Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pink Cyst on Neck is annoying

Final_Divinity

5 hours ago, Atsia said:

Holy S#&$, the levels of overreaction in this thread

Weather something is an overreaction or not is subjective. 

In my case tho, It's just an ugly eye soar that makes me want to throw up when i see it. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything. But im definitely going to do what i can to avoid having it. If it was true that i couldn't avoid it, than i would just quit the game entirely, Again, It's no big deal to me, Its more than one game thats been created. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)TitaniumSkillz07 said:

Hey google how to remove the pink cyst permanently in warframe you could either sit the chair and remove it or play solo also you inorged my question wait for a week to remove or a month ? 

It's a question of which evil you would prefer. Both options are bad. Include a third option, Remove as soon as you get it. Or answer my question here: Would you like your account deleted for 10 years or 50 years? See what i mean? What that entails to you is what the cyst means to me. Which is why in my earlier post i said it was all subjective. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)TitaniumSkillz07 said:

How about for those who hate the cyst go to D.e and make a petition to change it to one day and once it's removed it won't come back there and my account being deleted in 10-50 years don't know if warframe will be around that long but who knows? 

With all due respect, i didnt say In, i said For

On 2018-08-01 at 12:21 PM, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

I noticed this thing on my warframes neck monday. Actually saw it before then, but thought it was a glitch or something. I noticed it grew on monday. I cant stand it. It's a Gross, Ugly, Repulsive, Hideous, Disgusting Eye-soar and i wish i could get rid of it Right now. But i understand i have to wait 7 days. I Wont leave my ship till those are up. So my question is, after those 7 days are up, will it be gone for good off of my frame with no chance of it coming back no matter what? (Immunity) I only use One warframe, AND i will literally Delete/sell my entire frame collection to make sure i dont get it on my main frame again. 

From some odd reason, i like the whole idea of the infection thing, But i just dont want it on My frame personally. If it's no way to prevent it than i will Leave squads that have nidus in it, and i will not do any Infested missions.

This is just silly. You are making a mountain out of an ant-hill. You cannot even see the thing during missions. If a tiny pink dot that you have to go out of your way to look at cripples your ability to play the game, then maybe Warframe isn't for you. If you read the wiki, which you should always do, you will know that once you cure the cyst, it is gone for good. 

Also, what do you have against Nidus or Infested missions? Any frame can give you the cyst on any mission type. 

I also got the cyst multiple times on each frame, not just once, so saying it's gone for good is bs, it appears again in a few days. It really is disgusting and for many people, it ruins the fashionframe. Whatever the defenders say, fashionframe is an existing thing, in fact it grew into a gigantic game style, so the cyst can be truly gamebreaking for them.

Either way, I agree with the post, that there should be an option to get rid of it sooner, BUT not permanently in case you need it in the future. Or a game setting in the options to at least hide it from your eyes, just like the constant weapon trail for example. That way the people who like hairy pimples can keep looking at it, the others can have a peace of mind as well.

Cheers! :3

8 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

This is just silly. You are making a mountain out of an ant-hill. You cannot even see the thing during missions. If a tiny pink dot that you have to go out of your way to look at cripples your ability to play the game, then maybe Warframe isn't for you. If you read the wiki, which you should always do, you will know that once you cure the cyst, it is gone for good. 

Also, what do you have against Nidus or Infested missions? Any frame can give you the cyst on any mission type. 

Again, Its subjective. It's a anthill to You, and it seems like im going out of my way to You. In reality, It's nothing for me to do everything i can to make sure i dont get this gross thing on my main frame again. In your opinion it seems silly. It's purely disgusting to me and i want nothing to do with it.

Also weather or not i should play warframe is not relevant to anything here. Because not only can i Think for myself and do not need any other human's input on weather i should play a game or not, So even if you offer it, im not going to even acknowledge it or respect it for that matter. 

55 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

So even if you offer it, im not going to even acknowledge it

Yes indeed, the best way to ignore something is to indeed write almost sixty words in response to it. Look dude, like I said this is a non-issue. Just because you are bothered by something doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. I'm bothered by Vay Hek but you don't see me wanting him removed from the game.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

Yes indeed, the best way to ignore something is to indeed write almost sixty words in response to it. Look dude, like I said this is a non-issue. Just because you are bothered by something doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. I'm bothered by Vay Hek but you don't see me wanting him removed from the game.

Acknowledge doesn't mean the same thing as ignore. lol

Also, i responded to the Post, What your idea was i didnt even consider it or take it under evaluation. It's an non-issue to you. Take the vay hek for instance, That's a non issue to me as The cyst is one for you. Do you not know what subjective mean? 

I also never said it shouldn't exist, i said i wanted a way to Remove it as soon as i got it. I couldn't care less if it existed on you or other players. 

Edited by (PS4)RockstarJungle

10 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

Acknowledge doesn't mean the same thing as ignore. lol

Also, i responded to the Post, What your idea was i didnt even consider it or take it under evaluation. It's an non-issue to you. Take the vay hek for instance, That's a non issue to me as The cyst is one for you. Do you not know what subjective mean? 

It's pretty obvious that they do, and that what you have is a subjective issue. But here's the thing if something is subjective, it's not going to affect everyone the same way. It's not a problem for me, and even some people who have a problem with it, simply deal with it, or shrug it off.

How many people have such a huge problem that they will demand that the whole game is changed just to suit them? I'm not seeing very many, and that, my friend is not subjective at all. 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

It's pretty obvious that they do, and that what you have is a subjective issue. But here's the thing if something is subjective, it's not going to affect everyone the same way. It's not a problem for me, and even some people who have a problem with it, simply deal with it, or shrug it off.

How many people have such a huge problem that they will demand that the whole game is changed just to suit them? I'm not seeing very many, and that, my friend is not subjective at all. 

I know your probably speaking in general, But i never demanded anything. I tried using words like "want" or "wish i could" But i guess it was seen that way. What i meant was that i personally wish i could Remove it as soon as i got it on my frame. If d.e decided to look at Input from users about it,(which they probably wont) Than My input is here. You can pretty much call any personal request a demand if you choose to look at it that way. But unlike the Topic creator, i wasnt posting in all caps or using profanity or insulting the intelligence of the devs for putting it in. I just simply wanted a way to Remove it from my frame Right then and there. 

I find it disgusting and repulsive. Think about your personal Biggest problem in warframe. What that is to you, is what the cyst is to Me. Weather you or anyone else Think it should be or not has no relevance to me and im assuming it's vice versa.

But just to entertain that, Going back at some of the post in this thread, other people hate it as well. You think they are all demanding because they dont feel the same way about it as you do? They are merely giving input on it. Ignore the ones who bash the company or whoever created the thing and look at the ones who have pure disgust for the thing itself. 

Ok this honstly starting to get ridiculous we all know it's gross disgusting RockstarJungle come on your making such a big deal over the littlest thing if you don't like it don't play warframe theirs other things that are more important then this reworking frames that need a rework creating new content to please player's of this game. Get over it 

1 minute ago, (PS4)TitaniumSkillz07 said:

Ok this honstly starting to get ridiculous we all know it's gross disgusting RockstarJungle come on your making such a big deal over the littlest thing if you don't like it don't play warframe theirs other things that are more important then this reworking frames that need a rework creating new content to please player's of this game. Get over it 

Again, weather it's a little thing or not is subjective. Weather there are More important things or not is subjective. Just because You may think a certain way doesnt mean everyone else does. I feel like im saying things that should have been taught in 4th grade to students.