Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, thank you very much, but it comes at the cost of you being hit with a swordfish to the face every time you open a door for the rest of your life

I wish I could make dust go away permanently

You never ever see dust in your life, but you get ant invasions every couple of hours.

I wish to not have to study, know everything, and never need it, also live the way i want.

45 minutes ago, FullOfSodiumChloride said:

You never ever see dust in your life, but you get ant invasions every couple of hours.

I wish to not have to study, know everything, and never need it, also live the way i want.

Granted, you drop out of school/get fired. Everything you need to school wise know to survive on the streets has been learned but again you are still homeless on the streets. Enjoy camping when/where/how you want with in your means.

I wish for more credits on my audible account so I could buy more books.

20 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Granted, you drop out of school/get fired. Everything you need to school wise know to survive on the streets has been learned but again you are still homeless on the streets. Enjoy camping when/where/how you want with in your means.

I wish for more credits on my audible account so I could buy more books.

Granted you have more credits on your audible account, but the money for the credits came from the account of a very powerful crime boss who is now sending thugs to break all the bones in your body for stealing from him.

I wish that Kuva was easier to get.

hace 1 hora, Neo3602 dijo:

Granted you have more credits on your audible account, but the money for the credits came from the account of a very powerful crime boss who is now sending thugs to break all the bones in your body for stealing from him.

I wish that Kuva was easier to get.

Granted, Kuva drops are buffed to ten times the actual rate. Every mission rewards huge amounts of Kuva, login rewards are a bunch of Kuva, in fact there's so much Kuva it's now more common than Credits. God Rivens are now dirt cheap since the only real investment is the time you spend clicking to reroll. In a totally unexpected turn of events this leads to a collapse of the Riven market and trivializes the rest of the game, leading to major drop in the playerbase who leaves the game out of rage/boredom, making in turn the development of the game unsustainable. Warframe is now dead.

I wish for a never-ending box of pizza.

22 minutes ago, Dankeerd said:

Granted, Kuva drops are buffed to ten times the actual rate. Every mission rewards huge amounts of Kuva, login rewards are a bunch of Kuva, in fact there's so much Kuva it's now more common than Credits. God Rivens are now dirt cheap since the only real investment is the time you spend clicking to reroll. In a totally unexpected turn of events this leads to a collapse of the Riven market and trivializes the rest of the game, leading to major drop in the playerbase who leaves the game out of rage/boredom, making in turn the development of the game unsustainable. Warframe is now dead.

I wish for a never-ending box of pizza.

Granted. You receive SCP-458. However, the SCP foundation is up in arms about you stealing their pizza, and sends SCP-076-2 after you to retrieve it.

Good luck.

I wish to be able to navigate Warframe's new UI flawlessly.

17 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. You receive SCP-458. However, the SCP foundation is up in arms about you stealing their pizza, and sends SCP-076-2 after you to retrieve it.

Good luck.

I wish to be able to navigate Warframe's new UI flawlessly.

granted but after the new UI changes you can't manage anything correctly and eventually quit

I wish for unlimited cake

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎31 at 1:50 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but after the new UI changes you can't manage anything correctly and eventually quit

I wish for unlimited cake

Granted unconditionally. But not really. I lied.

I wish for Railjack to ship bug-free.

1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted, but its so bad that it meats the fate of conclave

I wish that the new archwing mechanics were good

Granted but my previous wish pulls an uno reverse card and makes archwing so buggy it crashes peoples games and deletes their computers.

I wish to get a sandwich.

Just now, Loza03 said:

Granted but my previous wish pulls an uno reverse card and makes archwing so buggy it crashes peoples games and deletes their computers.

I wish to get a sandwich.

granted, its so good that everybody wants some and eventually you go crazy with all the people asking you for a bite

I wish for an ultra uno reverse card

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but it isn't reusable and can't be reobtained

I wish DE would introduce dual nunchaku

Granted. They introduce you to them at a nice party, but you fail to hit it off and head home depressed at blowing your shot at true love.

I wish for space magic.

3 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted, but you also cant stop being extremley posh about everything and you eventually lose your friends because of it

I wish that more people would like limbo

Granted. The utter paradoxical nature of this, however, causes the universe to collapse into a singularity, wiping out all of existence.

I wish I had a good reason to get back into Warframe.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. The utter paradoxical nature of this, however, causes the universe to collapse into a singularity, wiping out all of existence.

I wish I had a good reason to get back into Warframe.

granted, Empyrean drops and its the best game update ever... however, you break both of your thumbs when someone gorilla glues your sticks in place. 

I wish that folks would just be happy with E3, knowing its a trade show and not supposed to be the greatest reveal of everything, ever. 

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. They introduce you to them at a nice party, but you fail to hit it off and head home depressed at blowing your shot at true love.

also that is the most monkey's paw thing i have seen in this entire thread, holy sh** bravo

---

1 minute ago, (NSW)Badger said:

granted, Empyrean drops and its the best game update ever... however, you break both of your thumbs when someone gorilla glues your sticks in place. 

I wish that folks would just be happy with E3, knowing its a trade show and not supposed to be the greatest reveal of everything, ever. 

Granted, but now any feedback (positive or negative) on reveals is punishable by brute force

I wish I too had a good reason to get back into Warframe

Edited by LazerSkink

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:
  Reveal hidden contents

also that is the most monkey's paw thing i have seen in this entire thread, holy sh** bravo

---

Granted, but now any feedback (positive or negative) on reveals is punishable by brute force

I wish I too had a good reason to get back into Warframe

granted but you play so much of starvation

I wish for more skittles

7 minutes ago, ZargonKing said:

