Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pink Cyst on Neck is annoying

Final_Divinity

5 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

What i meant was that i personally wish i could Remove it as soon as i got it on my frame. If d.e decided to look at Input from users about it,(which they probably wont) Than My input is here. 

Yah but we can't so that should have been an end to it. Yes and so is everyone else's to say we're not bothered. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

Think about your personal Biggest problem in warframe. What that is to you, is what the cyst is to Me. 

The lotus saying broadcasted in interceptions. I just shake my head and move on with the task at hand. It's a mild nuisance and nobody else seems to be bothered so I'm not going to be making dozens of posts to complain about how terrible I feel it is. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Yah but we can't so that should have been an end to it. Yes and so is everyone else's to say we're not bothered. 

The lotus saying broadcasted in interceptions. I just shake my head and move on with the task at hand. It's a mild nuisance and nobody else seems to be bothered so I'm not going to be making dozens of posts to complain about how terrible I feel it is. 

It's still your biggest problem non the less? Humans are diverse, Dont tell me you are actually surprised we are deal with our biggest problems differently?  Also, i didnt make dozens of post, Most of them are Replies. Meaning (As silly as it sounds) someone messaged Me and told me how i should feel about it. lol

Edited by (PS4)RockstarJungle

22 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

It's still your biggest problem non the less? Humans are diverse, Dont tell me you are actually surprised we are deal with our biggest problems differently?  Also, i didnt make dozens of post, Most of them are Replies. Meaning (As silly as it sounds) someone messaged Me and told me how i should feel about it. lol

You think that trying to argue semantics will bolster your position? And the problem here is that you aren't dealing with your biggest problem at all, you're complaining about it. As others have pointed out you have a way to deal with it. You even have a way to never get another cyst again posted here in the thread. 

You've got choices to make. Instant gratification is not one of the options. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You think that trying to argue semantics will bolster your position? And the problem here is that you aren't dealing with your biggest problem at all, you're complaining about it. As others have pointed out you have a way to deal with it. You even have a way to never get another cyst again posted here in the thread. 

You've got choices to make. Instant gratification is not one of the options. 

I guess you dont understand what my problem is then. It's the 7 day wait to remove it. Knowing that, There's no physical way i can deal with this virtual problem to begin with. At least without being a dev myself. Just because You personally can get over it with ease doesn't mean that i can do the same as you.It's almost like you cant believe that i (a random internet forum user) does not feel the exact same way you do about the issue or deal with it the same way you deal with your problem. Weather You personally think im dealing with it or not is not relevant to me either. I tried posting in alot of my replies so far, that i Wish i could remove it as soon as i got it. That's the problem. Posting here probably wont solve it. But i only posted my thoughts on it. Replies to it is why it's gotten this far. What? Do i just accept them trying to Force me to think the exact same way they feel about it? 

The point here being, Humans are diverse. No one thinks the same way. I never generalized the warframe users as a whole in any of my post, i always have been speaking for myself only. Why im getting Hate for Personally feeling a way about Anything at all is beyond me. But at last, i sound like a broken record. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

I guess you dont understand what my problem is then. It's the 7 day wait to remove it. Knowing that, There's no physical way i can deal with this virtual problem to begin with. At least without being a dev myself. Just because You personally can get over it with ease doesn't mean that i can do the same as you.It's almost like you cant believe that i (a random internet forum user) does not feel the exact same way you do about the issue or deal with it the same way you deal with your problem. Weather You personally think im dealing with it or not is not relevant to me either. I tried posting in alot of my replies so far, that i Wish i could remove it as soon as i got it. That's the problem. Posting here probably wont solve it. But i only posted my thoughts on it. Replies to it is why it's gotten this far. What? Do i just accept them trying to Force me to think the exact same way they feel about it? 

