Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why don't you let me play, Spacemom?

Megafrayme

1 minute ago, BrokenBullet said:

Why don't you want to rank up? You're just holding yourself back from all the content. The tests aren't difficult, and you could always practice them at relays.

Because I see people talk about mastery rank like it means skill. So I decided to be the best MR2 ever.

Just now, Exlodian_Akitora said:

The higher level of master require skill. But you learn that skill overtime. Besides you can't use most weapons or warframes in the game if you don't level your mastery. You are pretty much stopping all gameplay.

I don't WANT any other weapons other than MK-1's. They can be good. All must learn.

25 minutes ago, Megafrayme said:

Because I see people talk about mastery rank like it means skill. So I decided to be the best MR2 ever.

Sorry man, but if you wanna be able to use all the available equipment in the game (including any kind of riven) you have to reach at least MR 16.

2 minutes ago, Megafrayme said:

Someday. You will all see.

When the day of reckoning comes, and all you have left is MK-1. You will turn to the one whom you scorned.

You cannot see now.

But you will.

*waves 6 Forma MK-1 Braton about*

Nothing stopping you from keeping the MK-1 gear and advancing your MR.  You aren't forced to get rid of it once it's level 30.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

*waves 6 Forma MK-1 Braton about*

Nothing stopping you from keeping the MK-1 gear and advancing your MR.  You aren't forced to get rid of it once it's level 30.

You.

I like you.

When the walls of transference collapse, and the empire of Mai-mying Striak is toppled as the Orokin once were. We shall stand atop the smoldering embers of Attaraxia.

12 minutes ago, Megafrayme said:

Someday. You will all see.

When the day of reckoning comes, and all you have left is MK-1. You will turn to the one whom you scorned.

You cannot see now.

But you will.

*Pulls out 2 forma excal, 7 forma mk1 braton, 5 forma mk1 kunais and a skana*

tKnWSCz.jpg

I even have the og looks via the obsidian skin, recolored to the old colors. To freak people out in sorties.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

5 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

You know, that's a damn good reason.  I like it!

We should start new accounts and keep them at MR2.  Make a Clan, an Alliance even!

We would be named The Terrible 2's ( don't want 3 T's, ruins everything) 

Edited by MagPrime

Just now, MagPrime said:

We should start new accounts and keep them at MR2.  Make a Clan, an Alliance even!

I did that once when Specters of the Rails came out to get the new newbie experience that came with it.  And to do the beginning quests again.  hehe  I ended up ranking up to MR6 or 7 just so I could have more trades.

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

I did that once when Specters of the Rails came out to get the new newbie experience that came with it.  And to do the beginning quests again.  hehe  I ended up ranking up to MR6 or 7 just so I could have more trades.

My alt is sitting at MR9 right now.  Could go further but I don't see the point.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

We would be named The Terrible 2's ( don't want 3 T's, ruins everything) 

Yes. T's ruin everything. Like "T"igris Prime.

12 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

You know, that's a damn good reason.  I like it!

I appreciate your appreciation.

You have been appreciated.

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

My alt is sitting at MR9 right now.  Could go further but I don't see the point.

I've gotten to that same point on my main account.  I've recently hit MR 23 and realized I just really don't need to go higher at all.  

edit:  Also got Primed Shred today and remembered why I didn't care about getting it.  I don't really use regular Shred.  LOL

Edited by DatDarkOne

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

I've gotten to that same point on my main account.  I've recently hit MR 23 and realized I just really don't need to go higher at all.  

This account is MR21 and haven't seen the point in ranking up any further.

Still ranking weapons, it's habit more than anything now, but not running the MR tests.