Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apostasy Prologue quest

mosaickle

1 hour ago, Axel-Blue said:

I knew Ballas was still alive!

Remember a few months ago when they showed the concept art for him on stream? Hopefully I wasn't the only one thinking, "why do we need concept art for a character who will never be in the ga-- oh wait."

19 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

Remember a few months ago when they showed the concept art for him on stream? Hopefully I wasn't the only one thinking, "why do we need concept art for a character who will never be in the ga-- oh wait."

Having a physical representation of a person doesn't really require them to be alive, it could have as easily been for a memory or a statue of him, lord knows the orokin were vain enough for it. It is interesting they went this direction with it. 

This whole thing screwed me up. I had no clue what was going to happen but I knew it wasn't going to be good.

Now some ahole showed up trying to be ma step space dad and get with my space mom. Then they ran off to get some space cigarettes and they still haven't comeback so I think I'll have to hunt them down and space murderify my step space dad.

My real space dad might be a space psycho in the space wall who might try and take over ma space body. And my space mom might not even be my real space mom or maybe she is she doesn't even seem to know.

As if I didn't have space mental issues before...

Would the real space parents please stand up and not abandon me!

Edited by Gabenight7
Space

4 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Too MANY QUESTIONS?

WTF is this?
WTF is that?

She was Who???

Where the hell...

What is going on... nothing makes sense anymore...

Mommy?
Where are you?

If there was a tear emoticon, I would've used it on your post. 

I feel the same way. 

-:sadcry:

The one thing that makes me uncomfortable is that Ballas says "Of course you are. Imprisoned just as she was" That puts Margulis in the past, dead, not coming back, yet after the cables get disconnected the Lotus goes "Ballas...?" So she either turned into Margulis which is mental, or she recognized him as the "warden".

To be honest i cant stand that cliffhanger over the Holydays or longer..

And Spacemommy is with me for 3 Years now, feels so weird that she isnt here anymore..

The hat in our Room makes me try to click it everytime i walk past it and i wish i  had missed something that i havent seen yet.

Epic prologe for sure, but man DE u cant play with us like that. Especially if u take mommy away from us.

Edited by Leechii

The ending almost had me in tears then when her hologram showed up and glitched it broke me but i also was kinda hopping we could have put lotus's helmet on our operators. I really want my operator to wear it especially since its just floating there on the pedestal now.

4 hours ago, zzzNitro said:

The one thing that makes me uncomfortable is that Ballas says "Of course you are. Imprisoned just as she was" That puts Margulis in the past, dead, not coming back, yet after the cables get disconnected the Lotus goes "Ballas...?" So she either turned into Margulis which is mental, or she recognized him as the "warden".

Ghost in the shell mate.