Granted however you can only eat skittles for the rest of your life

I wish for a warframe based on the game's bugs

ģ̶̧̨̨̢̨̧̨̧̡̧̧̛̫̤̺̟͓̖͓͎͍͔̹̲͕̝̹̳͓͓̠̟̹̥͎͚̦̥͉̰̱̞̜̥̻̙̟̣̩͎͕͍̲̱̼̤̗̪̻̤̬̰͎̤͔͉̩̮̼̜͉̗̥̲̥̥̥͈̠͖̖͖̝͔̤̼̟̳̙͓͔̖̱̙̆͑̇͋͊͆̊̈̽͋̈́̾̈́̊̏̆̈́̂͊̓͆͐́̑͐͋͛̇̋̏̊̍̑̔̓̾͐̍̃́̏́̆̊̽͂̅̿́͐̐̅̐̊͒̈́̈͛̈̏͒̎̾̉̎̋̈́͑͆̾̏̓́̋̌̕̕̕̕͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅŕ̷̢̡̡̡̧̧̢̡̧̨̢̡̡̧̨̡̛̛̛͎̠̺̤̠̠͎̥̗͙̱͙̫̬̹̞̝͓͈̠̳̗̝͙̳̭̘̬̫̭̤̣͔͈͔̜̪͉̲̦̜̥͎̤͈̗̹͇̮̦̘͇̭̱͖̯͉̠͕̘͉̦̱̣̻̟̺͇̬̭̼͎̠͎̙̫̖̞̖͇̘̻͈͔̫̖̯͕̫͖̜̱̤̪̱̩̪̦̬̺͎̙̪̙͍̫̗͈̳̱̦̭̺̤̤̮͖̜̦͕͔̬̟̲̥͍̭̤̜̪̰̭͓̬̫̠̥̯̫̭͚̳̰̪̥͙̦̪̣͙̜̮̖̲͎̤̪̩̱̦̬̙̣̟̩̣̥̳̥̣͓̟̩̘̯̞̭̜͙̩̘͙͓͍͇̫̽͊̀̈́̓͂̆̏̃̊̐͑́͊̿̈́̈́͑̄̅͊̌͗̈́̒̌̍́̈́́͐͌͛͌̈́͑̃͑͗̀͗̉̀͋͒̓̈́̓͂̾͗͌̌̄̓͐̅̽͂̀̽̎͆̈́͂̓̏̇̈͌̀́̓͒̓̀̿̅̿̓͌̌̌̆́̀̈͒̍̀̆̄̆̒̐͛͑̏̈́͗̉̈͋̂͊̾̋͛̉̓̀̈́͑͛͌̑̄̂̐̐̋̀̉̈́̅̉́̒̂͌̿̓̎͛̅̈́̈́̀͌̇̽̈́̆̒̆̈̋̅̃̍̾͗̃͑͌̀̔̂̂̀̕͘̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅa̴̧̡̧̡̧̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭͇̺̦͔̘̟̺͓͖͓͈̭͙͎͇͙̻̭͎̤̦̬̻̰͚̟̜͎̱̗̩͕̩̪̱̘̜͓̗̞̫͎͚̯̥̙̫͙̲̻̲͙͕̫͉̲̯̳̠̗͎̯̭͕̳̤̣͉͇͚̤̫̞͖̲̪͔̺͉͉̬̪̫̱̹͈̮̩̻̲̺͓̹͕̭̥͓̫̲̍̒́̄́̏̓̅̎̌̇͆̿̄͋̿̔̓͌͊̋̿͋̌̒͗̽͋͂͆̎̊̈̎͑̇̋̾͑̓̌̇͊̂͆̀͒̀̎͗͐̆̀̇̅̽̑͐̊͑͋̅̒̐̿͒͛̾̀͑̈́̽̆̇̇̂͊̔̊̎́̍̉̈́͗͊̓̄̅͛̾̊́́̏̇̓͑͂͐̌͛̈́̾̽̇̔̒̎͂̏̏̍́̊̓̓̒͗̌́̑̇̌̔̎̿́͛̄̎̄͂̅̓̀̄̔̏͋̒̾́̇̒̓̑̽̓̒̎̈́̾̓̋̉̅͊̔͊̍͋̄̿̄̏̽̆̐̔̉̑̾̅̇͗̒̌̌̒̀́̉̓̇̇̇͑̈́͂̑͗͐͛̌̀̀̇̒̓̋̌̀͂͒͊̓͌́͛̎̉̿̅̍̇̔̍̓̂̊̒͗͊̌̐̍̀́͆͛̑͘̕̚̕̚͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅn̸̡̧̢̨̨̡̡̨̡̖̭̜̲̲͙̞̙͙̻̖͙͙̱̥̬̮̩͎͓̤̘̩̝͕̣̖̟̫̺͍͉̣̪̝̺̩͙͇̰̯̳̞̣͍͍͈͔̩̺̦̼͎̩̳̘̖͉̰̱͚̠̝̖̜̗̮͍̩̗̭͈͎͕̖̹̼̲̩̭̫̱̣̲̫̽̈̅̄̀̿͑̿̍̄̋̋̀̈́̈́́͘͘͝ͅͅͅt̶̡̧̢̢̡̢̨̨̢̛̜̪͚͈͇̮̱̖͇̘͎͙̻̰̦̖̬̥̪̥͕̟͉̞̘͈̦͖̫̠̖̥̘̞̲̙̟͚̣̳̯͖͎̭̺͉̠̝͖̖̜̞̯̲̼̰̙̗̬̯͓̝͉̬͓͔̭͇̩͙̲̩̫̱̞͇̞͉̯̣̗͈̝̞̠̖̯̮͍̘͔̮̫͔̼̫̤̜̬̼͚̺͔̝̹̣͖̥̦̖̦̤̟͈̻̞̬̪͓̯͎̣̜̙̩͚̳͍̜̯͖̩̜̣̦̮͖͓̠̜̳̤̮͖̣͓̥͇̖͙̫̬̠̼͍̭̪̫̝̤͕̠̜̻͇͙̗͇͇̫̝͖̳̞̮̭͎͚̗̪͓̯͍͔͈͈̞͙̹̙̖́͗̄̓͂͗̃́̉̑͐̒͌́̈́̃̌͛̔̾̒̾͌̍̾̉͒̔́̑̒͛̆̉̿̿͂̈́̊̈́̇̀͋͑͛̋̄̇̓̀̅̅̓̉̊̌̽͊̒̾̎͗̅̈͛͑̆̇̈̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅȩ̷̨̡̨̡̨̡̨̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̥͕̘͖͎͈͔̥͔̱̠̦̥̻͓̘̻͚̮̜͚̗͇͕͙̲̼̰̗̩̞̙̜͕͔̦̲͔̫̻͓̲̺̤͕̯͎̺͎͖͓̣̉̄̍̿́͛͛̍̇̆͆̓̐̔̽͊̾̀͐̀͗͐̐̋͒̄͐̾̒͂̊̈́̏̄̋̾̈̎́̓͂̅̀͋͌͌̏̐͋̈́̆͛̉́̀̃̅̔͌̈̔̃́͌͐͋͋̏̃́̋̏͛̃̑̽̄̈́̓̔͑͂́̃̽̾̅̆̊͐̋́̃̓̅́͗̌̀̀͑͐̌̐͛͋̊̌̓̀̾̎̈͒̏̎̓͛̿̊̑̔͐͐̏͛̈́̌̊̓͗͘̚̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅḑ̴̨̡̧̨̡̨̡̢̡̛̗̜͕̹̮̯̬̣̪͇̮͙̝̗̟̟̥̟͈͚̳̙̯̩͓̖̫̗͙͓̘̹͓̲͚̦͓̹̜̗͍͖̯̗̖̙̝̖͈̣̞̜̪̭̫͓̭̜͔͓̹̣̳̻̖̜̮̪̳̤̜̗͎̣̹͍̼͍̥̦̮͚͕̖̺̮̻̗̫͇̫͈̖̘̲̫̼̥͎̺̦̘̰̲̬̪̳͎̂̀̔̾̒̆̊̉̊̾̈́̈̊͑̒̍̄͗͊͗̓͑̀̀̐́̀̇̽͊̍̓̐́̈̋̋̌͛̈́͌͗̐̌̄̇̈́̈͒̾͂̐͌̓́̆̄̇̀̑͋̋͐̓͆̋̓̔͋̌̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅ ̷̧̢̨̨̢̡̡̢̡̨̧̨̡̨̨̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̢̢̲̝̠͉̲͖͎̮̦͚̳̩̦̳̘͇͍̬̮̟̘̦͍͖͚͓̦̘̠̻̠͕̟̘̬͓̭͍̞̮̺̺̩̣͈̥͕̠̟̣͇͓̻̗̘͓̪͉̫̯͉̩͈̫͎̳̭̙̮͇̻̭̫̤̖̟͓̙̰̲̩͈͈͚̭̱̺͈̲̼̟͇͉̹̲̰͖̮͍̺̣͈̺͔̟̹̤͚̖̣̝̖̪̩̩͚͎͎̝̫̯̰͉̰͍͕̭̣͙͕̣̼͔̰̥̤͙̭̰̘̹̫̲̙̗̙̪̠̯̻̖͙͉̤̳̺̩̠̱̝͔̗̙̪͓̜̣͚̝̣̻͇͕̻̳͖͔̤̻͓̠̙̹̙̘̗̼̫̮̹̯̖͕̟̩̜̣̳̤͈̘͍͇͖̭̭͎͚̣̫̤͚̩̼̼̹̦̟͖̫͍͖͈͔͙͍̥͙̦͚̭̰̹̤̗͖̪̦͋̀́̿͂͑̉͒͂͑̀̒̓̄̌̅̒̀̔̀͊͌̃̔̒͒͛̋̑́̍͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅb̶̧̡̡̨̨̢̡̧̢̨̢̨̡̨̢̡̛̛̛̥̙͉͇̱͓̼̯̰̻̬̣̦̹̯̼͔͙̦̠͎͎͎̞͕̳̼̪̘̲͉̘͎̫͍̙̞̥̭̟͓͙̲͎̫͇̘̞͇͎͎̥̘̬̜̯̟̱͚̰̖̞͙̭̺͉͈͖͔̙̲͙̝̘̩͖̥̪͇̳̘̼̲͚̼̤͍̪̭͉͚͇̘̩̦̗̪͓̪̜̝̖͉̦͙̱̱͖̖̲̻̣̱̠̖̭̙̠̤͔̫̱̠̺̠̩͍̩̮̜̪̳̠͕͕̗͕̖̖̹̮̖̭̯̬̪͇̤̹͙̦̣̩͉̦̹̼̱̮͍͍͖͔̯͐̈̿̋̇́͊̀́̋̌͋̈́͆̽̓̾̂͊̓̾̌̃̑̄̾͌̆̊̆͋̃̓͛̈́̄͊̾̈́̽̈́́̎̄̋̏̄͐̽̀͛̀̂͐́͒̒͛̅̿̈͗͗̉̂͒̍͐̃̏̍̓͛̈̅̑̆̉̓̐̐̀̃̎̒̏̊̊̃́̉͑͑̅̅̎͑̿͊̐̀͒̈́̊̇̉̅̚͘̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅư̴̡̧̡̛̛̖̝͙̪̗̱̘̻̣̲͖̝̭̬̥̩̗̟̹̜͕̠̬͓͓̥̟̺̠̦͓͙͇̖̩͖̭̭̐̓͛̆̋̾͂͂̏͛̈́̈͗̈̏̽͊̃̈́͊̅̈́̃̇̎̓̃͗̀͛́̿͗̅̔̐͗̔̆̑̊̅̒̽̓̒́́̂̓̅̽͐̃̐͒͑̃͗̇̔͋̆̂͐̍̎͑͆́̌̔̈́͋͒̈́̏̃̓͂̀̆͑̀͌̊̀͒͛͋̓̈̄̈͛̆̐͌͒̊́̈́̈́̑͐̊͛͂͊͌̀̾̃͊̾̈́́̿̌̿̈́̑̉̋͋̉̍̓͂̋́̎̍̐̒͒̂̑̏͒͒͛̉̿͑̋͑͋̈́̐͂̅͗͗̈́̈̑͋̇̑̄̊̃̾̓̔̒̓̀́͛͋͒͊̄̓̑͊͌͛͑̑͋̒̀̈̊̇͐̇̈́̂̃́̂̃́͗̒̾̃̍͋͋̈̇̇͒̀̃̀̂̅̿̊̃̍̓̏̒͐́̈́̃͛̈̋́̽̆̔̏̔̚̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅt̸̨̢̢̡̢̧̢͎̩̳̠͍̲̬͔̪͓̣̫̺͎̞͚̟͓̝͇̯̩̞͇̬̤̗̥͕̯̠͈̘̗̼̜̯̤͙͓̥͍̗̭̪̭̰͍̘͉̗̲̹͔̪̥͓̜͖̜͇͉̋̒͑̌͒̈́̍̇̆́͂̆̂̽̓̓̋̅̄͛̀͒͑̂͆́̄̌͑̾͂͐̎̋̊̀̅̀͗͐̔̓̍̓͒̂͑̅́͂̑̂̈́̍͆̒͒̒̄͆̄́̉̌̓̓̊̃̓̔͗̽͗̅͐̇̇̆̔̉̏̆̀̽̓̒͛̈́̐̆͂͑̈͗̈́̐͊̈́̓̂͋̔̔̈́͌̎̓̈́͛̀͂̌̏͆͂̎̓͋́͊̋̀̆̃̀͑̈͒̇̆̎̀̾̏̈̅̈́̿̓̿̑̊̿̒̀̏͊͑͋̇́͂̄̇̏́̈̋͆̿͆͐̋̍̽͐̅̚̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̷̨̧̛̛͍͙͚͕̲̫̻͓̹̜͓͙̙̥̻͍