Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet Moa Hype

(PSN)samppaH

On 09/02/2018 at 8:56 PM, (PS4)samppaH said:

Finally! We get to have our own Pet Moa! Although it might be somewhat different with it's turret head replaced with new head ._.

Gotta agree, but I gotta agree, I find myself still laughing at the "No vacuum, pet is useless" comments 

But I hope it comes soon, cuz I always wanted an MOA pet, but I'm gonna guess it's not going to be until a few months

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

Gotta agree, but I gotta agree, I find myself still laughing at the "No vacuum, pet is useless" comments 

But I hope it comes soon, cuz I always wanted an MOA pet, but I'm gonna guess it's not going to be until a few months

Disagree, simply due you can miss out stuff like that, like a rare mod falling into a abyss hole and it not respawns on top becasue bugs, we got plenty of them.

Or new players who simply still need the resources and are forced to use a sentinel instead of a pet they wanted to use, its simply QoL changes, after all they increased drops by now resource wise but what good is it if oyu get slwoed down by walking over everything.

I am honest, i not want everything feel the same but such stuff is a simple design flaw in a game based around looting.

On 09/02/2018 at 9:51 PM, Eostara said:

With the update coming (hopefully tonight), they said that they're changing the pet decay:

Yeah, they did change it quite a bit, but my question is: How and why whuold a Mobile Offensive Armature (MOA) decay over time? it's not organic, it's a synthetic mechanized machine, no organic or DNA. And I highly doubt the Corpus have DNA-altering technologies.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

28 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Disagree, simply due you can miss out stuff like that, like a rare mod falling into a abyss hole and it not respawns on top becasue bugs, we got plenty of them.

Or new players who simply still need the resources and are forced to use a sentinel instead of a pet they wanted to use, its simply QoL changes, after all they increased drops by now resource wise but what good is it if oyu get slwoed down by walking over everything.

I am honest, i not want everything feel the same but such stuff is a simple design flaw in a game based around looting.

Yeah, exactly the issues are still not dealt with yet, although the good thing is that Pets 2,0 is a thing in the works, so hopefully they had vacuum to pets, either as a mod or a passive for all, cuz Iorincly enough, Kavats/Kerberos out-class the sentinels, but due to vacuum, no one uses them. Hopefully, pets will be balanced between both.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

• 3 months later...

Fun and frequently overlooked fact: 

You can gain temporary Moa "friends" by hacking the Moa alcoves in endless missions. It isn't as good as the Moas we will eventually get but it's kinda fun to have Moa Friends in the interim. 

13 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

It's funny...

People get mad that folls make a new thread rather than find & contribute to an old thread.

Then people also get mad (not saying you're mad enderman) when folks do actually look for a pre-existence thread & add to it. Hence "Necro"ing a thread.

Folks are truly damned if you do, damned if you don't.

damned-damned-if-you-do-if-you-dont-cmon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...