The point here being, Humans are diverse. No one thinks the same way. I never generalized the warframe users as a whole in any of my post, i always have been speaking for myself only. Why im getting Hate for Personally feeling a way about Anything at all is beyond me. But at last, i sound like a broken record. 

You could guess that, but you'd be wrong. You made it more than abundantly clear, several times. It is very obvious that you wish you could remove it sooner. You can't. 

You can remove it, no problem, quick and easy. You just don't get the instant gratification you seem to be craving. 

Nobody is trying to force you to think the same way as us, what we're telling you is that life is full of little disappointments and we all face minor nuisances in our daily lives. Most of the 7billion plus humans on this planet accept those facts and carry on. Sure you can complain, and we can point out that it's not a big deal. Harping on about it's not going to make it a bigger anthill, is it?

What's keeping you from doing the same as the rest of folks and moving on?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You could guess that, but you'd be wrong. You made it more than abundantly clear, several times. It is very obvious that you wish you could remove it sooner. You can't. 

You can remove it, no problem, quick and easy. You just don't get the instant gratification you seem to be craving. 

Nobody is trying to force you to think the same way as us, what we're telling you is that life is full of little disappointments and we all face minor nuisances in our daily lives. Most of the 7billion plus humans on this planet accept those facts and carry on. Sure you can complain, and we can point out that it's not a big deal. Harping on about it's not going to make it a bigger anthill, is it?

What's keeping you from doing the same as the rest of folks and moving on?

Of course it's not life. This is a virtual game.For instance, lets say a dog was born with no left foot. That's life, you cant do anything about it. Difference is and yes there is a difference between life and virtual games, This problem of mine could be fixed if they want to, Of course they probably dont. However These are the game's forums and it's not like a virtual game never had a complaint about it before. This is my complaint. My input. And also, I couldn't care less if the rest of the folks are Moving on with it. I've never been a hive-minded like individual. I never was speaking for Them to begin with, I was speaking for myself. I personally cant move on with it, Knowing that if there ever was a new frame that comes out, im going to have to endure that horrific 7 day wait again. I want the wait Gone/removed. I didn't quote you in my first post, I was adding input to a thread. It was meant for the developers to see whatever slim chance they might come across it.

Thing is, I will Not accept it, I will never learn to like it, i will not ever acknowledge any other forum users opinions on weather i should Do anything for myself. I can think for Myself. I dont like it, I want to remove it as soon as i get it. Why it's such a hard concept for you to allegedly grasp is beyond me. 

By move on with it, i mean i will Never accept the 7 day wait time-frame to remove that thing. I only play one frame currently, so i probably will have to do it one time. but things change, and i might use another in the future. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

Of course it's not life. This is a virtual game.For instance, lets say a dog was born with no left foot. That's life, you cant do anything about it. Difference is and yes there is a difference between life and virtual games, This problem of mine could be fixed if they want to, Of course they probably dont. However These are the game's forums and it's not like a virtual game never had a complaint about it before. This is my complaint. My input. And also, I couldn't care less if the rest of the folks are Moving on with it. I've never been a hive-minded like individual. I never was speaking for Them to begin with, I was speaking for myself. I personally cant move on with it, Knowing that if there ever was a new frame that comes out, im going to have to endure that horrific 7 day wait again. I want the wait Gone/removed. I didn't quote you in my first reply, I was adding input to a thread. It was meant for the developers to see whatever slim chance they might come across it.

Thing is, I will Not accept it, I will never learn to like it, i will not ever acknowledge any other forum users opinions on weather i should Do anything for myself. I can think for Myself. I dont like it, I want to remove it as soon as i get it. Why it's such a hard concept for you to allegedly grasp is beyond me. 

By move on with it, i mean i will Never accept the 7 day wait time-frame to remove that thing. I only play one frame currently, so i probably will have to do it one time. but things change, and i might use another in the future. 

