Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apostasy Prologue quest

mosaickle

36 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

The real weapon is his long right arm, just give me that as a melee weapon so I can put primed reach on it and slap Grineer standing 50m away.

For some reason Ballas reminded me of an ancient healer because of that crazy arm! :surprised:

Edited by Redfeather75

3 hours ago, Meneliki said:

I've seen some interesting theories on what this all means, but how do we reconcile the whole Natah/Hunhow subplot/identity with what we just saw? Can someone explain their take on that cuz I can't quite wrap my head around it. 

It may be a bit of a stretch, but what if Margulis used/uses transference to preserve herself (or at least a part of herself) in Natah's physical form, much like Silvana, the Archimedean did in the Silver Grove? After that she took on the alias of the Lotus, to keep a watchful eye over her children.

and on a side note: Ballas has that meme of a right arm. What if every orokin had such an arm, and the infested Ancients were created from Orokin that succumbed to the infestation (may be wrong, dunno if they have an innate resistance to the virus just like the Tenno/Warframes)? Would explain those floppy right arms on them bastards... and on the Ancients as well.

13 hours ago, GEbaSZ624 said:

and on a side note: Ballas has that meme of a right arm. What if every orokin had such an arm, and the infested Ancients were created from Orokin that succumbed to the infestation (may be wrong, dunno if they have an innate resistance to the virus just like the Tenno/Warframes)? Would explain those floppy right arms on them bastards... and on the Ancients as well.

hmm maybe. Though, I'm not having any luck thinking of a logical evolutionary reason to have 1 giant arm like that. Maybe Ballas was a Lunaro star back in the day, known for incredible wide-angle shots with that freakishly long arm.

Le 2017. 12. 22. à 16:14, (Xbox One)FISTO ROBOT0 a dit :

Too bad they ruined our first meeting with lotus. Don't get me wrong it  was cool, but also struck me as "umm wtf are you doing here, how'd you get here, where you been this whole time???" Hopefully answered in the sacrifice quest 

I think it was obvious (at least to me it was): that portal/orb was always on our ship and acted as a portal for the Lotus to enter our ship at will. That's how she got on in the Secod Dream quest. She was hiding on LUA the whole time. Maybe just after it was brought back to the Sol system since she's supposed to be a sentient and they -as far as I remember- can't stay in the void.

7 minutes ago, bloemkoolmeeworst said:

Hey, so I skipper the spoilers. I'm not able to be on warframe untill somewhere in januari. But the quest, if I did not play it yet, will I be able to play the quest when I come back online?

It should either just be there once you unlock it (build the quarters segment) or be incorporated into the full quest.  Hopefully they pulled this stunt because it's ready to deploy within one or two weeks after they get back.  

On 12/21/2017 at 3:52 PM, Exelcto said:

Wasn't umbra supposed to be part of Sacrifice quest not Apostasy? 

"Apostasy is the formal disaffiliation from, or abandonment or renunciation of a religion by a person. It can also be defined within the broader context of embracing an opinion contrary to one's previous beliefs."

Meaning: We may have to sacrifice Lotus in order to obtain Umbra. When you do the quest, you can clearly see that your Tenno has absolutely no idea what to think when he picks her helmet off the ground, showing that he's/she's scared and knows that there's more to the situation than originally thought. They thought everything would be okay forever, but Ballas showed them (us) that it would not be and that everything we thought we knew could be changed with the flick of a wrist.

**EDIT**
It could also just be called Apostasy because of Lotus' abandonment of our Tennos, given the definition.

Edited by Wolfie-Kun