Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros build for long survivals

EnvyAS

Question

as the tittle says i got a nekros prime couple of days ago but cant make a build to play confy in long survival runs, for example i've done derrelict for 100 mins and its fine but in some situations i feel im not as tanky as i should be, any build recomendations? 

here is my current setup

Corrosive Projection - Power Drift

Vitality - Equilibrium - Stretch - Flow - Shield of Shadows - Despoil - Transient Fortitude - Health Conversion

leave any suggestion!

16 answers to this question

My Build ; 

" Corrosive Projection - Power Drift

Vitality - Equilibrium - Primed Continuity - Blind Rage - Health Conversion - Streamline - Despoil - Shield of Shadows "

Blind Rage + Power Drift ( 214% str ) for reaching 90% damage reduction with Shield of Shadows , its mandatory for tanky Nekros / Prime.

You were lacking Strength for SotS damage reduction , that is why you weren't as tanky as you should be. :)

My Stats ;

214% Strength

75% Efficiency

100% Range

155% Duration

Edited by Aeon94

This is what I go with. It's been tanky and durable so far and have had no issues with it. Aura is interchangable so I can fit any V aura up there as well. Endurance Drift is for that extra energy so I'm not on the very edge of my Shadows cost of 155 per cast. Range is good enough for Desecrate to do some work and spawn health and energy orbs for you :)
Prefered Aura would be Steel Charge of course so you can channel your melee and constantly have missing energy for Equilibrium to do it's work.

ygoGvT2.jpg

For a long survival u need to sacrifice some of the mods to reach over 200% power strenght + Shield of shadows as @Aeon94 mentioned

I use a bit less PS and got 70% dmg reduction and its good for long suvivals but i guess not very long (i dont play more than 30-60 min cause i dont trust my internet connection :P )

This is my Solo tank build.

49x5bjl.jpg

62,680 eHP

Speed Holster is just from the setup I was doing at the time. Good to have the Aura slot un-polarized to keep options open.

I've taken it to lvl 350 Solo Grineer which tend to be a lil more fussy than Infested so I'm sure it'll push further.

If you're doing groups there's a few other builds.

changed things a bit and atm im using duration+strength and just finished 60 min survival inside an axi grinner survival much  much smoother than before, will try a longer one later and tell you guys how it ended :P thx alot for the answers! and a final one, any melee build recomendation? atm using atterax with maiming strike.

il y a 36 minutes, Xzorn a dit :

49x5bjl.jpg

62,680 eHP

Speed Holster is just from the setup I was doing at the time. Good to have the Aura slot un-polarized to keep options open.

I've taken it to lvl 350 Solo Grineer which tend to be a lil more fussy than Infested so I'm sure it'll push further.

Do you find it comfortable enough to run without flow/primed flow? I'm debating whether or not to swap it out for something else, most probably Creeping Terrify... 

5 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Do you find it comfortable enough to run without flow/primed flow? I'm debating whether or not to swap it out for something else, most probably Creeping Terrify... 

Far as keeping up with Shadows it's comfortable without using Zenurik or Energize.

It does have limited use of Fear though. Mostly a panic button.

For Grineer / Infested I like to bring one of those energy options to counter drain auras, just in case.

il y a 9 minutes, (PS4)CoolD2108 a dit :

90? Is it just me or did they lower any 95% reduction to 90%?

Actually no, Nekros' always was 90%. It's true tho that basically only Mesa and Mirage still have their 95%, most others have 90% or less now. 

Edited by Autongnosis

On 2018-01-18 at 7:41 AM, Aeon94 said:

My Build ; 

" Corrosive Projection - Power Drift

Vitality - Equilibrium - Primed Continuity - Blind Rage - Health Conversion - Streamline - Despoil - Shield of Shadows "

Blind Rage + Power Drift ( 214% str ) for reaching 90% damage reduction with Shield of Shadows , its mandatory for tanky Nekros / Prime.

You were lacking Strength for SotS damage reduction , that is why you weren't as tanky as you should be. :)

My Stats ;

214% Strength

75% Efficiency

100% Range

155% Duration

What’s your build please? 

On 2018-01-18 at 8:25 AM, Xzorn said:

49x5bjl.jpg

62,680 eHP

How does your health not completely drain using despoil with 45% Efficiency ? Mine drains and it runs out so fast 

On 2022-01-03 at 6:10 PM, (PSN)kr737- said:

How does your health not completely drain using despoil with 45% Efficiency ? Mine drains and it runs out so fast 

It's been over a year since I played but dumping your energy is generally how you do it.

If you're full Energy use Shadows even if they're duration isn't up. This will let you start getting health from energy orbs in addition to health orbs.

A Trinity could literally kill me with EV or leave me casting forever which is why it was a Solo endurance build.

EDIT: I still have one of my old runs in my profile using it if you want. I pretty much never let my energy stay capped.

Edited by Xzorn