̙̗̗͕͑͂̉͂̉͂͗̓̓́̀͗̒̋́̀͋̈́̉͗̚̕̕ͅţ̶̢̨̧̨̡̢̨̢̧̡̡̢̧̧̨̡̨̡̧̡̛̛͕͓̺͍̹̪͙͙̹̖̪̥̩̹̭̘̼̭͎̗̫̘̟͇̻̯̳̪͚̥͓̩̳̣̳͇̞̤̮̫̫͇̪̟͔̜̗̱̣̠̮̣̣̖̮̦͖͎̣̹͕̞̞͉͕̫̬̰̝̙̘̫̣̫͈͍̗͈͉͕̗͉͔̼̪͚̺̱͍͍̘͈͇͕̘̻̮̣͔͚̬̖̘̯̙̙̲͚̭͚͚̳̳̞̳̯͈̞̫͈̜̺̖̰̘̦̯̫̜͔̼͈̰̘͇̗͔̦̠̯͚̹͍͎̖̗̜̳̩̜͓͓̙͙̱̥̫͎̳͍͎̲͙̹͚̣͚̟̦̠̥̣̫̱͓̘̭̥̝̝̥̠̥̳͇̲̥̫̤̺̜̜̭͕̣͔̝̣̫͎͒̑͆̓̍̉̔͋̋̊̾̀͊̀̿́̏̀͋̾̓̓̿̀̊̈̃̍́͌͂̾͒̎͋̍͋̂͌̆̇̃̓̎̔̽͛̑͑͒̅̌̓̅̂̑̈́̏̉̽͛̉̿͒́͑͂̄̿̿̀͊̎̒̉̋́̾̊̋̃͗͒̀̑̾̾̊͐̊͆́̿̃͌̈́͗͒͌͛̆̍̋́͆͑̊̋̀̐̀̓̔̾͊͛͛͗̓͂͋́͗͊̒̐̽͂̈̈͂̄̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅh̶̨̨̡̡̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̧̧̡̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͙͔̗̲̼̞̮̗̭̱̞̥̖͎̠̟̝̥̰̤̞̖̜͍̗̜̮̖͉͖͍̳̝͍̥̲̣̬͓̗̥̹̩̼̯̺̩͚͚̺̻̱̭̳͇̼̥͎͍̖̜̖̱̤͍͔̗̗̭͓͚̼̟̟̬͚̻̯̝̲̝̪̣̩̲̭̹̮͙̜̺̪̻̲͎̤̹̯̻͇͉̘̱͚̘̬̩̗̺͍̺͔͓̣̼̼̺̞͎̼̭̟͉̖͈͙̠̜̻̮̥̼̯̮͇̲̗͎͈͎̘͙̱̦̭͙̫̹̱̲̹̪̼͆́͑͛͗̈́͐́͑͆͋̒̑́̄̈́͌̀͗͌̽̐̎̈̏̋͌̾̒̿͑͋͑̒̓̊̔̄͐͂̀͋̉̿́̍̑̆̽̿̂̾̾̎̇̾̾͛͗̊̎̆́̂̔̎̅̍̏̆̈̾̑̌́͑̈́͌̊́̀̽͗͒̀̇̆̓͗̋́͑̿̎̀͛̊͑̌̂́̈̎͂͌͐͛͌̊̂̈̊͗̓̔̆͌̽̽̅͗̏̒̾̇̍̎͐̈̑̅͛͗̈́͛̏͊̓͋̇̂̅̇̂̿̃͒̋͑̅̔͌͒̒̽̇̓̍͋̓̈̐̐̈́͋̈̑̌͂̐͂̌͛͛̽̄̍̎̀̆̂̌́̾͋̅̈́̀̈́̆͊̏͑̏̌͗̽̃͂̊̆̀̈́͋́̀͐͒̽̔̎͑͛̒̈́͒̄̏̈͗̓̍̔̉̌̾̓̽̓̈̇̍̔̌̑͆̊͛́͘̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅe̶̢̡̨̢̨̧̨̨̢̨̨̢̨̡̧̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̦̪̠͓͉̠͙̜͚̻̖͚̮̬̥̻̥̬͙̼̼̳̯̩̺̝̙̦̯̜͍͇͇̺̮̮̲͕̼̺͖͕̞̙̰̖̰̖̜̟̙͓͙̹͖͇̫̺̝̠̯̲̰̣̤͇̤͇̯̱̠̬̤͎̩̪̣̠̣͔̤͇̬͈͙̹̺͓̗͎̲̪̣͈̗̙͎͔̫̣̥͎̩͓̰̦̜̲̭̩͕̥̖̲̦̮͓͇͚̯̤͈̠̖̼̤̖̘̰̩̺̦̱̹̪͖̰̲̣̱̦̙̦̥̖̮͉̥͓̺̘̮͍̮̬̪̺͉̱͈̪̪͉̙̙̹͙̠̦̤̣̪̯̹̝͓̱͍̗͎̖̟͖̜͖̟͙̩̭͎̣͍̙̼̻̲̠̫̼͍̜͈̭͈͎͉̱̟̻͎̦̙͚̙̩̭̝̪͔̩̳̼̱̰̹̥͓̙̜̭̫͕͓͖̥͚̱̭̳͓̳͇̽͑̉̄̀̓͒̇̀͌̏́̇́̅̅́͊̋͒́̈́̓̌̔̀̑̄̀͊̈́̅̐̋͛̐̅̂̅́͐̐̄̑̋͆͑̽̀̈́͆͆̈̽͗́͊̄̑̑̄̾͋͒́̓͛̊͂̈̇͒͊̔̎̐̌̅̽̓͗̋̾̽̉̑͗̉͛̽̏̐͐͊̇͊̊̐̒̾̑͊̂̍̈́̓͂͒̽̏͋͋̎̈̈̆́̄̽͌̊̽̃̈́̓̈̂͑̌̎̑̾̋̅͂̐̽̄̓̄̀̇̿̊̃̒͒͊͒̓̓͛̋̈̊̽̈́̃́̃̃͒͑̈́͐͂̎͆̌̐̇̑̓̈́͑̐͛̊͆̿́̉͒̔́́͆͋̎̊͒̆́̿̀̇͗́̃̑̾̇̾̋̾͋̌̆̉̐̿̽͊̾̅̑̀̊̔̀̅̊̐͂͑͆̆̃̓͋̋́̄̔͆̾̽̉̎̋͌̅̈́́͋̚̕̕̚̚̚̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̨̧̨̨̢̡̨̡̢̧̨̢̡̛̣͉̗̯̯͉̠͔̩͔̲̟̝̘̯͉͍͍͉̠̖̥̭̥̣̹̘̭̪͕̖̱̺͕̳̞̠͉͕͖͈͖̰̦̩̙̺̰̗͈̰̲̼̰͉͉̹̮̻̦̥̖̖̳͈͈̦͓͔̳͇̱̬̣̲̼̝̘̗̝̙͔͈̝̲̻̭̳̦̣͔̰̙̄͆̏̿͋͑̃͛͒͐͑̿͋̾̌̽̓̉͋̈́̑̍̿̎̋̎̀͛͒̈́̿̓̂̉̅̚͘̚̚͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅţ̴̧̨̨̢̨̨̨̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̞̣̭̩̟͖̗̳̞̟̮̦͇̣͔̹̯̮͖̙̪̺̬̬͖̻͙̮͙̘̲̹͕̺̱̣̦̫̲̻̥̟̬̣̼͚̦̺̯̺̘̥̻̮͎̲̞͉͕̩̟̔́͋̂͂͗̀̒͐̒̈́̅̊̅͊͛̊̓̅̊̓̊̋̋̏̔̎̎̔̂̓̐̂͐̏̉̏̊̆͊̀͒͐͑͛̿̈͒̑̄̎͌̎̃̀͐̏̌̆̓͆̊͋̋̍̿͑̏̐̈̉̽̽̐́͐̈̓̇̄͂́̑̄̎͌͌͒̌͊̋̽͗͒͗̎̊̅͛̓̈́̂̉̽͌̑̉̐̀̿̿́̆̐͆͐̆̂͋̎̀̈́̈́͒̂͂̉̔̋̋͋̈́̍͗̎̍̽͑̋̆̆̆̀̇̍̃̓̓͒̋́́̐̂̒͛̾̆͌͗͂͐͗̐̆̔̀̉͒̂̋͋̍̔͐̈́̓͋͊̑͐͐̆̽́̏͗̒̂̇̎̂̏́̐̆̓͑͐͋̅͑͆̅͗́̑͗͆́́͆̈́̌̂͂̓̑̓̀̌̇̂̀͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̚͘̚̕̚̚͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ȩ̶̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̜͍̠̗̪̱̥͉̱̠͓̹̬̻̠͎̘̘͉̦̮̹̣̣̘͇̳͚͙̯̜̹̦̭̘͈͈̗̗̩̯̮̞̫̗̪͕̟̞͉̼̪͕̭̟̲̖̫͇̦͉̻̙̟̥̯͓̼̎̏̀͆̈́͆̍̂͊̈́͗̈́̂͊͑̇͊̿̋̈́̈͂̃͒̈́̂̍̉́̆̔́̓̌̈́͌̊͋͐͋͒̉̌̂̊̓̇̆͊͒͛͐͒͒̾̈́̀͌̍̃̿́̓͗͒̇̇̐̄̅̔̅̑̀̈́͊͆͛͊͛̾̈́̎̄̄̔͂̓͒̍̎̈̏̈́̈́̈̉͗̌͂̓͆̆̽̄͐̿̅̉͒̾̈̈́̆̏̏̌̕̕͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅx̶̡̢̨̧̢̡̧̡̨̧̡̡̧̢̡̧̢͉̫̟̬̣͔̣̤͍̠̫̜͇̹̤̦͖̮̫͈̥̥̥̼̟͕̗̘̺͈̲̗̫̘̟̞͍̤͔̰̩͖̞̜̜̭͓̪̖̤͖̱͈̥͔̟̩̠̺͚͈͕͈̜̥̝̪̟̭͚̩̫̮̻͕̗̤̮̼̤͙̣̖͚̫̪̰͍͍̖̳̝̹̘̳̰͙̲̯͇͔͍͈͎͇̳̰̯̱̬͚̤̬̦͍̞̠̭̬̰͍̬̱̭̣͙͕̺̼̲̤̰̜̣͉̰͈͖͓͍̤͍͙̜͕̭͖̰̗̯̥͍͔͉̼͖̪̪̠̟̥͕̟͍̻͔̞̤͈̣̰͎͔̯͉̰̙̥͓̘͎̠͚̯̗͈̟͖͔͕̦̙̺̦̥̪͇͉̝̜͔͖̝̦̜̞̦̟̫͓͔̱̝̲̤͈̤̟͓͈̫̮̗̪̓̽̈́́̀̄̑̍̈́́̉͌͒̈̈̽̌̉̓̊͆̃͌̊̀̒̈̊̂͆̀̔̋́͌͂̿́̽̈́̈̆͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅţ̴̡̢̡̢̢̡̢̢̡̧̧̨̨̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̧̛͕͎̜͓̫̟̫̬͍͖͕̠̤͓͈̮̤͉̩̭̤̺̹̹͍̞̝͖͈̥̮͕̦̗̼͓̹̫͍̤͙͕̬̲̙̟͙̙͎̘̠͇̻̭͔̤̟͉͖̻̰̗̳̹͕̬̲̙̰̲̺̭̺̘̺͕̱̙͖̹̖̭̣͚̯͇͚̦͓̼̝͓̩͖̘̟̝̘̰̭̬̦͎̱͚̼͇̳̣̙̟̺͕͚̩̭̥̣̺͚̫̝̟̮̖̮͎̯̪̟͉͕̤͉̞̲̩̠̹̤̣̩̻̘̲̻͚̙͍͍̮̰̣̼̝̩̬͙͎͇̼̟͉͖͇̪͎͎̠̹̣͍̱̖̗̱̻͔͖̬͈͖̰̞̯̻͓̣̣̹͎̞͙͇̖͍̰̯̪͍̝̟̮̣͙̗̓͐̆́̎́͌̈̓͌̓̾̈́͌́͑̽͌̓͌̈́͗̓̀͗͆̔̊̓̀̋̒̍̀̌̆̽͒̆̎̀̍͛̑̽͐̑̏͌̓͋͋̽̒͐́̉́̎̾̀̀͑̏͒̌́͊̔̅̈́̐̋̓̅̇͒̒̉͆́̿̄̊̑͂̈́̽̈́̋̚̕̕̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̢̡̢̨̧̨̧̡̧̡̢̛̤͔̲̭̲̺̘̙͇͓̤͉̙̲͖̗͙̥̣̺̮̳̟̞̱̖̪̠̩̫̼̫͓͇͔̠̗̥͓͔̪̙̝̣͚̼͍̺͚̭̞͎̻̫̹̹̫̗̼̼͔͓͎͚̯͖̘̭̜̹̝̦̻͖͓͓̻̬͕̰͎͕̳͍͇̙̯͇͉͉̞̖͚̗̤̝̤̟͇̞̮̥̺̥̱̖̟̤̥̩͉̯̼̱̙̊͌̒͒͌̾̿̇́̈́̉͌́̓́̉͊̿̏̔̑͋̈́̓̓͑̔̓̈́̐̅̆̾̀̓̔͌̄̑̓̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅį̸̡̨̧̢̢̧̡̡̡̢̡̨̧̡̡̧̨̨̧̧̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