much and Shields portion is wasted. If you still want more survivability consider Armored Agility, as it works well with the massive Health pool and gives you more movement speed, which is needed if you concentrate on melee. I suppose you will change your Aura in the future, as far as D goes Stand United would be better, if you have it.

On melee weapon: Is Dex Dakra a must have? I am against it, not because it is not "meta", but because it is a dual sword. I would suggest not to use dual swords on Inaros as finisher attacks, especially from behind are very very slow (I mean that jumping on the neck thingy, timestep 1:35). Consider using Volnus: it is fast, 30% status, has enough base damage and high slash, Hammer finishers in general are fast and have a higher finisher multiplier - all of this works well with Inaros. Single Swords are fine(fast) as well.

If it has to be Dex Dakra, I would replace Spoiled Strike, Blood Rush, Berserker & Organ Shatter with Primed Fury, Condition Overload, Volcanic Edge & Vicious Frost (for Viral and even more status). P.Fury will give enough speed and C.O. the needed damage boost; Viral synergizes well with Bleed procs. Would require some more Forma on melee though.