Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

Just now, WoodedSkate89 said:

Granted, but it takes all the dirt from the wall and puts it inside of you.

I wish for Hildryn Tennogen

Granted, there's just one and it's a sweat bead overlay for her base model.

I wish for tickets to a live performance of Shrek.

1 minute ago, Sovamorne said:

Granted, there's just one and it's a sweat bead overlay for her base model.

I wish for tickets to a live performance of Shrek.

Granted, but they're backstage passes.

So you have to see a naked fat man getting full bodypainted green and me makes direct eye contact with you

1 minute ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I wish for infinite plat

Granted, rapid devaluation of warframe currency leads to massive economic recession within the warframe market, ammo drum now costs upwards of 100 platinum.

I wish for a ring that turns the wearer invisible.

9 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

Granted, rapid devaluation of warframe currency leads to massive economic recession within the warframe market, ammo drum now costs upwards of 100 platinum.

I wish for a ring that turns the wearer invisible.

Note: How was my wish corrupted? I have infinite plat

Granted, but it only works once. 

31 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Note: How was my wish corrupted? I have infinite plat

Granted, but it only works once. 

Note: That million plat is worth what 100 plat was worth before the million plat was pumped into the system so you could probably only buy 1 rare mod from someone, supply and demand and all that.

No wish so I wish I wish I was a fish.

Just now, Loza03 said:

Granted, you are an innsmouth person

I wish for the return of the great old ones.

Granted, Azathoth and the rest of the elder gods crack the sky and begin spitting poison at the earth in unbelievable volumes. But Rodney Dangerfield appears and tells some jokes, The elder gods laugh and apologize and go away.

I wish Tony Hawk had the power to regress his age at any time he desires.

34 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

Note: That million plat is worth what 100 plat was worth before the million plat was pumped into the system so you could probably only buy 1 rare mod from someone, supply and demand and all that.

No wish so I wish I wish I was a fish.

But I have an infinite supply of plat(meaning I never run out)

Just now, WoodedSkate89 said:

Granted but every year he regresses is taken off of your lifespan

I wish for infinite umbra formas

Dis boi was playing pokemon on his nintendo in economics class

Granted but somewhere between your first and your five hundredth use of umbra forma,(you don't know when), Excalibur Umbra materializes in your room and slashes up your computer, your bed, and your ceiling fan into little bits, then stares at you for several minutes very close to your face, then leaves.

I wish for a mechanical keyboard that does not make ear splitting clicks with every keystroke.

36 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

Dis boi was playing pokemon on his nintendo in economics class

Granted but somewhere between your first and your five hundredth use of umbra forma,(you don't know when), Excalibur Umbra materializes in your room and slashes up your computer, your bed, and your ceiling fan into little bits, then stares at you for several minutes very close to your face, then leaves.

I wish for a mechanical keyboard that does not make ear splitting clicks with every keystroke.

The keyboard is quiet, but also consists only of the S, alt, f4, and 3 keys

I wish for Panthera to get primed

Edited by MSEP1

14 hours ago, Sovamorne said:

Granted, A nearby star goes supernova and the resulting blastwave blankets the solar system in deadly radiation, all but robots, sentients and tenno die in agony. The Tenno, having no incentive to fight the sentients to protect literally nobody, relegate themselves to making rad space drugs for the robots and sentients. This goes on for another 3000 years until the events of the next Digital Extremes game begin where the new protagonist finds themselves in a solar system populated by smacked out aliens, rusted up robots and teenage dope dealers.

I wish for a contraption that could revolutionize wall cleaning.

granted, but it is a automated sewage robot that smears wals in poo. revolutionizing the disgust in the world as it self replicates

i wish i could laugh again

15 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I'm talking about the theoretical infinity. (Obviously it is impossible to achieve the value of infinity). But in this case, because it is a wish. I can

K sorry I was thinking just a million bajillion not literal infinity.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

granted, but it is a automated sewage robot that smears wals in poo. revolutionizing the disgust in the world as it self replicates

i wish i could laugh again

Granted, but any conversation you have henceforth with be plagued by your own sporadic hissing like a snake.

I wish for a copy of Lego Star Wars 2: The original Trilogy.

29 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

K sorry I was thinking just a million bajillion not literal infinity.

Granted, but any conversation you have henceforth with be plagued by your own sporadic hissing like a snake.

I wish for a copy of Lego Star Wars 2: The original Trilogy.

granted, but its got 1 big scratch on its disc and stops functioning at your favorite level.

i wish for cheese

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

granted, but its got 1 big scratch on its disc and stops functioning at your favorite level.

i wish for cheese

Granted, a cheese wheel pops out of nowhere inside your room. Upon inspection Jerry the mouse pops out, followed by Tom the cat breaking into your home, he ends up completely trashing your home trying to catch Jerry, and Jerry manages to eat all of your food.

I wish for a cup of oatmeal with *just* the right consistency.

23 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Granted but it also has the HIV virus

I wish for a custom glyph 

30df34ed9275bf176a29a4b4764811fc.jpg

Granted, it's a pinup of Hildryn doing squats in the gym, and she's got sporty sexy sweat on her.

I wish for a terrible movie starring both Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler.

2 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

30df34ed9275bf176a29a4b4764811fc.jpg

Granted, it's a pinup of Hildryn doing squats in the gym, and she's got sporty sexy sweat on her.

I wish for a terrible movie starring both Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler.

(that granted wish doesnt sound bad though, thick women, are the best women)

Granted, the movie catastrophically fails, after damaging the soul and mind of all who view it, throwing the world into chaos

33% of the human population is now extinguished due to the terrible abomination of this movie. it also had seth rogan in it as a sandwich

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

(that granted wish doesnt sound bad though, thick women, are the best women)

Granted, the movie catastrophically fails, after damaging the soul and mind of all who view it, throwing the world into chaos

33% of the human population is now extinguished due to the terrible abomination of this movie. it also had seth rogan in it as a sandwich

make a wish