The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% discounts in login reward?

Aleksi134

So has anyone got any 75% discounts recently? Im asking mainly because i havent got any in few months now (though im not suprised they are rare) and i have got random ones that i have never seen like 40% off or 30% if i remember correctly, just wondering if they had removed it or not.

I've always used that discount once I got it, however I haven't seen it for over a year now, or something like that, I haven't been counting.
as I already buy every PA (actually missed Oberon because a trip) I tend to only buy Platinum from the -75%
I've only been getting -20% and only once a -50% so no thanks I guess. :)

Il y a 5 heures, Ahcruna a dit :

I've always used that discount once I got it, however I haven't seen it for over a year now, or something like that, I haven't been counting.
as I already buy every PA (actually missed Oberon because a trip) I tend to only buy Platinum from the -75%
I've only been getting -20% and only once a -50% so no thanks I guess. :)

this pretty much for me too, it seems intentional really, i used to be able to get 75% discounts all the time by taking a week break from warframe, ive taken numerous breaks in the past two months and yes it still works you still get a discount only now it seems 75% is way more unlikely, ive had about 10 discounts on the last two months, about 7 of them were 20% and the rest 50%, ive played this game for almost 4 years and i had seen the 20% discount about 5 times in my years playing but these past couple months its been diferent, i seem to be getting more discounts but none of them worth i, seems to me theres some RNG we are not being told about, somehting designed for teasing, as thats how these F2P tend to work, wouldnt be surprised if the 75 discount chance has been steadily decreasing, hook them first raise the prices later, just like in the drug trade lol.

Edited by Lisztomaniac