Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Festive Dojo Decor

Ixxolos

Hello fellow Tenno, i trust you are all enjoying the Holiday season.

I'm so hyped the Dojo Decor is back this year :community: Time to throw up the dojo decor again at last. Anyone else happy for their return?  I didn't see the Tenno Tree return though... sad face :clem:

FD117F1178EF1A4B2A95E8BB5264EFBBF579DB03

E9CC9A8C2937BC0FF2817F2BBE6D5A6AC8FC1CF8

3 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

not all of them

I don't see Christmas tree or the presents

There was actually a thread last week where someone mentioned putting a tree in Cetus, and ppl were saying they don't wanna see anymore Christmas stuff in the game as they don't celebrate it bc of either religious or anticonsumerism reasons, and it ruins immersion. So I imagine ppl would flip out if DE did anything more than they already do.

Bums me out ppl can't handle a 2 week event that throws some fun in and I don't even celebrate Christmas. I feel like the more we tow that non offensive line, the more boring things become. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

There was actually a thread last week where someone mentioned putting a tree in Cetus, and ppl were saying they don't wanna see anymore Christmas stuff in the game as they don't celebrate it bc of either religious or anticonsumerism reasons, and it ruins immersion. So I imagine ppl would flip out if DE did anything more than they already do.

Bums me out ppl can't handle a 2 week event that throws some fun in and I don't even celebrate Christmas. I feel like the more we tow that non offensive line, the more boring things become. 

I agree with you, I don't see why my clan shouldn't have it we all celebrate Christmas in my clan. to celebrate is to change things up live and have fun.

there giving these people what they want, while there hurting us who do and those who don't want it aren't hurting at all either way. its a shame.

4 minutes ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Add a menorah in Cetus. Doooooo it. 

Yeah, I think I will add something to this. I celebrate Christmas, but I think there is an easy way around this. 

Surely it wouldn't be that hard to add some other religious holiday decor for this time of year? Like for Hanukkah? And Kwanzaa? (Don't get offended if those are part of the same religion! I am a little ignorant in the field of other religions!) I mean, Christmas isn't the only holiday for this time of year. 

Snowmen are not for Christmas though. They're more of just wintery stuff. I mean, where I live, it doesn't even snow until February or March usually. Several years ago, we got a VERY, VERY light snow fall two weeks after Christmas. It didn't stick at all, but we still got to have school out for it. 

I think all the snowmen and snowy decorations are fine. No one should get upset about that.

DE should come up with a "Christmas like winter festival" for the Ostrons to celebrate, and decorate Cetus for that. Maybe something similar to the style of the Solstice cosmetics.

And anyone that gets offended by that can go take a long walk off a short pier and stop trying to ruin everyone else's fun. :community:

16 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

I agree with you, I don't see why my clan shouldn't have it we all celebrate Christmas in my clan. to celebrate is to change things up live and have fun.

there giving these people what they want, while there hurting us who do and those who don't want it aren't hurting at all either way. its a shame.

Nobody is stopping you from celebrating Christmas with your clan friends.

And in no reality is it hurting you for the developers of this video game to not devote their limited time, effort, and resources towards making game assets for a holiday you celebrate.  Not making you a festive present is not the same as causing you harm.

My fellow Tenno, don't be this person.  You are so much better than this.

Edited by (PS4)Unstar
clarity

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

And in no reality is it hurting you for the developers of this video game to not devote their limited time, effort, and resources towards making game assets for a holiday you celebrate.  Not making you a festive present is not the same as causing you harm.

Every one has there choices and correct me if I'm wrong but the Christmas trees are already in the game so there would be no work in allowing us to have them AGAIN!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

It may not be hurting us, but events that break up the monotonous feel are nice. That's why they're so popular.. I would love Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, all kinds of festivities to do, decorate with, etc..  Even though I don't celebrate any of those things.

Personally, I'd love a quest where Vey Hek finds broken lost Earth lore, and goes all Futurama Evil Santa, and we gotta stop him from terrorizing the Ostron children. 

I just don't see the offense in including things even if you don't celebrate them. It's just extra fun to break up the norm.. Just bc I don't believe in something, doesn't mean others should be denied some fun.