Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Whats happening with the community right now?

Spartan336

I took a month break from Warframe, but came back for the update. The update is cool, but I also came back to people saying that Warframe's community has gone down the tubes. As a game that I played for the amazing community, I find this extremely hard to believe. Can anyone confirm why these rumors may be spreading? 

1 hour ago, Spartan336 said:

I took a month break from Warframe, but came back for the update. The update is cool, but I also came back to people saying that Warframe's community has gone down the tubes. As a game that I played for the amazing community, I find this extremely hard to believe. Can anyone confirm why these rumors may be spreading? 

Something got changed, a small group of people who spammed the thing that got changed are angry, they came on the forums and reddit to scream about it.

So, y'know, business as usual.

e: Unless you're talking about the whole "all the people who came from Destiny are making WF toxic DDDDDD:" thing,

Edited by FlyingDice

These rumors surface with every significant update or change and die down a week or so afterwards.

Some claim the community is being toxic because people don't agree with their opinion on changes or their demands for refunds.  

Same stuff, different year.

Small minority of "hardcore" players got their toys taken away, hilarity ensues. Then again, it's almost a monthly thread from these sorts of people how the game is dying for the 50th time.

Keep in mind these are the players who aren't actively playing, those good people are still in game, enjoying and being as helpful as ever.

Small minority cried about low level maps affecting the small minority hardcore players that plays on high level endless map XD

Ember keeps killing the whole defense map with one button = nerf ember = people cry.
Banshee and Equinox on the other hand is still killing whole defense map with one button XD

Chroma nerf = I don't know cause I never played him after max rank chroma, but apparently its bad

Accessories finally allowed to be bought separately = people want refund for the standard price they bought before the special price XD

And here I am waiting for an item to be called Optimus and hopefully in the future, Optimus Prime :(

4 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

"DE made changes I didn't like so the game is dead to me."

Same stuff, different time.

People with legitimate grievances with certain changes, yes. Not everyone is like this but actively giving their input on why certain warframe changes are seen as nerfs to the Warfames they put time and effort into building, leveling, forma-ing, and using to efficiently farm resources say Focus.   

8 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

Welcome back!. :highfive:

I see rumours are in their own place, as usual, somethings things never change. Sadly, they got it confused with Paragon of Epic game shutting down on April 26. Being a player of Paragon too was dishearting to see a good game go down under.

In the meantime, player spreading rumours, 

giphy.gif

Warframe is just as healthy & expanding as usual.:thumbup:

Enjoy the Game & ignore the rumours. :highfive:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

5 hours ago, Draugurr said:

DE doesn't want the "dull press 4 to win" play style so they nerfed ember and banshee. But then removed the damage cap on Volts 4 which then became the "press 4 to win". I really don't understand the logic in this.

The difference is that you're not pressing it once and then going off and making a pot of tea while you wait for the mission to end. They explicitly targeted toggles rather than press4frame in general--note how frames like Mesa didn't get touched.

Edited by FlyingDice

8 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

"DE made changes I didn't like so the game is dead to me."

Same stuff, different time.

so you agree with ember changes? making a caster frames main use ability into 10m (with a stretch equipped). Yound think thats a fair change? and why arent people allowed to show their concerns in a game they spent thousands of hours and cash. Because they are vocal about changes they are somehow a bad example of community?