Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

Wow xbox player get nothing for watch yet again. Yes my account is linked. Why do you lie about it being twitch drops for all. It seems you action has shown that you do not care unless we play on PC. ( twitch drops, gifting to only PC players during the last primetimes) This all of your company's actions. Thank you for showng the Xbox comminuity we are unwanted....

I blame the TENNO MAGGOTS !!!! Jk hey just relax bud they will fix it in time. But I would like to know when and if Gara ult will change again or be tweeked again Do we have the changes for her on console yet or still to be determine ?

1 minute ago, zephyr_infinity said:

guys.. if the give away gifts on the xbox stream t oXbox players no one gets mad, if the give away gifts to ps4 players on the ps4 stream no one gets mad... but should they give gifts to pc players on a pc stream OAO omg its the end of the world.

First it was open to all. Then [DE] Megan changed it to messenge me in game. That action spoke volumes , add in PC only got drops.. hmmm....

Just now, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

First it was open to all. Then [DE] Megan changed it to messenge me in game. That action spoke volumes , add in PC only got drops.. hmmm....

if something is broken its broke no amount of *@##$ing will fix it. and it was open to all, she said message me in game so  I know its you derp?

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

It was impossible for any one but PC players to respond..... I bet you think thats fair, right?

Yes, I'm on console too, we get things all the time. We have exclusive armors, skins, glyphs, colors, tennogen for plat, market coupons, lots of things players on PC don't have.

It's an exilus adapter you missed, did you complain DE didn't take back the millions they gave out last stream when twitch drops broke? No, you're mad you missed out. There's always giveaways going on. 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

When it was open to all player it should stay open to all not just pc. That was the second straight stream xbox got nothing. Yes with all that combined its not right. And those exclusive packs we pay cash for. Its not just because we play on a certian console....

You do know that she changed it up because the people that were getting picked werent responding. Their streams are a hour, and at the rate people were responding, they would of had to go on for hours. So instead of giving away nothing, she decided to do it through messaging in-game. They happen to be on PC. Its better then them not giving away anything, cause if they did that, people would be unhappy too.

The twitch drop thing is a buggy system, and they have to push it to 3 different platforms. Updates and such take time to work bugs out moving them to each platform. Relax, listen and use common sense. They arent duping the console players on purpose. Its all a working process.

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

When it was open to all player it should stay open to all not just pc. That was the second straight stream xbox got nothing. Yes with all that combined its not right. And those exclusive packs we pay cash for. Its not just because we play on a certian console....

No, there are free console only items that PC players do not have. I'm sorry, I've tried to be understanding, but you've gotten to the point of whining. When ppl start acting like this companies just stop doing giveaways.

If you can't be understanding of real world problems with technology, and chat and wanna whine and be impatient over not getting a freaking adapter, which will come back as an alert for them screwing up, then you don't deserve it. 

I'm done. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

You are really sounding like a whiny child now. If you are a whiny child, I hope puberty hits soon. If you're above the age of 14 you need to just grow up. The world will not cater to you. Things were done to improve the flow of a live stream. get over it. A random internet thingy didn't work and you're sad, move on. 

I'm sorry to appear overly harsh but your troll level criticism about something that you didn't invest any time or money into is incredibly annoying and very childish. Nobody here really feels where you are coming from on this. You're level of entitlement is insane given the prizes that you are seeking in this matter. You've been denied nothing game changing or altering in the least bit. 

I'm sure this comment won't be accepted well by the community because you should be entitled to your opinion; but in this case, your opinion is just misguided and not built on anything substantial. 

I'm not seeking prize or anything remotely close to that. Something that is better. I am asking for equality. Do you remember twitch drops for watching PC streamers? That was a highly broken idea to get more people playing. When it was the consoles turn there was nothing put in to help console players generate new veiwers. I will agree the orginal system was too flawed. But nothing ws there to help get new veiwers. I don't want anything, Ijust want equality for all players reguard of their chosen platform.... Its truely sad you think I am posting for gain. That maybe your own reasons but not my own...

