The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame is the most rare to see in-game?

mosaickle

Question

25 answers to this question

Probably normal Saryn, i still see it from time to time but it's the rarest from what i recall, normal Mirage and Atlas are kind of rare too, basically the kinds of frames that are relatively more grindy to get or are locked behind late game but most people wouldn't bother to buy for plat so most of those you see in missions are most likely earned with grind.

Other than that, Zanuka-it's technically a frame and there is next to no reason for anyone who already have all the invasion rewards to do invasions.

Nezha - weird looking, other frames do his stuff better

Mirage (until this week) - used to be one of the most popular frames, rarley seen after Tonkor and Simulor were nerfed.

Wukong- perhaps the ugliest frame in the game, only one useful power (but it's damn good)

Equinox- too hard to grind, too complicated to play

Atlas-not very meta, locked behind the hardest quest in the game (unless you've been investing in Archwing stuff)

Zephyr - only one useful power and there are half a dozen other frames that do it better, floaty jumps, second ugliest frame, definitely the rarest.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Wukong- perhaps the ugliest frame in the game, only one useful power (but it's damn good)

I don't think I see him at all except sorties (for the reason you pointed out), otherwise it's me doing easy boss fights :P

8 hours ago, LoneWolveMD said:

The hardest to obtain is probably Ember Prime.  Shes been vaulted since the dawn of time, and you have to shell out big bucks to get her from someone.  Even her relics go for over 100p somtimes.

Ember P was unvaulted last December or January, not sure since i joined just after that.

Three frames are mentioned to be unvaulted this January and Ember might be one of those. (or Loki, Nyx, Frost most likely)