Then I suppose that you're going to be facing a lot of disappointment in the future. And we understand that that it's your complaint and input. You may not understand that we have the same rights to provide input that disagrees with what you have said. This is our input. Why that's hard for you to grasp, is beyond me. Why are you are dumping all this hate on people for disagreeing with you? 

BTW, capital letters should be used to start words at the start of sentences and questions, and for proper nouns. Tossing them in at random actually makes it harder to read your contributions. You might want to consider that when making written contributions to the forum. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Then I suppose that you're going to be facing a lot of disappointment in the future. And we understand that that it's your complaint and input. You may not understand that we have the same rights to provide input that disagrees with what you have said. This is our input. Why that's hard for you to grasp, is beyond me. Why are you are dumping all this hate on people for disagreeing with you? 

BTW, capital letters should be used to start words at the start of sentences and questions, and for proper nouns. Tossing them in at random actually makes it harder to read your contributions. You might want to consider that when making written contributions to the forum. 

How can you literally disagree with the way a person feels about something? This isnt a "which mods should i use, or what weapon is Best subject" I mean what is there to disagree about? My personal feelings? lol

Forgive me about the capital letters, i was trying to Make the post as easy as possible for you to read it. 

17 hours ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

So you’ve gotten the cyst on the same warframe 57 times? I call bs

16 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Agreed, that is highly suspect. 

There are 57 Warframes.  Incidentally if you built/leveled them one at a time that's over a year of having the cyst.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

How can you literally disagree with the way a person feels about something? This isnt a "which mods should i use, or what weapon is Best subject" I mean what is there to disagree about? My personal feelings? lol

Forgive me about the capital letters, i was trying to Make the post as easy as possible for you to read it. 

We disagree with your assertion that it's a major issue. You cannot force anyone else to agree with you that it's a major issue by posting over and over. Some people have responded to express their opinion that you're making a mountain out of a molehill. They have as much right to do so as you do to say that you don't like the cyst. You are trying to demand that your personal feelings should be expressed freely but maintain that others shouldn't be able to. That doesn't fly well, does it? 

Like I said, random capitals don't make writing easier for people to read. That's an objective fact. You are free to do otherwise, but it doesn't help your case. It's literally not an issue of people not understanding what you are saying, it's a case of us not agreeing with you. 

10 minutes ago, PatternistSlave said:

There are 57 Warframes.  Incidentally if you built/leveled them one at a time that's over a year of having the cyst.

Only if you play sequentially with a single frame at a time, and only if you get infected with the space herpes. Playing solo so you are never infected, or, using another frame that's had it removed while the cyst matures will minimise the time you spend with a blob on your neck. There are many options, if you want to look for them, instead of ranting about how very terrible it is making one's life. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

We disagree with your assertion that it's a major issue. You cannot force anyone else to agree with you that it's a major issue by posting over and over. Some people have responded to express their opinion that you're making a mountain out of a molehill. They have as much right to do so as you do to say that you don't like the cyst. You are trying to demand that your personal feelings should be expressed freely but maintain that others shouldn't be able to. That doesn't fly well, does it? 

Like I said, random capitals don't make writing easier for people to read. That's an objective fact. You are free to do otherwise, but it doesn't help your case. It's literally not an issue of people not understanding what you are saying, it's a case of us not agreeing with you. 

I didnt post it over and over, I was replying to the Replies that i got from the original post. I also bet you cant find one post where i was Forcing someone to think the same way as i do. it's difficult talking to you, it's like you dont allow logic in. Over and over, i keep putting the word "I Want, I dont like, I hate" But you try and make it look like im generalizing the entire community now.

About the personal feelings part, Not only did i not ask for them to my post, But lets say i said i liked the Color green. Would an argument start and get to this point from me personally liking the color green? What im saying is that This personal issue of mine is not worthy of a debate to begin with. It's more better suited things to debate about. Like weapons or ect. Personal feelings? Its not worth it. 

Me: i like green

other users : multiple replies of why i shouldn't like green and should like blue instead.