̝͔̦̮̥͙̱̟͉͈̠̳̩̺̱͎͓̻͙̻̞̜̮͙̺̘̳̯͎̣̪͓͔͉͈͔̦̠̫̞̪̰̱͖̹̻̖̻͙͖͈̹̫͎͉͍̮͚͙̬̺͉̫͎̤͚̮̗͎̠̙̱̯̜̥̭̣͕̯͍͚̝͇͉͖̟̣̦͎͈̩͎̹̪̳̻̣̗̦̺̝̫͙̭̫͈͈̠̗̳̻̰̫̱͖̤̖̱̖̲̘̻͈̤͍̘̭͓̘̲̟̲͖͍̠͉̞͓̟̹͖͚̯̠͈̝̞͔͎̝̝͓̟̥͈̙̖̻̘̗́͛́͑̄̐̎̉̏̔͒̆̉́̓̌̐̀̃͌̄͌͛̓̈́͋́̍̈́͗̃̾͂́͑͂́̃̊̾͛̎̏̽͑͂͌̿̊́͛̅̄͊̾͑͆̌̄́̈͐̓̾̅̈́̍̓̈́͐̈́͗̒̅͊̿͂̈̓́̋͂͋̈́͐̋̍͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅs̵̢̢̧̢̢̨̧̡̢̡̨̨̨̧̢̨̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̰̫̞͖͔̟͍͍̙̹͓̘̬͓̖̩̬̱̜̟͙͕̮͖̤̻͓̹̤̣̤̗̙͓̭̩̺̪̟̫̹̼͈̯͉̯̫͓̮̪̞͍̗̱̺̰̝͓̼͖̣̤̠̣̹̣̟̜̳̗͙͔͇̲̩̲̯̱̦̜̦̹͔̖̩̹͓̟̮̖̟̣͕͎̣̼͉̜͓̞͍͎͚̯͎̬̦̝̖̹̩͉͉̠̝͇̳̟̯̝̖̳̖̤̭̖͍̞̭̘̹͍͓͓̘̪̙̣̘̩̥̥͎̤͕̻̟̹̮̝͔͎̳͚͖̯̦̙̟͚͈̞͍̙͔̠͕̩̲̮̬̪͈̥͇͖̝̞̞̹͖͉̮̣̰͇̙̬̻̗͉͙̪̣̥̙͔̰͍̗͍̱̺͕̞͇̝̦̥͙͕̘̰̤͈̺̹͈̪̱̘̤̼̲͎͉̪̺͕͈̹̟̠̺̻̬̖̞̲̮̱̗̜͉̯̙͍̺͉̘̺̯̭͖̭̰̭̬̮̣͈͉̟̟̙̰͙͚̺͙͍͌̈̄̀̆͌͗̓̓́̓͛̅́̍̿͗̇̂̉̀̌͒͌̄͗̒̐̓̋̃͋̃͗́̅̈́͌̇̍̎͆̑͑̿̍̀̊̐̃̈̓̅̏̀̃́̋͑̋̈́̆̅̇̓͒͛̊̾̈̎̀̽̐͋͑̏̈́̾̎̉̓̂͂̑̐̈́͐̋́̆̂͑́̎̆́̃̄̽̅͊̏͒̇̅͗͂̍̅͊͗̌̑͐͊̓̆̎̈́͐̈́̆̆̿͆̆͗͗̔̓̽̃̄͗̆̇̇̇͐̓̄́̆̋͋̂̃̊̄̈́̒̀̈́̒͐̈́̑͐̀̍̂̓̐̈́͐͐̇̈́̅̐̃̔̄̂̈́̎̂̋̌̽̓̀́̿̽̾͒̿̆̅͛̋̃̂̊̊̀͒̂́͊̿͗̃̅̈̒̓̑̌̅̌̀̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̨̢̧̨̨̧̡̢̨̧̡̢̧̡̢̢̡̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛͙̻͙̯̰̦͎̻̝̭̹̻̻͕̬̘͖͎̲̯̖̭̼̝̙̻̣̗̦̖͙̳̝̫̹͍̝͔̲̳̝̹̱̣̙̰͇̩̖̭̫̮͍͖̱̹̲̮͎͔̠̬̪̩̞̻͕̘̠̰̠̞̠̬̞͎̭̘̮̣̘̭̙̮͓̗̜̜̤̜̝͈̦̹̣̗̜̲̬̖̪̼͈̫͉͇̦̜͍͔͓͎̥̫̺̟͍̞̪͕̮͖̟͓͇͚̭͉̱̺̲̟̦̖͇͖͉͖͎͇͇̦̗̹̗͚̝̩̼̗͇͓̻̮͕̠̣͇̘̜̜͚͍͓̘̲̲͍̣̘̗̺̮̺̥͚̜͙̳̻͔͚͔̯̻̣͈̣̱̭̹̖͕̜͎̞̲͎͎͔̝̲̞̯̞̼̤̻͉̝̜̱̥͈̯͔̥̪̳͍̮̯͙̘̝̥̝̝͇͈̦̹́͐͗̈͛͗͛̉͗͛̈͐͛̿̈́̽͛̿̒͗̉͛́͂̒͋́̇́̓̽̄͒̓͋͂̾̌̀̍͂̎̃̂̓̓̽̉̒̽̎̎͂́́̎̋̐͒̌̇͒̾̏̅͌͌͆͆̌͊̄̍̈́̓̅̎̔̉̆͗̿̈͐̈́̎̑̅͐̿̃͗͛͂̆͒̄̇̋̎̑̏̓̀͊̉͋̍͆̇̏̐̀̈́́̌̊̋̄̎̇͒̉̃̈́̎̍̾̒̈́̀͌̿̈́͌̇̂̔̑̈́̆̈́̎͐̍̃͊̐̉̃̈́̀́͐̄̇̉̔̄̀̓̓̌̃̐̃̎̐̌̀̓̈͋̓́̄̄̍́̄̒͗͒́̇̅̓̂͐̿̋͊̂͊̃̒̎̎̊̒̄̌͆̉͌̄̓̂̔͆͆͂͂̓͐̓̇̊̓̈́̓̕̕̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅş̶̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̢̢̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̻͉͙̜̹͈̙̘͓̮̝̤̼̯͓̘̩̤͇̪͎͔̖͈̜͙̳͇̗̭̦̗̥̪̖̖̺͈̲̳̲̯̼̘̖͍̬͚͓̝͓̞͕̪̬̤͍̪̲̫̗̣͇̪͈̹̙͙̣̠̀̀̉͂̇͋͗͛͂̂̓̌̈́̌̆̉̏̓͐͐̏̈́̄̈́̄͆̿̑͌̉̐̏͗̍̈̌̋̋͐̈́͌̑͌͑̌̊̽̎̓̍̆̔̎̃̈́́̑̈͋̏̿́͋͑̀̊͑̈́̽͂̂̓̑̐͛̾̽͆͛̽́̀̀̍̈́̓͆̄̈͋̌͆̀͌͛̄͆̇͑̇̓̓̑͌͗̀̃̋͂̏̍͆̂̂͌̅̋̍̏̐͊͋̍̾̆̈́̐̓́͗̇̄̐̉̑̓͘̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅư̸̢̧̡̢̨̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛͕̠̙̝̼̻̜̦͚͎̺̙̝̬̭̰̭̦̠̬̩͉̻̖̥̱̲͉̱̣̤͈̦̯̻̯͖̱̼͚̪̙̯̱̤͉͍̲̼̫͎̙̳̫̺̪̥͈̞̬̜͖̣̺͔̹͇̣̖̰̫͔̮͕͍̭̪͖̗͕͖͇̝͉̱̬̫̘͈͔̥̹̪͔̫̘̖̠̱̔̃͋̑̔͆̈́͊̔͛͒͆̏̉͑̒̉̿̉̿͗̐̐̓̑́̓̏͂̍̃̓̌̑̄̏͛͂͐͗͑͂̆́̓̄̈́̊͑̈́̎̀̿̌̆͌͒͂̌͒͑͒͊̅̎̈̉́͗̆͊̍̓̑͌͑̋̍̋̀̈́̐̉̎̓̉̆͆̀̏͆̊̉̈̏̄̅̀́̊̒́͒͒̉̅̊͑̌̔̈́̈́̓͑͒̅̌̏́̈́͂̋̒͒́̈́͌̀̄̋́̏̄̓͆̌̓͌̅̽̋̂̄̾͑̏̐̓̽̿̈̏̈́̐̃͑̀̔͂͗͒̽̉̀̌̍̇̆̒̉͂̀̅̒̆̒̅͛̃̅̈̊̽͆̾͋̈́̏̀̑̆͗̉̂̈̄̀̃̋͒͋͊̆̌̉̈́̓̂͂͛̈́̇̐́̃̕̚̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅṗ̴̧̧̨̢̡̧̨̧̢̡̧̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̧̡̨̢̢̛̛̛̩̻͚̖̫̺͔̼̬̦͉̺͕̬̰͔͙̤͕̱̪̞̙̦̣͉̻͕͔̭̬̖̜̳̼͍̙͎͚̗̺̭͇̣͓̩̹̹̝̝̻̣̹̟̪͓̪̖̯͙̼̫̺̼̜̯͎̭̜̝̝̱͕͍̦̬̫̘̗̰̬͙̖̦̹̹̰͎̯̺͔̯̺̤̯͓̩̼̮̤̜̮̜̭̬̜͉͔̬̰̖̦̦͇̮͎͔̙̰̤̦̲̬͔̞̻̣͈̼̹̰͕̤̲͚̰̜̪͔̯͚̩̞͖̯̙̖̝̞̪͎̪͓̘̜̺̫̺̘̝͕̻͎̖̲̮̦̳͙͈̲͈͍͉̪̞̬͍̭͉͇̗̳͈̲̞̥̱͎̟̮̮̣̮̠̻̤͉͇͚̥̞̦̱̞͇̫̰̭͓̘̟̜̻̩̪̘͕̪̫͓̥̲͔̯͔͕̬̮͎̲̗͈̤̯̯̦͕̰͈͈͍̦͔̤͖̲̗̮́͑̂̈́̅̉́͂̅͋͂̄͒͗̓̋̑̃́̑̐́̂̎͂́͗̆̽͂̐̿̀̀̃̽̿̔͂͗̾̾̊͛̂͌͛̋͑̃̄̄͒͗̊͋̈́̽͑̀͑͐͂̽͗̌̅̅̐͐͘̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅę̷̡̡̢̡̧̧̧̧̧̢̧̢̡̢̧̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̱̹̖̝̤͔̯̳͕̭̱̝͇̝̠̜͖̠͇̩͚̬͙̬͖͓͉̳̗̮̥͚̮͈̪̗̳͇̫͍̙̘̣͕̪̟̤̬͎̗̯̟̦̜̳̘̭͔̹͔̖̹͚̩̳̝͚̮̜̪̻̲̙̱̭̱̬͍̦͚͈͇̤̱̼̮͙̹̤̲͓̼̖̬̟̜͎̙̬̙̗̝͓̮̱̺̣̳̝̩̲̫͕̼͙̥̫̠̘̠̼̼͙̱͔̙̙͖̬͓̙͓͙̣͔̖̗̠͔͙̩͕̝̪̱̟̣̗͍̞̜̱͈͓͚̫͎̩̜͍͔̳̰͉̮̥̪͎̪͉̤̱͖͕̞͙̪̺̭͎̻̬͍͙̖̞̬͙̝͍̯̺͎͓̗͕̙͙͚͉̖͕͍͇͎͈̥͚̬̮̫̦͚̖̜̭͓͖͔͙̦͖͔͚̠͉͕̼͍̩̲̯̣͔͚͖̟̦͓̹̪̭̮̗͚̥̘̘̩̘͉̝̥̫͓͓͕̩̲͖̤̗̑̑̈͌̇̽̀̈́̌͛̂͋̍͗͆̈́̏͒͛́͂̏͒͑̌̎̈́̿̂́͆̃̄̿̍͑̆͌̄̌̓̇͆̓́̎̑͗̒͋̀́́͂͑̈̽̈̑̊̊̓̾̅̆̔̋̋́̊̀̐̆̈̐̿́͐́͊̒̆͒̀̓͐̽̊̍̎̊̏͛̈́̓̾̇̇̒́́͛̈́̆̈́̑̍̔̎͂̋͋̉͛̋̿͋̎̓̌̑̽̂̉̅̆͛̉̅͆̅̇̓́̑̒͆̊͗͆͌̀͆̇̈́͂̑̑̂̉̄̀̓͊̾͂́̋̃̀͆̈́̊̊̾͒̎̏͗̄̐̃͋̉͗̉̍̈́̌͌͗̀́̄͛̋̓͂͊̅̅̀͑̈́̍̉̿̐̊̑͗̇̌̒͐̒̈́́̎̇̈́̅͑̐̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅr̷̢̧̧̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̡̡̡̧̨̧̧̨̨̛̛͙͍͓̬̗͎̻͙̳͓̰̻̟̣͕͚͍̟̮͔̻̟̥̤̝͎̦̭̞̥̲̱̲̮̤͔͖͈̬̫̳̟̗͖̣̣̰̞͇͇̝̳̳͖̥̥̖͎̥͕̫͕̥̹͇̖̗͈̝̪͈͉̜̳̦̣̖̺̝̼̪̫̗͓̤̭̜̲͙̝̮̖̰͚̬͎̘̬̠͇̦̲̳̼̼̥̹̤͇̪̮̬̣̜͈͙̙̭̹̟̤̭̟͍̟̻̺̦͇̙̪̳͎̝̣̗̲̥͉͈̥͕͈̥̯̘̤̘͕͇̱̥̬̖͙̰̣̖͕̣̖