Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan's M I A

gasman69

7 minutes ago, gasman69 said:

What does this have todo with finding Atayan treasures!

Because Ayatans are not the only way to acquire endo. Spare mods can be turned into endo.

36 minutes ago, gasman69 said:

I'd just like to say that finding any Ayatan statues/sculptures lately is almost impossible.

I've been finding 1 or 2 a week, how am i suppose to level any mods up with that! 

Please {DE} fix this issue!

It is not an issue, it is just fine.

Actually, recently I've found about 2 Ayatans a week, not including the Maroo mission, which is more than I usually get. So......my luck has gotten better, and your's has gotten worse maybe? At the end of the day, it's RNG that the Sculpture even spawns, and Luck/Skill that you even find it in the mission that it happened to spawn in.

Nothing really to "fix" here other than maybe add an Exilus Mod designed around the character Maroo, which gives you a 15m or so mini map indicator of an Ayatan if you pass by it.

Edited by Tangent-Valley

31 minutes ago, gasman69 said:

Ugg...... you guys are not understanding the @(*()$ point here

How many Atayan sculpters have you found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty actually, even when not active searching for them. How many i do not know as i dont count them.

Also with you wording, you made it sound like you only use ayatan sculptures as a endo income, which is why you get the said responses.

Edited by Aeon66

You don't farm ayatan statues.  You come by them at random and by paying attention.  I've seen people run past them while they lay there in plain sight.
Having loot radar mods equipped help a lot to notice them.  All my companions have Animal Instinct equipped, that alone makes all the difference.

As for the stars, just shoot/melee containers as you run past them without stopping. They drop regularly if you pay a fraction of a second to lockers/containers.  Bee-lining from spawn to extraction gets you nothing.

And they drop quite frequently from sorties, much to many players' displeasure.

I got hundreds of these things and thousands of stars gathering dust. And I'm honestly not actively farming for this stuff. They just appear there for me by just playing.

EDIT:

At the end of the day, after I initially typed this post I found 5 ayatan statues today. Simply because their locations stood out on my radar. And again, I wasn't looking for them. Just minding my business doing random mission.

Edited by MystMan
Moar ayatan!

Equip Loot radar, Animal instincts and then run around every mission with an Ignis+puncture mod.
now clear every single loot icon on the radar, you are bound to get them more often when you finecomb a mission.

I usually do this when I'm in need of Endo, not to mention you are likely to get some more stars too if you equip Master Thief for those extra lockers.

[EDIT]
Also note that statues are supposed to be rare, that's why they gave us a weekly mission which will 100% give you one if you finish it.

Edited by Ahcruna

On 06/01/2018 at 5:19 PM, gasman69 said:

How many Atayan sculpters have you found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC at last count I had 100 sitting in my inventory...now I admit some of them are from maroo's quests but at most it's only half because you get like 1 a week. 

I will say they do seem to have reduced in drops but then I'm also not specifically looking for them...I've also found a fair few doing syndicate missions as they seem to drop more there in my experience.