The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Warframe had Dragons...

KiroTheTraveler

I don't think a straight up scaly fire-breathing dragon would really fit in warframe. Like how we don't have dogs and cats but instead more genetically modified and evolved kubrows and kavats.

Also it was mentioned in Devstream 100 that there will be new eidolon coming and they are trying to make parts of the fight where it will fly around. 

TkJB2S2.jpg

23 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

But do we have a fat giant lizard sized Chroma? 

Well, we do have those little poseable versions of our warframes now.  Just set some of those up, play as Chroma, and pretend you're a fat giant lizard.  Ordis probably won't judge you too much...  maybe.

1 minute ago, (PS4)RyanRFC12345 said:

But I'd really like a boss fight which presents a real challenge where you need to spend a good amount of time to be able to win.

Now imagine the infinite amount of salt from lazy press-4-to-win players accustomed to the usual easy mode Warframe.
Because of that and the constant powercreep, hard bosses (I'm thinking hard as in requiring perfect group coordination as in WoW mythic raid bosses, where hundreds of wipes are common before the first kill) are most likely never going to happen.