̦̫̻͍̞̭͎͎̤̳͎̰̘̗͓̮͚͙̬̤̞͔͇̯͔̹̤̯̟̘͓̺͕̼̺̟̣̞̪̹̼̞͍͚̥̰͉͚̟̘̱͊̅͐̄̋̎̍̽̈́̒̆̈́̉̀̽̽͆̍̉̍̆̎̈́͆̽̾̈́̔̉̄̔̿̑̐̽̄̇̃͒̇̓͛͋̋̓̐͌̃̓̽͋̾̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̛̛̛̳̳͙͖̤̲͇͔̞̜̠̱̼̆͛̇̿̈́͋͗̀̅̽̾̎̏̅͊̋̀̂͌̓̀̆̽͛͋̑͛͑͒͌̉̔̈́̄͂̓̌͂̉́͑̋̽͂̓̂̿̒͗̓̈̔̿̈̆̂̽̈́̆̔͂̾͛̔́̇̅̊͆̇̍͑̒̑͒̄̀̈́̂̈́̌̾̂̍̿͋̈̐͛̋̂̿̽͆̔̓̃͗͋͑̔̈́͐̌͋̆͆̊͋͒̌̄͆̋̽͛̏̂̇̑̿͑̐́́̅̈́̈̾̎̊̈́̈́́͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̕̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͝͝g̷̡̢̨̨̧̨̢̨̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̱̥̘͕͕̪̤̬̦͚̩̤̮̼̯̬͖̝̼͔̺̠͚͚̠̺̗̟͓̲̪͍̬̫͖̥̺̮̦̖̩̘̤̯̪̖̳̼̙͕̬̯̣̪̖̟̱̲̮̮̠̠̪̫͍͔̱̯̫̟̦̥̹͚̼͍̭̞̙̲̭̖̪̣̼͔̱̤̣̱̗̩͓͉̥̤̠̥̪̖̰̺̲̺͔͓̝͍͖̤̠̘̼̜̰̼͖͚̟̜̜̩̣̫̺̹̥̬̦͎͕̻̮͎̦̟͕̳͈̝̗̭͖̿̈́͌͊͆̂̾̂͆͗̌͋͐͌̀͆̓́̏̉̉́͂͊̂́̈́́̾̓̾͐͊̓̄͒̈́͆̇̔́̈́̊͊̀͗̀̌͋̄̅͊̏͗͆̍̓͌̆̑́͂̎̀̑́͗̊̽̂͐̽̾̅̃̏͛͂̈́͊̆̉̀̒̽̄̈́̉̍̃̊͆̽̈́͐̍́̀͐̊̎͐̈́̅̈́̾̇͂̄̃̌̽́̄̈́̐͐͒̾̈́̿̒̔̊͛͋͋̈́̈́̿̉̈́̇̊́̂͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̶̨̢̢̢̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̜̤̼̦͕̠̫̖̼͖̝̻͔̲̣̤̬̳̮̻̫̫̲̫̜̟̠̪̯̠̝̙͈̩̠̥̗̣͔̬̦̻̫̼̤̣̼͍̲̫̜̥͈͔̙̲̳̳̜͓͚̘̀̑̇̈́̍͋̈̑̔̐̀̀̀͆̈͐̀̈̌͌̃̆͑̍̿̈́͗̂̈̋͊̉̂̆̇́͑͌̓̅̌̐́̍̍̿̔̀͌̈́́͌̓̈̾̌̑̂̿̃̊̈́̀̊̓̍͛̀̈́͑͊͌̾͒̉͐͒̌̐̌͂̐̅̇̔̈́̐̓͑̔̓̋̔͆̂͛̈́͊̉̋́̐̑̈́͆̄̕̚̕͘̕̕͘͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠i̵̧̢̡̡̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̢̨̡̢̛̯͍̬̼͉͈͔͈͇͙̳͚͇̣̱̳̪̭̞͖͉͉̻̩͍̟̠̟̮̙̝̼̖̦̺̙̳̪̯̝̬͕͇̯͇̩̦̹̘̥̯͚̣̼͇̣̣̘͚̗̳͔̥͎̞͉̗͍̘̪̘͖͉̖̣̫̩̯̩̩̪̖̦͚̜̭̞̦̞̤̩͈̯͉̻̖̬̺̞̳̼͇̭͇̤̘̥̤̮̫̖͖͚̳͈̮̤͚̘͔̯̻̙͙̟̟̠͉̼̯̮̳̗̘͇̦̞̻͙͎̲̹̳͇̫̪͓̥̺̘̭̖̥͚̤̖̖̖̘̥͉͇͖͎̠͚̳͕͎̱̣̩͉̼̣̰̳̳͓̰͖̗̟̲̻̘͉̱̖̲͎̭̙̮͓͇͖̲̰̟̖̮̳͇̣̠̬̫͎̣̺̦̩͎̤͈̥̦͙̳̘͍̣͌͑̂̂̈́̑̾͗̿̓̎̑̉͗̑̋̆͂̋̀̑̆͒̅̆͛̄̆̌̀̄̆̀͗̎̽͂͂̃̍̀͑̅̄̈́̅͆̒̿̓͐́̅̓̐̀͊͒̈́̀̿͌͐̆͌͑̈́̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅt̵̢̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̤̬̬̖̖̞̦̙̥͕̻̼̮͈̠̟̰͕͖̯̯̟͈̬̜̣̼͇̩͚̯̜͔͇̝͙̹̯͍̗̗͔̻̩̖͇̼̗̭̬̰͍̽͑̇̆̿͐̀̒̑͊̾́̽͑̑͒̈̔̽̇̆̿͂̐̉́̽͌̈́͗̎̋͛͐́̅̏͗̈̏͆̈́͗̀͆̃̐́̏͒̈́̈́̓̈́͂̃̈́͋͆͆̈́̀̑̉̉̈́̎̈́̒͋͑͌͊͋̒̌͐̓̑̋͌̊̐̑̎̈́̄̊͊̉̒̇̏̐͗̽̍̾̅̓͆̌̿̄͆̉͊̽͆̓̆̃͐̂̈̓̏̈́̏̐͌́̉̏͑̋͛̽͋͛͂̈́̋̍̇̄́̐͋̊̐͆͂͐̈́̋͋̅̈̔͒̑͑̓̃̃̾̍͗͋̈̽̽̓̆̀͂̐̀̆̆̀̀̽̑̿́̏́̆̈́̐͗̏̃̈́́̒̓͊̏̌̀̈́͌͒̾͐̀̓̔̆̇͒̃̔̓͛̽̈́̀̄̚͘͘̚͘̕͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠c̸̢̨̡̧̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̖͓͙̻̮̠̟̟̰̟͍̹̖̫̫͎̳͈̭̭̣̹͓̹͙͎̮̻̞̲̘͔̟̬̬̯̙̘̦̞̗̣̫̜̻̙̤̫͉̻̼͖̮͍̹̠̖̩̳̰̫̹̟̰̥̩͈̼̟̩̪̥̘̺̘̭̖̮̳͕̝̟̤̰͕̳͈̻̦̻̜̳̺̰͔̭̯̖̤̄̏̄̇̈́́̈̅̽̃̾̐̍̇͌̐͛̀̈̇̀̄̃̓̋̃͌͊͌̃́̊̈́̏͌̈͋̀̒̀͐̋̈̑͗̓̋̎̌͆́̉̈́̀̈́̒́̉͋̾̀̂͂̔̄̆̆̉͊̈́͊̋́̈́̉̆͑͗̂̿̒́̏́͒̎͋̏͑̀̂̏́̀̿͑̊͆̀̅͑̆͑̉́̄̀̾̋̓͆̓̔̀͒̀̂̍̾̈́̇͗̐̈͐̎̐̀̇̐͆̍̄̄̈́̅̀̑̇͂͋̓̍͆̒̐͗͂͒̀̓̔́̎͗͊͋̀̑̅͋̀̿͆́̏̿̓͂̈́̈̀̏͂͒͂̔͗́̾̐͋̒̔̅̎̍̇͋̒̆́̂͌̉̒̓̎͗͑̾̌͐̃̆͌͋̓̊̐̑́̈͛͊̌̌̏́̿̒̈́̓̇̀̔̑͘̚̚͘̚̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅȟ̶̡̡̢̧̢̨̥̝̭̩͎̝͇̰̠͈̤͔̖̦̥̥̜͚͍̦͕̠̫̪̼̮̣̝̼͍̻̪̭̘͖̻̦̖͈̝͕̝̦͖͕̺̉̈́̓̏̀̀̀̄̀͊̎̈́̊̀̀́̐̎̋͆̆̿̓̾̄̈̌̒̌̊̎̅̊̍̃̄̒͑̌̈́͑̽͐̈́͛͂͊̅̓͂̈̃̓̓̿̓̉̋͂̽̾́͑̓̂̉̄̄͆̀͛͒̌̊̍̈́̀͂̏̈́͑̌̃͒͌̓̿̈́͆͐̅̊̆̐̓̉̅̋̄̉̈̂̿̉͌̀̿̽̆͌͆̏̆͆͐̽̀̑̎̑̆̎͆̋̎̎̑̏̈́̎̋͛̈́̄̉̀̆͌̂͌̋̈̓̀̀̽̊̍͌̉̐̄͛̿̄̈́̊̐̆̾̇̏͗͐̽̀͑̌̂̽̈́̿̈̇̎͌͗̇͑̑͛̃̊͗̓̈́̔̏̈̀̐̊̿̇̀̾̀̈̆̊̍̈͒̾̆͛̓͆̅̈́̈́̑̿̂̀̀̄͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅy̶̢̨̨̧̧̢̧̨̧̢̡̛̛̗̹̹̩̜͈̼̫̥͍̞̹͍̫̗̳̜͍̠̝͔̣̠͉̞̦͓̠̣͈̣̭͔̼̩͔̯̙͖̞̣̮̼̘̳̥̺͕̣͈̺̹̻̤̣͖̳̳̤̬̦͚̘̼̪͓̱̱̳̮̮͔̻̟̘̼͕̘̟̬̺̟̫͔̦̣̗͕̜̻͖͉̞̲̙͚̭͖͚͇̰̰̭͙̤̘̰͍̖̣̰̱̥͕̺̦̰̹̩̩̙̤͕̜̟̜͍͚͍̰̱͖̬͎͈̳̱̯͇͈͉̰̯̙̠̖̠̠̦͖͕̣̟̯̠̪̝̭̦͙̮̺̱̝͍̺͎͓̼̰̺̯̝͚͔̱̼̳̟͎͎͙̲̓̆̈͂̎̊͌̿͒̓́͌̀̈́́̿͗̂̔̇̍̇̈̽̂̏̐̐̓͊̒͆̐̀́̅͗͊̄̍̆̉͆̓̽̎̃̽̋̊̂́͌̅́̔̾̐̈͆̎̐̄̈́̊͛̈́̀̀̅̈̂̃̂̍͆̏͊̅̒̈́̋́̑͌̇͗̅͌̑̎͌̿͋̀̎̿͛̆̋̿̓̾̿̌͊̿̽̓͂͒̂͗̂̉̍̽͛̍͐́͂͘̚̚̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̧̢̧̡̧̨̢̢̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̨̨̧̡̧̨̧̢̨̛̛͖̤͖͕̮̠̰̣̪͍̙̞̙̭̫̮̯̫͙͖͔͚̥̳͚̮̣̬̱̯͕̭͚͙̟͚̹̦̘͓̳̻̙̺̭̻̘̜̤̻̫̬͇̤͎̱̭̮̝͈̥̝͕͈̗̞̠̲̭̼̟͉̯͎̩̹̦̳͕̫̦̻̟̠̱̰̲̹̭̤͔̙͕̗̗̦͚͎͈̩̜͓̦̠͕̩̪̙̪̘̝͎͇̻̝̞̙͈̙͚̦̜͉̹̫͓̖̩̬̲͉͍̣͈͔̤͕̳̣̙̞̺̟͍͎̝͚̝͎͇̥̥̬̮̘̤͇̘̜̰͖̭̜͔̺͔̣͕̮̲̜̻̯͍̥̫̼̫̬̹̦̭͎̖̥͔̦͍̯̞̭̳͓̥͖͉̫̮͕̰̲͙̘͎͉͚̘̩̯̬͇̲̮͎̱̼̌͂̈̈̍̾͐̊́̇́́͗́́̍̏́̊̋̽͗̋͆͐̌̍̿̂̈́̊͌͗͑̄̃̊̈̍͆͒͋͐͐͛̈́̍̈́̀́̏̆͂̅͋̓͗̋͊̆͐̆͗̀̑͊̔͌͐͂̈́̽̒͆̊̾̏͒̑́́̒̊͛́́̀́̑̽̈́̔̀̽̋͆̆̔̎̐͛̓̒̅̽͆̽͆̈́̓͆͛̃̎͐̈́̔̊̈̑̍̎̈́͆͗̓̆̓̌̍̒̾̈̈́̉͋́̓̈̉̄̋͂̔̒͋͛̆̎̌̏͛̽̐̆͌͊̒̏̏͑̒́́̊͒̄͗̑̈́̌̃̉͌̉͑̒̄̊͒̉͑̓̈́̌͑͛́̀̄̄̊̉̏̾̂̀͋͆̽̀̉̉̇͆͘̚̕͘̕͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅs̷̡̧̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͙̗̭̥̺͈͉͉̗̥͈͖̬̫͖̲̠̲͖̟̗̮̘̪̫͙̩̬̪͓̹̯͇͚̗͇͐͊̀̀̌͑̈͌̍͌̍̽̐̎͗̌̃̓̒̃̓̂͛̒̃̈́̄̈́̈́̍̀̀̄̈̑̏̀̎̎̈͒̇̃̌̌̔̎͗̊̿̾͂̇̎̿̈́́̃̒̏̂̃̄̊̋́̊̈́̌̑̾͒̍̋̄̒̓͋̄̾͒͐͑͊̄̀̂͋̂̊̾̀̿̔̊̄͗̽̓̈́̈́̍̿̉̏̋̔̃̂͋͐͐͋̏̈́́̎͂̀͒͋͛̉͗̆̔͌̇̇̐͂̍̓̿̑̉̈̽͗̄́̔͂̅̑̇́̊͊͐̐̈́̿͐̆̓͗͛̎̄̈̅͆̈́̆̓̀̏̓̏͗̑̉̽̀̔̾̂̃͛̈́̇͗̆̈́̀́̅̑̉̂̒̒́̈́͋͌̓̐̑̆̀̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ơ̴̡̢̧̧̨̧̡̡̧̢̡̨̨̨̧̢̧̡̧̡̨̨̧̛̛̛̰̘̣̜͉̮̬̭̘̠͎̩̪̬̺͓̭͍̪̟̣͔̤̼̟̱͇͈̮̞̳͍̺̰̦̲̖͖̼̤͇̣̬̯͎̖̰̩͎͇̙̱̯̟̝͚̜͓͙̥̬̘̩̱̪̺̥̳͎̼͚̺͙͇͙̭͖͉̠͓̟͔̦̫̲̱̟͙͚͔͖̞̮͖̺̝̮͎̲̱̰̺̬̝̘͉̺̤̥̙͕̠͇̥͇͓̪͍̜̙͍͙̜̯̫̪̻̣͉̟͚̬̰͈̘̱͍̪̼̳̱̙͕͔̹̘̩͖̗̠̲̙̖͇͕̫̙̥̤̖̼̭̫̞͖̯͚̬̪̼̥͎͇̬͇̱̙̪̲̞̞͎̳̥͚̯̳͔̮̮͍̳̲͚̭̟̰̗̟̭̦͍̪̼̱͓̣̠͚̓͆̂̓̔́́̆͆̇̑͋̀̑̅͌̀̇̏̓͊͛͊̏́̔̏͗̄͆͗̉̍̋̈͌̀̒̂̀͛̑̈́͛̌̓̍̈́̋͐̓͒͊̌̎̂́̍͌̓̒̀͗̈́͗̀͗̐͛͑͆̄͘͘̚͘̕̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅ ̶̢̢̧̡̡̧̧̛͙̞̠̲͚̬͓̪͚͉͕̝̺̺̜̝̤̘̬̯̟̜̭̠̜͉̦̬̹̗̫̙͎̝͔̙̩̦̣͇͖̟̫̗̪̪̯̗̰̫̣͎̥̱͓̲̩̹̰̬́͊̓̓̐̀̽͛̄͊̊͑̽̏̈̿͗̊̔̎͗̔̆̂̾̈́̾̂̓̄̃̍̓͑͆̀̍̏̿̎̄̾͗̔́̏̒̍̂̈́̏̑̀͌̀͑̓̾̄͑̈́̇͗̋̓̍͂͊̄̾͗͋̎̄͋̔̊̐̂̌͑̾̉͛̃͌̓͑͂̓͆̊̿̂̓͑̃̈́̎̏̒̏̎́̑̇͑́͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅg̵̢̧̡̧̢̨̢̨̡̨̡̛̛̛̣̺̣͚̹̼̟̹̜̜̝͓̖̻̻̮͉̣͍͇̩̩̙͉͎̪͙̯͕̭̜̳̳̼̘̱̟͇̣̻̰̩̹͙̬̞͙͓̗̘͔̻͓̩͔͎̝̭͕͚̦̱̰̗͈̲͚̝̲̤̦̹͖͖̠̱̗̱͔͔̬̟̻̥̠͚̽́͛̾̈́̋̃̎͆͐̾͑̒̊̌͐̐̉͑̓͐̉͒́̓̉̅̄̅͌̉̄̐̋̈́́́̃̇͆͊̏̐̿̍̍̃͐͋̐̓̑̂̉̽̇̽̿́͑̌̓͐̂̀̍̆̈́̄̅̇̀͋̾̈́̀̔̾̔́̈́̉̀̾̃͋̈́̀̀̍̍̒͑̀̾͋͆́̓̉̑̉̈́̀̄̈͐̾̏̎̏̈́̓̋͑̃͑̍͋͒̽͊̀̈́̑̈̾̇̆͂͆̃̈́͌͗͂͗̒̂̈͌̆̋̎̓̓́̇́̇̍̌̓̃̈́̈́̈́̔̈́̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅờ̷̡̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͓̦̥̰̱̪̪͓̙͖̥̼̞̮̭̥͇̹̺͔̗̻̮̲̲̟̜͎̠̩͍̻̞͇͙͔̝̫̲̻̣͍̱͖̦̞̪̓͋̇̌͗͋͒̌͐͂̀̈̏̏̈́͊̈́̓͒́̒́͑̑̔̂̐͂̌̍͋̋̇̊͒̉̒͂̔̎̋̍̇̔̿̊́́͋͆̑̓̂̍͂́͛̊̈͆͆͒̈́̆̈́̈̊͂̿̃̃̐͊̾̇̈́̊̈̑͒̾̓̅͐̈̒͊͐͆̐͌̓̐̏͋̓̔̋͆̓̈́͛͂̐̈́͗̍͆̊͑͆͋̈́̈́̅͂̄̇̾͐̓̒̄͂̃͌́̽̽̈́̏̊̓̾̋̿̓̾̀͌̓̅͆̉͒̌̏͛̉̍̅̏͆̎̊̍͗̀̌̈́̈̈́͌̾̇͆͛̓̄̂̉̅̆̅͑̿̃̋̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̕͘̚̕͘͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ǫ̴̨̢̧̧̡̢̧̧̧̧̡̢̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̥̬͉̠̝̬͙̯̣̗̹͍̭͕͇̼̣̹̟̙͇̖̬̞̹̠̣͖͇͍̮͍͙͈̰̞̫͚̺̳͈̫̰̤̖͖͉̫̳̫̮̳̟͎͍̣̪̝̦̯̤̞̟͇̘͉͚͙̭̲̩̬͓̦̖̗̘̫̲̰̲̤̙͈̮̙͍̫̥̘̳͓̯̫͖̤̣̙̱̰̤͎͎͖̺̯̼͈̬̪̩̞̦͇̳̠̘̖͔͈̜̻̝̮͉̥͎͍̝͍̻͈̦͔̟͉̤̪͉̹̣̖̽̂̈́̉̈̓̈́͗̏̒̾͌̇͂͐́̇̊̃̿͐̄͗̓̎̏͐͂͑͑͑́̈̽̂͐̏́̑͋̔̐̈́͛͆̋̌̾̌̓͂͌̈́̀̂̉̂̾̓̾́̾̓̌͌̓̊̓͛̅́̐̾̃̂͌̀̃̐̂͆̊̇͒̈́̉͗̀͐̇̌̓͑̏͐̋̑́́̇̓̏̋́̐͐̈͌͂͌̃͌̆̽̅̈́̑̎̅͆̐̋̀͗̋̐̆͌̊̽̌̆̍̐̐̑͑̉̈̿̽̇̔̎̊̈́́̏͗̽̍̃̃̊͒͗͊̌̃͆̇̈́̊̒̏͋͐͐̇̇̔̅͑̃͆̓͌͑̒̂͛̂̐͂̒̋̌̈́̒̓̓̇͗͛̈́̇̏̃̑̇̔̄̍̈́̿͂͑̒͌̄͆̊̆͌̍̎͂̐͌̄́̓̽̐̽̂́͑̓̉̅̒́̎̔͆͒̍͐̒̏̆́̚̚̚̕͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅḑ̸̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̱͍̬͎̥̳̠̜͔͚͈̰̘̯̮̲͍̰͓͕̙̩̲̬̱͕͎̺̻̬͕͚͍̣̤̪͚͉͔͓͈̞͇̘̳̙̖̙̗̼̘͚̺̜͖̞̮̱̝̦̫͕͔̟̠̟̰͕͙͚̤̤̮͚͕̘̬̞̠̯̠̹̮̬͍̹̩̰̫͉͉͙͕̘̥͍͕̱̣͎̥̙̰͚̩̰͔̣̻͈̻͙̝̳̍͗̽̈͒̎͊͐̔͋͐͗̋̂̒̈́̉̿̎̽͑́̊͋͌̈́͂͆̉̈̋̅̌̿͆͋͑̈́͋́̏͋̉̈́̀͑́͌͋̐̿͛̇̔͐͛̊͌͆̐͂͐̉̓̐͒̔̐̍̈́̿͒̈́́͛͌̌̌̿̀̔̿̓͑̽̓̋̐͑̓̈̔͊́̈́̂̐͗͂͋͌̈́͆̽̽̑͒͋̒̀͛̓͒̉̊̇̈́̈́̾̑̽̊̋̿̎́̓̂̀̉̌́̚̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̶̡̢̢̢̡̨̡̢̧̨̡̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̥͖͉͓̰͉̥̫͉͓̯͖̱͓̯̟͇̯̹͓̠̦͖̦͇̺̝͓̪̖͍̳̩̲͎̟̙͙̙̦̖̜͈̱̺̦̮͚̺͎̻̞̝̠̦͓̠̖̗̮̦̗̥͉̥̳̗̜̼͇̺̖͕͍̼̭̙̗̮̭̺͙̘͉̺̩̻̤̪͙̱͖̦̗͉̙̖̟͙̥̰̜̖̥͔͍͈̘̩̗̠͙͖̙̻̞͙̫͍̭̼͈̩͉̯̫̮̣̔́̌͐̔̿̐̔̈̂͂̈̇̈́͌̑̌̐̅͗̆̔́̒͛͑̓̓͌̈̏̀̃̽͋͐͆̐̌̉́̃̔͛͂̅͐̿̋̅͛͒͗͂̄͐̍̊͋̎̽̽̽͌̿̐͛̃̀̐́͂̒̾̉̏̄̈́̊̆̒̑͑̉̅̐̀͛́̿̃̉̓̿̐̈́̂̾̿͊̓̓̈̏͛͌̽̄̾́̄̈͊̋́͑̄̃̅̊̾̇͛̀̉̏͑͌͛̆̓̅̄͌̒͊͗̌̏̿̆͗͗̈̾̂͑̐͊͐̊͛̾̈́̑̓̌̌̌́́̈̔̋͐̀̀̄̈̆͒̀̏̈́͊̓͒̈́̑̾͐̌͒̒̔̿̈́̑̄̌͒̒͌͊͆̅͂̉̃͊͊̓̒̒͗̏̄͑͋͑͑̾̀̒͛͗̍̍̊́̃͘͘̚͘̕̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅļ̶̨̧̡̨̨̡̧̧̨̛̘͙̝̲̪͇͚̼̘͖̱̙̱̮̱͍͚͉͈̳̺͈̖̪̥̩̬̟̜̜̥̮̖̹̤̤̲͓̳̤̼̘̫̰̭̟̤̠̝͔̜̝̜̩͎̯͈̭̝͎͕̖̰͔̠͍̜̬̝̳͓̱̦͔̘̹͈̝̙͉̝̖͓̼͎̜̠̟̠̻̘̭̺͙̘̣̭̞͓̱͎͖͔͎͈̳̺̬̜̣͆͗̀̊͐͑̄̓̒̒̂̅̅́̿͑̍͑͐̉͆̌̇̓͋͌̓̌́͊͊̃̂̉͆̾͒̀͆̈́̋̄̑́͒̂͑̒̌̎̋͗̅̌̌̓̄̄̈́̑́͊̌́͌̅̍̈́̇͂̐͌̾͌͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅư̷̧̡̢̧̧̢̛̛̪̻̭͔̰͉̭̗̠͕̭̼̪̠̲̠͚̳̹̞̹̟̼̝͉̱̣̭̬̠͓̟͎̙͓̬̳͓̞̦̘̰̙̪̲͇̣̞͚̰̮̬̳͍͒̃̒̄͊̐̅̑̓̃̀͐̿́̄̓̒̓̍̎͂̏̀͆̑̋͆̎̐͒͊̋͒͐́́̏̄̓̌̒̓̽̃͗͛̀̂̈́̊̈͆̾͒̇̓͊͒̂̑́̉̏̈́̐̆̔̔̾̀̑̈͛̀̇̇̅̈͒̐͛̿̂̇̌̀͑̽͐̒͊̀͐̈́̆͛͗̍̔͛̾͋̑͆̇͆̾̇̍̃͂͊̄̋̊̅͛͌̄̃͂̃͑͐̽̑̑̌̀̄̈̈͌̊̋̄̌͑̓̀̃͑͑͒̔̌͒͋̈́̄̄̓̿̈́͑͊̎̒̃͋͑̕̚̕̕͘̕̚̚̕͘̚͘͘̚̚̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅc̸̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