The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hype for 2018 Primes and frames?! What are you looking forward too this year in Warframe?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Mesa prime

New challenges ( single player focused )

Prime version of any energy weapons

A reason for the Dojo to exist

A reason play the game once you each 24

No zephyr/Limbo prime  ( because that will delay mesa )

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Nope, Christmas 2018

Maybe. I'd be pleased if we didn't have to wait so long. We've had four Prime frames each of the past two years. If there's four in 2018, I'd bet Christmas will be Mesa. It's likely. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up lol. Especially after Mirage...

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Maybe. I'd be pleased if we didn't have to wait so long. We've had four Prime frames each of the past two years. If there's four in 2018, I'd bet Christmas will be Mesa. It's likely. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up lol. Especially after Mirage...

I'm really assuming they skipped Zephyr because she needed a rework? But I really can't forsee them skipping Mesa for Equinox if the pattern holds true.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I'm really assuming they skipped Zephyr because she needed a rework? But I really can't forsee them skipping Mesa for Equinox if the pattern holds true.

Since 2014, Christmas has broken Prime release order for a popular frame out of the three oldest non-Primed frames, without breaking the M>M>F>F gender pattern. The only exception so far is Trinity, who was skipped in favor of Nova in Christmas 2014. This isn't strange given the pattern we have now, but Trinity was continually passed over until Christmas 2017. Three females late.

So the rules we have for Prime pattern now are:

• ...pattern of Male>Male>Female>Female.
  • ...oldest non-Primed in current gender rotation.
    • Vanilla frames considered to have released simultaneously.
  • ...(for Christmas) most popular out of three oldest non-Primed instead.
    • Cannot break gender rotation.
  • ...screw Trinity(?)
  • The above only remains true as of November 2013. Prior to Ember Prime, no pattern existed.

So skipping Zephyr didn't break the established pattern. But Mesa is extremely popular and would bring in a lot of revenue for DE. So Mirage was a strange pick. The only explanation I can think of is DE forewent profit in favor of re-popularizing a frame seldom used now. I guess that's... charitable of them? I'd still have preferred Mesa.

Anyway, if the established pattern holds true, the next four will be Zephyr>Limbo>Chroma>Mesa. So expect a Zephyr rework by June.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (Xbox One)RDeschain82:

Maybe with some sweet looking Prime "Dragon Prime armor" and Gram Prime.

love Gram to but its Corpus, there will be at least a Gram Vandal but no Prime. I personaly hope we get the nikana Ballas is wearing in the prologue, looks for me like a dragon nikana prime, for Chroma with Tiberon prime too

2 hours ago, Lenti said:

No zephyr/Limbo prime  ( because that will delay mesa )

Typically selfish player lol..

I personally can't wait for Zephyr and Limbo prime. First time I will get a prime. Players waited this long! Meso will come when its her time

I can't wait for KHORA!!!

1 hour ago, Dark_Roxas said:

love Gram to but its Corpus, there will be at least a Gram Vandal but no Prime. I personaly hope we get the nikana Ballas is wearing in the prologue, looks for me like a dragon nikana prime, for Chroma with Tiberon prime too

Gram is corpus? Gram should be eligible to be primed...

Excal Umbra

Ember Prime unvaulting and everybody currently selling her bps for 600-700p sea of tears

Finally going to PoE for the first time (still working my way thru the star chart and warframe quests) 

Any Inaros skin at all...I don't care if Tennogen or Deluxe just pls give us Inaros mains a skin :crylaugh:

New Prime weapons

Baro selling Primed Continuity/Flow/Pressure Point/Reach so I don't have to deal with $1M tax