The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you want more raids? (Poll)

Zgirl

Conditional "Yes"

- If they introduce a token system where instead of getting a random arcane, you get a token you can exchange for the arcane you want/need.

- If they can design future raids to be non-cryptic / obscure / allow public groups a chance to clear them without screwing it for everyone.

- If they can make them actually fun to play on a regular basis (aka not a crowdcontrol rehash of existing tileset scenarios where you press buttons and a clustemess of confusing infested corridors with obligatory archwing).

- If they allow random matchmaking and put less emphasis on perfect team setups (don't want to spend half an hour assembling a team of exactly the same frames each day, want to be able to use my favorite frame, not just choose frame X to do role Z.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

Lol Stealth, I think you may just need a bit more practice/familiarity. Me and 1 friend can basically 2-person all 3 raids regardless of the rest of the team. you just need to learn all the parts and do em yourself (the one annoying part being pads in LoR, everything else you can basically ignore your team if they suck)

and this is warframe. tokens aren't the way warframe handles rewards. RNG for life. if you can't accept that, you're gonna be frustrated with a lot more than raids in warframe

13 minutes ago, Zgirl said:

This should have DE to find out if they should continue with raids (especially for Steve) 

There is nothing to find out.  They said several times (especially Devstream #100) that they're not going to do Raids anymore. They have direct access to the numbers and they know that very very few people do them. Raids were a bust.

Would be nice if at some point, DE does figure out a way to implement more large bosses like Lephantis and Teralysts that can be efficiently conquered in multiple ways. We'll have to see what they have come up with regarding the new upcoming Eidolons, but the Chroma/Volt/Harrow/Trinity squad is extremely stale now. At least Lephantis could be quickly killed without Ember.

EDIT: With some thought, all DE needs to do is just make multi-phase bosses NOT need to be 1-shotted on each phase. It's especially dire for Teralysts, who are on a time constraint and actually MUST be 1-shotted to save time.

Edited by Raspberri

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JACK BURT0N LSG said:

You should do one for Eidolons, I'd love to see the percentages on that.

Could be as simple as a level 100+ 5 stage bounty with a level 100 terralyst at the end.

The nice thing is you wouldn't know going in what the stages would be, it could change every time  - so doesn't get as stale or formulaic as the current raids.

and the reward could be a crafted operator/zaw arcane

EDIT TO ADD:

A nice twist might be that TWO bounty stages must be completed concurrently - so your team has to split and communicate as to who is going to do the vault and who will do the liberate the camp for example....

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

Yes I would love new raids.But...this ain't happening as DE themselves said so.

First and main reason why raids are unpopular is because raids we have now are very confusing and very complicated without any waypoints or hints what needs to be done.We need to do at least 10 of those and a experienced,patient player that will guide you step by step to get a glimpse of what it's all about.And this needs to be done a couple of times.Guide videos are confusing also because you first need to know map of the raid good before you have slightest idea what someone is talking about.

I'm not saying raids need to be more easy but just make them more clear of what needs to be done.

I can only imagine the pain of guys that played JV when it came out trying to figure it out...

7 hours ago, Zgirl said:

This should have DE to find out if they should continue with raids (especially for Steve) 

http://www.strawpoll.me/14699877

Maybe you should of set a poll choices different way :

Experienced in raids No

Experienced in raids Yes

Inexperienced Yes

Inexperienced No

This way would give a more clear awnsers and poll results.

Edited by RistN

No.   DE showed a graph, well before PoE so its probably lower now, showing the percentage of players playing Raids was about the same as those playing Conclave and Tennoball (whatever it was called).   Be perfectly content if they ditched them all together.