̨̡̧̡̢̢̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̨̡̧̧̢̨̧̢̱͈̻̤͇̻͙͇̱͍̱̦̰̺͓͔̦̬̻̹̖͚̺̩͎͈̩̠̫̮̺͇͎̫̣̰̙̘̱̞̥͚̯̥̝͕̳̦̳̟̫͔̞̻͕̗͍̬̖̹̹̦̖̜̠̦͈̟̹͔̪̩̬̲̩̥̱͍͍̖̜̣̱̻̰̲̪͚̟͙͇̳̞͚̣͓̯̗̹̮̰̤̗̪̩̤͕͎̳͓͓̤̤͍͔͎̥̙̹̻͎͉͍͇̹͕̞̮͈̺͇̤̬̹͈̭͖̟̮͓̙̟̖̞̼̘̜̜̱̪̜̥͓̭͙̱̳̲̜̯̣̣̯̣͈̗͍̞̣̺̦̘͎̣̠̙̤͇̜̗̺̳͈̮̖̯̦̭̳̥̝̫͇͕͇̳͈̖͇͔̳͔̙̩͍̘͓͇̞̙̗̟̪̙̟̘͈̼̟͕̹̙̝̻͙͓̖̺̞̪͚̼̹̟͈͎̳̞̳͆͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅk̶̨̡̡̧̨̨̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̦̩͔̘̼͍̩͕̱͉̗̼͍͙̩̯̣͕̳̼̭̱͇͓̝̰̼̦̜͇̟͙̟̟̭͎͙̹̞̺͈͖͉͓͕̻̖̳̥̰̞͓̜̙̝̟̤̘͇̣͉̦̪̮͇͙̬͙͈̗̗̗̰̼͉̤̺̱͖̘̲̭̗͇̝̖̫̜̰̮̟͎͈̭͈̍͛͌̊̅͒̇̌̒̿͐̋̽̍̄̈̌͒̆̑̇̇͊̋͋͆̇̆͊̒̋̍̃̒͐͐̋̒͛̈́̐̎̾͗͑̽̿̋̓̋̎́̑͌̋͒͊̃̌̅̀̌̽̆̌̒͛̂̏̈́̽̽́͊̾̒͋̄͂͋̇͐͆̎̔̎̆̾̑͑̿̄̈͊̈́̀̈̍̎̽̓̄̑̃̏̂͑̉͌͑̋̑̎̈̀̾̿̍͛̐̓̀̈́̽̓̏̔̾̑͌̿͛̉̔̓̀͆̔̈́̉̇͂̉̈́̄̂̍̒͋͂͗̑̃͑̃͆̏̇͐̾̕͘̕̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̕͘̕͘̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̸̛̛̫̜͉̱̭̞̦̭̈́̅̊͛́͑̌̔̽͗͂̓͛̒̑̀̌̀̏̈́͂͌̎͝͝ͅr̴̨̢̨̧̧̧̨̧̡̧̧̨̢̡̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̟̗̤̲̰̠͉͙̞̭͔̱̬̹̟̭͖̘̖͎̤̭̣͇̦̥̼̞̩̤̺͈̜̭̖̩͓͚̥̪̝͎͈͖̠̗̺̪̮͈͓̤̰̠̗̼̦̥̥͍̰̯̬̣̖̥̬̟͚̭̠̭̬̗̦̼̩̣̗̦͍̩̰͎̹͕̲̱̲̭̳̲͚̤͕̣̗͙͙̜͙̟̘̥͍͈̜̺̤͙͙̖̜̤̙̰͔̩̹̤̱̙̣̺̲͉͇͍̱͚̜̮͍͚͎̙̣̮̥̜͉̫̝̼̰̹̹̲͈̩̺̮͔̞͓̺̪̼̞̞̼͖̻̯̝̣̜̠̘̼̝̘̝̝͎̟̭̪̯̳̰̩̪̯̯̮̠̥̮̗̼̭̖̻̰͌͌͑͆̒̍̈́̈́̀́̾͂̈́̅͊̿͆̔̆͐̌̒̀̀͒̿́̆̆͗̋̀̇̔̍̏͗͛̍̒́̌̐̑͛͊͊̈́́̆̈́̉̈́̈͊̐̈́͆͒͆̈́̄̏͌̊̿̍̀̀͐̓̽͒͒͑̊͊̎̄̄̌̋̀͗͒̉̅͊̔̽͂̈́̈̓̔̓̽̆̈́͛̆͑̌̍̇͒͆̒͊͒̆́͐̔̂̓͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̶̧̨̧̡̨̨̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̙͔̻̥̤̭̗̳̬͚̙̠̞̫̖̪̝͈̠͇̰͎̱͎̦͕̘̙̙̫̘̺͈͓̲̭̤̣̙̲̜̞͓̣̣͔̙͔̺̻̣͙̭̰̫͎̭̳̮͎͙͓͖̬̼͓̟̗̹̟̘͉̠̖͇̭̱̟̻̟̼̯͙̣̤͚͔̘̻̣̮̞͚͈̥͈͍̖͔͎͖̹̼̗̠̮̞͓̖̤̫̭̗̣̪͙̠̠̟̜̰͉̭̥̳̬͈̩͕̯͓̳͎̜̻̘̔̈͗͋̈́̐̿̿̅̃͒́̍̆̾́͋͑͂͆̀̒͆͛͑̐̎͛͊͆̄̈́̄̌̎́̈́͋̍̆̌̽̔͑̋͑̆͌͋́̈̍̌̂̆̋͆̐̎̚̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̴̧̡̢̨̨̨̡̧̡̢̧̨̧̨̢̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̲̺̲̱̳̖̞͙͖̼̞͎͚̼̼̯͚̝̬̦͍̩̭̰̝̥͖̘̗̫̤͕̟̻͕̱̰̞͚̬̼̫͙̠̯̫̠̲̥̮͍̮͔̺̬̰͍̘̣̣͙͚̺͚̥̫̭̤͕̲̘̳̜̪͍̫̦̤̤̜͔̦͖͙̠̠͎̝͓̻̱͖͕̱̟͇̯̜̩̞̘͍̭̭͇͓͖̼̻̹̫͕̫͈͕̠̟̭͖͍̮̳͈̗͙̞̦̙͍̰̝̥̯̤̲̫̫̜̥̠̲̻͙͈̰͙̗̖͕̖͓̟̺͕͍̬͈̱̖̼̺̼͖̺̞̞̖̟̜̖͕̟͇͙̻̺͔̝̪̝̙̼͖͈͕̠̥̲͍̙̹̰̳̰̼͙͇̝̠̺̩̤̬̘̗̟̪͓̱̼͇̻̗̖͓̦̳̦̯̫̠̭̟̪̭̣͚͔̭̺̠͇̜̤͇̘̀̒̈̓͊̆̎́̑̎̈́̓͒͌̿̌̑̊̄̄̀͒͊̍̈́͂̋̀͐͂̅̀̈̊̑͑͆̂̈͛́́̈́̍̑̓̄̓̆̈́̿͌͐͛̈́͗̇̏̔̎̍̂͆̈́̆͌͐̈́̆̇̽̈̓̌̿̉̑̃̇͂̈́̿̈́́́̅̉̂̏͐̒̋̂̇̒͐͋͊̔́̿̔̔̒̍́̉͋̉̿͐̍̋̇̂̅̊̃͂̔́̄̉̂͌̔̆͗̀̊͒̍́͛̚̚̚̕͘͘̚̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḏ̶̢̬͇̥̥̮̳͓̫̲̖̲͍̥͍̉̎̌͑̊̔̀̓͐̆̏̔̋̃̑͑͆̂͒̊̀̄͌͑͒̇͐͂͋̓̂̒̀̈̀̽͂̋͂͛͂̏́̾̇̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅi̸̧̧̧̨̢̢̨̢̢̢̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̳̰̠͍͍̙͚̳̺͈̪̟͍͈͚̙̥̱̝̗̣̮̹̥͍͈̙̹͎̮̻̗͇̻̞̹̜̭̱̪͕͎̖̝͉̝̮̺̻͙̗̻̬͎̣͎̘̘͖͖̮͖̜̠̭͔̖̹̖̪͕̞̱̼͓̝̜̫̥͓͚̰̪̞̗̜͕͈̺͖̦̲͍͕̙̘̞̻̲̹͚̯͉̹̺͂̃̎̒̾͊̈̀̓̌̓̈́̀̃͊̉͗̏͆̔̆̈́̎̓̉̂̈́͌͌̈̇̔́̀̃̊̒̾̑̄͂̈́̎̀͑̏͆̓͂̆͌̔̑̅̒̈̑͑͗̏͑̂̿͌̉͋̿̑̍͑̐̐̋̓̈̀͐̈̏̓͊̏̓̉̓͐̋̾͑̾͛́͑̇̓͒̀̓͒̅̓́̄̽̀̏̈́̐͆̃̑̄̽͛̀̎͆̔̊̇̈̔̇̐͐̔̄̈́͑̎̏̅̋̒́̎̈́́̃͒̇̈̃̋̒́̿͛́̃̈̈̀͑̒̽̀̈͐͑͆͆̔͊̑̏̀͛́̂̓̓̒͛̔̌̑̋̌͊̋͊̀͛͑̓̊̈̉̉̈̊̀̂̆́̈́̋̓̋͗͋̆̆̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̕̚͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅṅ̸̢̢̡̡̨̢̢̡̧̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̡̡̡̢̧̨̢̨̨̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͍̫̥͕̩͔̣͓͔̹̟͈̟̠̰͙̼̼̯̳͚͙̣͇̻̭̩͕̣̫͖̟͉̮̰̰̬̠͈̝̘̙͖͔̻̖̣̣͚̟̟̹̠͇͇̤̙͚͚̺̭̥͍͈̝̺̝̝̜̣͉̱̮͔̟̻̦̗̙͕̦̤͈͍̟̯̠̭̠͍͎̻̜̼̰̹̥̪͚̮͕͔̣̦̖̺̝̖̼̲̻̭͇͖͈̭̫̲̫̺̥̠̣̣̦̗̘͔̖̯̮̭͎̠̖̘̱̻̺̻̯̟͕̹͍͉͖̗̫̯͉͉̰͖̟̥̦̟̝̺͓̪̣̻̜̫̣̻̬̭͈͇̭͖̮͉̫̼̥̘͈͍͖̬̖̻̳͙͎̹̞͖͎̭̩̑̎͑̽͑̽̔̍̓̍͂̎̒͐̅̾̅̃̾́͂͒̅͐͐̀̓̀́̃͂̂̐̅̑̈́̍̅̋̅͗͛̅͊̅̊̅̄̀͗̈́̎͌̄̋̈́̔̓̍̋̀̇̉̈͊̎͐͑͊̀͒̋̀̅̃̉̃̀̀̌̓̓̋̇͐̋̈̈́̋̈́͐̓̈́̽̔̒̓͒́̄̽͌̈́̔́̀̒̇̈́͌̄͛̍̄̔̈́͊͂̍́͆̿͋͋͐̋͂̽̽̒̄̾̐̅̄͋̅̂̀̓̐̿̿̇̃̆̎͂̊̓̇̌̊͂̇̔̈́͆̃̈̔͑̀̌̽͆͋̍̿̍͛̅́̅̈́̒̈́̋̎̈́̏̾͛͐̒̉̓̐̿̄̉͆̇̿̀́̄̏̓̆̍̀̽̍͂̂̓͊͑̑͐͗͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̨̨̢̨̢̢̡̢̢̨̨̡̨̡̢̨̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̗̩̺͙̯̝̞̥̙͉̠̗̥͇̙̳̩̰̦͖̥̠̼͕̫͇̳̜̳̹̬̗͔̼̮̯̼̮̮̖͔̣͕̠̗̜̦̥̼͇͍̰̩̗͖̜̳͓̖̥͔̞̣̱͎̣̠̤̱̙̹̤̰̜̻͕̬̤͔̺͕͉̻̭̥͚͔͍͕̥͍̺̖̜̥͚̣̥̘͖̯͚͙̟̥̭̹̟͎͎̩̬̳̬͈̣̙̩̬̻̣͚̰̩͇͎̣̪̣͎̞͙̮̯̳̝̩̖̻̦̮̳̹̮̬̲̖̬͖̹̦̖̬̞̖̳̠̺͈̣̙̘͙̥̝̣̺̝̜͓͉̥̥̙͙̼̞̜̠̲̰̹̩͉͍͇͔̦̟̥̭͕͚̯͕̥̼͙͍͈̳͔̱͚̺̠̜̼͙̮̱̺̤̘̪̙͓͓̼̣̗̞̳͖̪̰̦͎̠͛̑̉͆̈́́̽̈́͒͛́́