^That above is what's going on here.^

But here is something, Agree to disagree and leave it at that. There isnt anything you can do to make me Not like the color green in the example above, There is nothing you can do to make me Not want a 7 day wait time to remove the cyst. Knowing that, why bother replying to it at all? What benefit would it have for you? I didnt ask for a Build concept, or advice on what frame i should use.  That is a worthy topic of debate. 

To put it into perceptive, What if i told you that you shouldn't care for your family, Or you shouldn't eat food or drink any water, Or you shouldn't want 5 million extra in cash, and you were to tell me otherwise, and i keep telling you differently. The 5 million in the example, replace that with me personally wanting a way to remove the cyst as soon as i get it. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

I didnt post it over and over, I was replying to the Replies that i got from the original post. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

About the personal feelings part, Not only did i not ask for them to my post, 

So... When I say post interchangeably with reply, it means something different to when you do? Or do semantics only work in one direction here? 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

But here is something, Agree to disagree and leave it at that. 

Excellent advice. Now, this is the point where I point out that the option was available to you from before I ever responded. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

There is nothing you can do to make me Not want a 7 day wait time to remove the cyst.

Absolutely true, and I'm not trying to. I'm just pointing out that what you want is specific to you, nobody else has to want it, there's nothing you can do to make others want that. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

I didnt ask for a Build concept, or advice on what frame i should use.  That is a worthy topic of debate. 

Bad news, Tenno. Those are subjective issues. This is a subjective issue. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

So... When I say post interchangeably with reply, it means something different to when you do? Or do semantics only work in one direction here? 

Of course a reply is different than a post is. Without No reply from a user, he wouldn't feel obligated to reply back. 

Excellent advice. Now, this is the point where I point out that the option was available to you from before I ever responded. 

If you already decided to do that before you replied, than why reply in the first place. 

Absolutely true, and I'm not trying to. I'm just pointing out that what you want is specific to you, nobody else has to want it, there's nothing you can do to make others want that. 

I I i i i i i i i i i i i i i, I cant stress the fact enough that i've always used the word I i i i i i i i in my post whenever i spoke of my feelings towards the issue. Find one post where i said "everyone wants it removed" Do you not know what the word i mean? Did it look like a lowercase L to you and that's why you skimmed over it time and time again? lol

Bad news, Tenno. Those are subjective issues. This is a subjective issue. 

It is subjective as well, However it's a more worthy debate topic than someone's personal feelings about a subject as simple as this one. You are grasping things with straws now. 

On 2018-08-01 at 3:21 PM, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

I noticed this thing on my warframes neck monday. Actually saw it before then, but thought it was a glitch or something. I noticed it grew on monday. I cant stand it. It's a Gross, Ugly, Repulsive, Hideous, Disgusting Eye-soar and i wish i could get rid of it Right now. But i understand i have to wait 7 days. I Wont leave my ship till those are up. So my question is, after those 7 days are up, will it be gone for good off of my frame with no chance of it coming back no matter what? (Immunity) I only use One warframe, AND i will literally Delete/sell my entire frame collection to make sure i dont get it on my main frame again. 

This is my very first post in this thread, and it has not been edited Or anything. Notice the use of words, like "I" and "Personally"

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

With all due respect, You might need to Read period

I do. But again the issue here is not misunderstanding what you have said, it's a case of not agreeing with you that this is an issue. 

And you're right, you have been all "I I I I I I I", but you see that's part of the problem you're having. You're so very focused on what you want and what you would like, that you have forgotten about the other tens of millions of registered users. You are demanding (yes I said it again because semantics aside that's exactly the attitude you are projecting) a change that a tiny minority seems to be interested in. You don't seem to understand that repeating the word "I" 26 million times won't actually increase the weight of your request. You don't get that your feelings on this don't trump anyone else's, no matter how many times you insist that they do. 