Just now, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

I'm not seeking prize or anything remotely close to that. Something that is better. I am asking for equality. Do you remember twitch drops for watching PC streamers? That was a highly broken idea to get more people playing. When it was the consoles turn there was nothing put in to help console players generate new veiwers. I will agree the orginal system was too flawed. But nothing ws there to help get new veiwers. I don't want anything, Ijust want equality for all players reguard of their chosen platform.... Its truely sad you think I am posting for gain. That maybe your own reasons but not my own...

What are you talking about? PC Twitch streamers didn't get anything we didnt. They got it first bc PC gets updates first bc they don't have ridiculous regulations that Sony/MS put on them. That's why all PC games get updates first. Games are also built on PC, so there's no optimization needed, so they can go out quicker, and be patched anytime, consoles cannot. Consoles and PC are not equal, never have been, there's pros and cons to them all.

Blame Sony/MS and your choice of platform. Jfc...

Just now, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

What are you talking about? PC Twitch streamers didn't get anything we didnt. They got it first bc PC gets updates first bc they don't have ridiculous regulations that Sony/MS put on them. That's why all PC games get updates first. Games are also built on PC, so there's no optimization needed, so they can go out quicker, and be patched anytime, consoles cannot. Consoles and PC are not equal, never have been, there's pros and cons to them all.

Blame Sony/MS and your choice of platform. Jfc...

Yes PC streamers got the highly broken twitch drops to help them generate new veiwers. And all the xbox exclusives are cash only items, there are no free items... 

Admittedly I was annoyed when I first started watching the stream (on youtube after the stream happened), because I found out due to time stamps that DE still isn't talking about when we're going to get that new Equinox Alt Helmet.

However, after seeing Khora's snare ability, I can say I am curious if it would be possible to replicate my Equinox Medusa build with Khora. Sure I wouldn't have calming frenzy, but it could still be pretty awesome with the right setup. Might have to make it so that my power strength isn't too low with that whip and snares dps. Still looks fun.

I wonder what Khora's alt helm looks like.

Awesome year-end devstream guys! Lots of cool stuff and friendly banter ;)

The Megalyst and Rainalyst... maybe Volcalyst (volcano) and Typholyst (typhoon) for the extra edge?

Khora looks and plays pretty great from the footage. Some thoughts though:

• Can Ensnare please open enemies to melee finisher attacks? With Khora's whip and talent for close quarter combat, the animations would be so satisfying and makes her priority targeting capabilities (which you also demonstrated with Venari's special attack) all the more viable.
  • Since Venari is a Kavat and has finite health and shields, I am having concerns of how far we can take her in endless missions before she gets one-shot by enemies the moment you summon her. Is it possible to give her some scalable survivability in the form of brief invulnerability period when summoned and extra health from damage prevented during that time? Also, since she can die from attacks, perhaps try removing the limited duration on her (lasts until downed) and see how she does in high level play?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

Yes PC streamers got the highly broken twitch drops to help them generate new veiwers.

The promotion was not put in place to grow anybodies stream, just stop it. They got false viewership or false hope that their channel would grow faster then usual. After the promotion, they all went back to their normal live view numbers. Also, a lot of those PC streamers also stream on Consoles. The generic twitch drops ended up broken because it was overloading the system, so they had to stop it. It caused people to not get drops and some to get them. That is not a system anybody wants in place. Better to just shut it down and test it as time goes by, and that is what they are doing on the Warframe channel. Its still buggy, and they are working on it.

19 minutes ago, KnightOw7 said:

The promotion was not put in place to grow anybodies stream, just stop it. They got false viewership or false hope that their channel would grow faster then usual. After the promotion, they all went back to their normal live view numbers. Also, a lot of those PC streamers also stream on Consoles. The generic twitch drops ended up broken because it was overloading the system, so they had to stop it. It caused people to not get drops and some to get them. That is not a system anybody wants in place. Better to just shut it down and test it as time goes by, and that is what they are doing on the Warframe channel. Its still buggy, and they are working on it.

I even said that the original twitch drops were flawed, broken. But there was nothing even remote to help console streamers.....

Archived