̿̈̅̏͐̏̉̏̀͐͂̅̔͑̃̂̔͗̆̒̏̏̊̈́͋̂̋̔̿̊͐́͑̿̾̒͊͐́̅̔͂̌͐̄̎͗̋͒͂͒͗̋̀͊̓̈́̏̀̓̀̐͂̆̔̑̋̓͊͗̈́͌̈̏̄̋̽̆̂͑̅̽̓̓͑̅͒̆͐͑̈́̐̅̉͗͗̑̓̋̏̀̓̆͐́̽͗̈͒̔̎͋̆̉͋̈́̀͗̆̒̉͗̓͌̃̊̈́̔̈́̓̐̀̂̄̄͌͋̍̋̎̑̂͆͘̕̕̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̡̨̡̨̧̡̡̨̧̢̢̡̢̡̧̧̨̧̨̢̡̨̨̨̢̧̢̡̨͖̥̻͔͚͎͙̺̯̻̩̙̼̼̦̫͍͈͔̭͉̮̥̘̼͙͎̣͍̦̜̮͎͙͚̩̭̳͇͕̩̦̫̪̬̲̩̯̤͈̱̘̮̱̟̘̻̗̝̘̹̺̝͚͖̘̱̗͚͚̹̫̣̖̳̪͕̙͓̱̼͓̘̝͕͈̰̞̫̰͉̩̳͔̝̺͕̬͇̺̮̻͇̣̜̩͕̗̱̘̹̞̬̳͔̱͍̤̹̣̖̬̜̪̞̥̬̼͓̲̯̙̣̰͕͚̠̹̠̺͚̹̳͙̫͓̻͇͉̗͍̘̱̬̣̞̼͉̫̹͙̘͔͈͙͓̜̬̼̺͓̯͔̣̱̼̻̲͔͇̘̞͓̖̱̟̞̮̟̝̱͉̱̦̖̖̪̯̮̖̮̖͙̼̗̩̝̗͓̗̖̟̺͕͈͍͓̣̩͙͇̼͙̱͔̲̲̱̦͎̫̰̞͓͓̦̝̯̺͇̞͚̦̬͙̝̘͎̳̳̽̄̈́̿̃͑̌̈̈́̀͘͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅt̵̢̢̧̡̨̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̡̨̢̧̨̢̨̨̧̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̺̤̦̬̙̞̘̲̠̜̖̲̗̺͉͙̣̭̥̖͍̹̗̘͇̣̫̺͍̦̝̬͎̭̝̹̯͔̖̜͈̦̱̳͍͔̝̼͕̤͍͇͉̘͖̼͍̦͔̼̜̹͎͙̹̣̭̪̖̜͙̰͔̙͙͉͈͚͕̹̝̘̙͙͓͕͙̝̼͚̦͙̣͕̪͕̻̜̜̥̣̦̳̞̙͚͙͕̮̹̮̫̩͕̺̟̝̯̻̫̠̪͔̺̟͔̙̖͈̤̣̗̩̟͚̣̞̲̮̣̰̦̮̗̺̝̝̪͓̹̼̥͖̜͕͓̺͙͉̱̻͍̝͔̻͉̼̲͉̬̠̟̠̫̖̜̰̙̲̗̪͈̱͙̺̦̮̰̖̥̤̳̥̬͚̝̼͎͖̻̱̙̻̟͚̩̬̹̮̠͕̟͖̜̭͖͖͖͙̖̗̬́̉́̂͊̉̐̈́̔͗̐̽̏̉̈̓̊͐͂̇̂̈́͆͋́̃̈́͒͂̃̉̅͂̈́̔̍͆̾͋͐̔̎̇͂́͌͑̓̐̇̉̇̔̈͊̎̇̓͂̉̈́̓̀̏͑̄̅̃̓̈͋͌̽́̓̇̂̇̉̿͊̓̐̇̒̓̀͑̍͑̈́̐͑̅́̋͐͐̒̈́̃̊̄̈́̊̌̏͘͘̚̚͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḩ̴̡̨̢̧̢̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̤͚̤͔͈̗͖̙̣̦̮̠̱͚͍̣͎͚͙̲̗̞͉͇̗̫̝̟̝̹̱̠̙̲̟͕̝̱̬͉̠̯͕̠̤̭͍͎͔̘̪͎̦̰̥̫̪͚̗͎̩̭͇̹̣̼̪̙̗̘͓̼̳̦̬͈̠̲̭͙̞͓̦͈͈̲̬͈͚͍͚͉̖̲͉̜̺̩͈͇̮̹̯̟̭͔̺̭̠̗̤̥͈̩̹̼̣̬͈͓̺̘̼̼̯̹̺̫͇̟̙͉̦̂̔͗͌̊́̈́̈̌͗̍̔͗̿̍͑͆̾̌̀̿̐̿̃̉͒̎̓̈́͑̅̔̅̃̃͆͑͋̾̿̏̏͑̿̆̀̏́̈́̿͑͌̓̋̉̅̋̌͌̃̾͋̈́̏̏͑̈͊̑̅̎̀̊́̓̏́̆̏́̀̌̍̈́̏̈́͑͌͋̒̍̈́͒͊̑̊͆̈́̄͐̅́̏̋͆̓͋̀̊̽̓̈́͒̾̄̀̊͂̀̽͆̆͆̑͛̒̂͊̓͋̽͋̑̉̀̀́͂͆̓̀́̇͂͛̓́̔̎͗̔̑̆̔̓̊̐̽̓̉̎͑̿̉̋̈́̿̇̍̎̈́̂̾̂̐͐̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅį̶̨̧̡̢̢̨̢̧̨̡̢̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̻̟͕͉̦̦̳͓̗̜̻̖̜̭̯̬̯̙̪̣͉̯͕̮̜̥͔͈̗̪͙̦͖̗̣̲͇͉̩̬̞̣̞̯͚͇̪̥̞̠̫͔̬̟͕͓̺̩̥̗͚͍̩̳̪̞̫̙̳͓͖̪̹̫̻̺̹͇̰̠̦̠͎̱̣̙̖̟͍̖͇͙̜͎̠̼̣̟͇̙̲̞͚͉͉͈̻̯̰͖͎̠̮̣̞͕̤̦̰͇̮̙̱̦͍̤̤͇̥͔̠͍͈̗͙̮͍̱͍͙̱̻̞̭̰̥̰͓͍̪͕͔̮͇͈͇̙̥͉̬̭̭̺̼͕͔̣͙̟̭͈̦͎̻̖̱̤̘͉͈̹̪͚͖͈̝̩͖̣͍͖̭͇͕̪͔͔̬͖̖̼̱̩̱̠̟͉̣͍̯͚̗͉̰͉̝̳̗͍̦̼͈̓͐̀͗̃̄͗́̒͂̅̄̉̐͂́̿̍̽͛͆̃̌̓̈́̈́̍̀̉̔͊͂̅̿̍̏͋̂͑̐̓͐̔̽̋̂̀́̋̓͛̿̔̈́̍̇͊̽̔̀̇͗̋̿͆̿̓͊̌̆̄͋́̋͘̚̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅs̴̡̨̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̙̬̣̼͚̩͍̠͓̥̘̹̞̳͉̬͚̹̺̝̪̘̬̝̬͉͉͕̼̩̜̝͚͉̲̣̞̪̲̺̤̦̺͍̫̺͖͕͇̰̗͔̹̭̟͓̬̤̣͍̭͔̮̦͕̜̙͕̠͖̱̪͚̩̱̣͙̫̩͖̘̮̦̲͍̘̥̱̫̭̦͔̩̘͇̲͉̼̪̫̤̗̗̟͍̠̖͕̩̦͎̰͈͎̼͈̭͍̞͇͔̫̰̦͔̞͍̰̙͕͎̳̤͖̺̻̼̬̺̫͓̪̬͍̤͙̝͇̀͑́͛͋̇̉͑͊́͌̿͌̾͌̆̏̇̒͌̿͊͊̓̇̒̃͆̈́͐̐̔͌̊̾̒͗̾̓̐̐̊̃̇̋͛̏̅̒̓́͒̈́̀̓̔͋͒̏́͊͗̋̀̉̉̊͐͊̾̀̽̐̃̀̑̅̃̓̀̇̈̇̈̀̆̚͘͘̕̚̕̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅ.̵̢̡̡̡̢̢̡̡̢̡̨̨̧̧̧̨̧̢̨̢̛̛̛̛͖̣͎͖̼̫̣͇͙̫̭̖̳̻̥̹̩̲͎̺̝̟̲͇̤̲̺͓̹̞̲͔̗̪͇͕̞̳̱̻̺̬̯̥͇̟̠̩̯̼̳̙͓̳̘̩͕̖̲̝̬̖̼̼͎̺͎̦̦͉̱̭͔̹̣̪̠̖̪̭̰̟͍̣͇͙̝͙͔͓̭̖̗̥͓̜̗̞͈̥̣̼͖̰͚̼͖̺̬͇̠̪̖̦̱̰̳͈̗̬̖͙̞̭̰̟̖̳̯̘̯̮͔̞̖̞͚͚̭͎̞̻͍̺̦̠̠̝͉͈̮̮͙̳̱̝͙̙̘͔̟̥̳͇̯̼̰̯̭̙̝͔̤̤̜̻̥̜͍̘͍̬͔̦̯̙͈̙̖͙̥͚̣͙̩̰̤͈̺̹̹͕̟̙̠͖̟͉̭̝͕͉͖͚̭͈̙̗̯̲̱͍̠̭̞̮̘̰̬͔̥̖͎̺̥̯̮̪̤̮̬͕̩͛͐͗͗́̊͋͂̈́͌̅̍͐̄͊͐͛͆̋̑̐́̒̉͋́̆̒͋͒̍͊̈́̊̽̑̽̋̅̔͑̌̊͛̽̽͊̋́̂̑̈́̓͊̌̌̅̈̆̄̀͆͗̂́͂̈͌̓́̍̍̎̄̄̏̐̇̈̓̍̅͗̒̃͗͛̈̃́́͆̑̀̑͆́͋̊̏̾͒̽͛̉̈́͐̈̂͛̋̔̈́̀̎̅͆̌̌͑͆̿̈́͋͊̀̈́͂̇̕͘͘̚͘͘͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ

I wish to be able to figure out when I'm /r Wooooshing a joke before I do so.

(BTW, thank you @LazerSkink)

Edited by Loza03
Thanks given.

hace 1 hora, (PS4)ForNoPurpose dijo:

Granted, but all the abilities crash the game.

I wish for EA to be run by a talking Puppy.

Granted, but now they own the entire gaming industry

I wish reality was the Warframe universe

31 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Granted, but now they own the entire gaming industry

I wish reality was the Warframe universe

Granted. You're a random colonist in the middle of a colossal interplanetary war between a hypercapitalistic cult, an army of Nazi stand-ins, the Zombie Horde mixed with Grey Goo and faceless death machines who could wipe you off the map in a blink if they thought you were associated with any of the above - and if they had eyes.

I wish that reality was the Warframe univers and that I am a Tenno.