Yes you are free to demand that I agree to disagree (and the corollary of shut up and let you have your say), but you don't realise that option was available to you too when people responded telling you that it's a molehill, not a mountain. 

Gaming forum intelligence bell curve out in full force in this thread, on a feedback forum designed for people to request game changes to the currently existing state of the game:

"Would it be possible to do X?"

"You can't do X now, and so it shouldn't be changed." or "Your opinion doesn't matter, let's discuss something that matters." (Can't make this stuff up folks)

Right side of the bell curve level responses such as "what you are requesting would cause this other problem" or "what you are requesting would detract from my and others' enjoyment of the game" ...near entirely absent.

If they have time to redesign pizzas, then they have time to put a rational cap on number of frames infected by space AIDS before players are allowed to opt out of further infection permanently.

Edited by Buttaface

18 minutes ago, Buttaface said:

Gaming forum intelligence bell curve out in full force in this thread, on a feedback forum designed for people to request game changes to the currently existing state of the game:

"Would it be possible to do X?"

"You can't do X now, and so it shouldn't be changed." or "Your opinion doesn't matter, let's discuss something that matters." (Can't make this stuff up folks)

Right side of the bell curve level responses such as "what you are requesting would cause this other problem" or "what you are requesting would detract from my and others' enjoyment of the game" ...near entirely absent.

If they have time to redesign pizzas, then they have time to put a rational cap on number of frames infected by space AIDS before players are allowed to opt out of further infection permanently.

More like "I hate x, its so terrible it breaks the game, fix it now!!eleven!1!". 

"oh come now it's really not such a big deal, you can just do y, it's just a very minor part of the game" 

"That's just your Opinion, I Think for myself you can't make me A part of the hive Mind like you all are!!!"

11 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

More like "I hate x, its so terrible it breaks the game, fix it now!!eleven!1!". 

"oh come now it's really not such a big deal, you can just do y, it's just a very minor part of the game" 

"That's just your Opinion, I Think for myself you can't make me A part of the hive Mind like you all are!!!"

Nonresponsive.

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Same. 

Not at all the same.  I didn't block quote you and then reply to something you didn't post while ignoring all the things you did post. You did that.

Do you have any rational, intelligent reasons why a cap to the number of frames that get Space AIDS before choosing to opt out or not is a bad idea? Wouldn't take many resources to add, wouldn't interfere with anyone's game play who didn't want to opt out, wouldn't cause problems with other game systems.

3 minutes ago, Buttaface said:

Not at all the same.  I didn't block quote you and then reply to something you didn't post while ignoring all the things you did post. You did that.

Do you have any rational, intelligent reasons why a cap to the number of frames that get Space AIDS before choosing to opt out or not is a bad idea? Wouldn't take many resources to add, wouldn't interfere with anyone's game play who didn't want to opt out, wouldn't cause problems with other game systems.

True, you didn't reply at all while ignoring the response. I quoted you because you made up a bunch of replies based on the things that you figure were said by people of differing opinions to you, that you find to be ridiculous to bolster your position. I did the same. You can scroll up and find the term hive mind being tossed out fairly recently. Other than that, what you said was of little impact, the only point you really made was "they changed something else, they should change this". 

And the funny thing is, I don't need to convince you that the change isn't needed. You want the change, it's up to you to convince others that it is needed. That's how things actually work. 

As to why it's not needed, why "because it's not needed" should suffice, but I suppose that good for the goose isn't good for the gander, so here you go:

1) At worst it's a mild, temporary, cosmetic nuisance.

2) On this thread you already have a response showing how someone who thought it was terrible, came to love the helminth charger they eventually made from it.

3) If we were to have the change you propose, we'd have people who insist on universal inoculation only to later realise that yes they do want to have a charger, and now because of their own actions they can't. Can you just take a minute to imagine the level of hatred that they'll apply to the threads dedicated to repetition of "end the Stupidity of not Being able To get infected whenever we want Right now!!!"?